• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

John Deere Round 3 bets

RBTrojan

I am swallowing the rat poison here but I feel these two guys are worth fading. Degenerate plays here, you have been forewarned...

Vaughn -125 vs Kraft: I am not a believer in Kelly Kraft. He gained over 5 shots on the field putting on Friday and shot a 63. I dont see him having back to back really good rounds. Opened the tourney with a 70, I think he reverts back to the mean here. Taylor went 65 and 68 in the opening rounds. I think 68 or better wins this match up.

Trainer -125 vs Gainey: Taking the 31 year old vs the 46 year old who has only made one cut out of seven on the Korn Ferry this year.

Call me sick, but I am enjoying the "weird" match ups this diluted tour is giving thus far from a betting standpoint.

I am swallowing the rat poison here but I feel these two guys are worth fading. Degenerate plays here, you have been forewarned...

Vaughn -125 vs Kraft: I am not a believer in Kelly Kraft. He gained over 5 shots on the field putting on Friday and shot a 63. I dont see him having back to back really good rounds. Opened the tourney with a 70, I think he reverts back to the mean here. Taylor went 65 and 68 in the opening rounds. I think 68 or better wins this match up.

Trainer -125 vs Gainey: Taking the 31 year old vs the 46 year old who has only made one cut out of seven on the Korn Ferry this year.

Call me sick, but I am enjoying the "weird" match ups this diluted tour is giving thus far from a betting standpoint.
I love fading in all sports, have always found it easier than betting on a side

All of this should give ample fading opportunities for quite a while, for me it's a matter of figuring out who in golf. Could probably fade 90% of the remaining field lol...so the other part of the equation gets tricky. Who is less fade worthy?

BOL

Diseased picks really sorry for anyone who tailed. Tailed you on the CH3 play… close but at least it pushed…

Diseased picks really sorry for anyone who tailed. Tailed you on the CH3 play… close but at least it pushed…
He was in control most of the day. Just couldn’t ever figure out how to save some pars. No worries on the other. I liked it - just didn’t work out. Taylor was brutal.

Back