• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

January 2022 Discussion

I’m not a huge Schroder fan but I mean he serviceable in smarts place. If I gotta choose I rather have smart out than the bigs tonight, need them to try and deal with embid. Celtics only won 6 freaking games last month, think they have a much better January, assuming they don’t have some crazy outbreak.

Need Dallas to close this out for another 2-1 night. Celtics totally no showed in 1st, game was basically even after that but they were done before they broke a sweat, then gave up with 9 min to go.,

might be a tough one for cavs 2marro after spurs pushed them to the brink. I dunno, I don’t want okc at that number, prob just leave it alone. This would be pretty impressive if cavs can regroup and close the trip out in style, not betting it tho.

Only thing I played tonight was Knicks+2.5. Soon as I saw that game on card I said “it sure be nice to get +2 on knicks”, lol. Wasn’t sure it actually happen, I think there a case they shoulda been favs here. Atl been a total disappointment this year. I know Knicks inconsistent as all hell but think they have looked pretty good this month and should be the more rested team with atl losing another tough game to Miami last night. Some nights I really like watching Barrett! Maybe he finally figuring things out on a nightly basis? If he plays the way he been most this month think Knicks get the W.,

Also didn’t atl just trade cam reddish to Knicks? Maybe there be something to teaming Barrett back up with one his guys from duke? I’m not crazy they played at duke together right?

Also didn’t atl just trade cam reddish to Knicks? Maybe there be something to teaming Barrett back up with one his guys from duke? I’m not crazy they played at duke together right?
Cam isn't playing for a while. He's out with the ankle and thibs isn't gonna just play him right away anyway

Took Kuzma tonight for o 19.5 for giggles. With Beal out he’s been their main scorer and they get a depleted Blazers squad at home tonight. Figured it was worth a flyer.

Bang bang Knicks baby, thought they were gonna cough it up for a minute there, lol. Barrett played pretty well again, not the most efficient night but like the way he looking this month.

Took Kuzma tonight for o 19.5 for giggles. With Beal out he’s been their main scorer and they get a depleted Blazers squad at home tonight. Figured it was worth a flyer.

For some reason I really struggle with points. Think I tried 3-4 early on and missed them all, gave up on that fast! Lol. I was hitting kuz rebounds every night for awhile then 1st time I post it he falls half board short, I don’t think coincidentally it was 1st night when I went to bet it they raised him from 8.5 to 9.5, it crazy how many times that happens and it lands right in middle. I see it with treys all the time!!

Turned out to be a loser, but I took Portland ML live to balance it out.

Oh shit. I didn’t realize they already played. Glad you got it back. For some reason those point props freaking tough for me. Every dang time I thought I had gem dude would totally no show. Last one I tried was somebody vs blazers also, think it was Jackson for Memphis, he had been lighting it up several games in row, not high number and he didn’t score shit. Lol. I gave up after that one!!

might be a tough one for cavs 2marro after spurs pushed them to the brink. I dunno, I don’t want okc at that number, prob just leave it alone. This would be pretty impressive if cavs can regroup and close the trip out in style, not betting it tho.

Sharp Ass line! lol. Good for cavs for manning up and finishing trip in style! They could scare someone in East!!

Sunday’s card is ass, setting up for fun Monday tho. Dunno what up with GS line, obviously they gonna be short handed. Edwards over treys prob be good assuming it 2.5 like always.

Worth the play, he got the shots... just wasn't making a lot ...

Sunday’s card is ass, setting up for fun Monday tho. Dunno what up with GS line, obviously they gonna be short handed. Edwards over treys prob be good assuming it 2.5 like always.
Last leg of trip...

As I said if they went all out Friday this might be a spot...

Last leg of trip...

As I said if they went all out Friday this might be a spot...

No Steph I read also. Think I feel better just playing Edwards and Russell 3 point overs than messing w side, this only minny 2nd home game this month After playing 7 of last 8 on road. Havnt seen any props for gs but figure Poole and few others will prob have their 3 point totals jacked up. I’ll prob throw both the t-wolves guards Trey props into some round robins with the nfl props and call it a day. Excited for mondays nba all day card!!!

So no Steph and no Draymond. Not sure whether to play it straight and take Minny or mess around with props here. Could take a GSW TT under as well.

So no Steph and no Draymond. Not sure whether to play it straight and take Minny or mess around with props here. Could take a GSW TT under as well.

im glad it was mostly a football day, that bout few treys ive seen edwards shoot, certainly in the last month!! kinda shocked they won with nobody shooting treys, that seems pretty unlike t-wolves. box score looks weird. i didnt follow during game, i think the way it played out the nfl props i put with edwards/russel were the few i missed today anyways, dont ya just love that bout parlays when ya stick the losers together and you cash bunch of others!! lol. luckily juice was way to high to worry bout playing them straight.

We really need more hoops talk around here!! I dunno bout tonight, little guy in my head telling me to forget bout what I saw yesterday and play Knicks at this number. Yesterday aside the way Knicks have played this month doesn’t justify them being 3 point dogs here, not worried bout the b2b all that much, outside bridges going nuts char only scored 98 I dunno if it was early start or what but kinda think it should just be dismissed as crappy game at weird time.

Problem is t-wolves impossible to cap cause they the poster boys of the new nba, just comes down to if they making or missing their 3s. Maybe it smarter to just play Edwards or Russell Trey props? Both have some fairly high juice on 2.5, at least one of them will no doubt go over this, maybe both. Edwards has been the one I take far more often than Russell and the numbers bare that out, Edwards avg 3.3 makes on 8.7 shots (37%) while russell is 3 on 8.5 (35%), so Edwards takes and makes more at slightly better clip yet they both priced -165 tonight. Far as Knicks defense goes pg’s avg 2.81 made treys a night while shooting guards at 3.27, I don’t read a ton into that cause could very well have something to do with schedule, can’t find what percentages each position shoots vs a team, that would be nifty if anyone knows a site for that!!

I dunno wtf you do with warriors back home from east coast swing laying freaking 15 to the garbage ass pistons? Detroit has beat some good teams this month but pretty sure just bout all them had covid issues (have to check) but the worst part about them is when they lose (which is often!) they are rarely even competitive!! That sucks for so many reasons, you wanna play props against them obviously but it be cool if you could get some halftime or 3 qrtr numbers cause nobody playing their starters in the 4th when they up 20-30 points on the clowns (are you a pistons fan @B.A.R. ? if so what you think about Cunningham and lessor extent bey? Can you even stomach watching the entire game? Lol).

I dunno wtf you do with warriors back home from east coast swing laying freaking 15 to the garbage ass pistons? Detroit has beat some good teams this month but pretty sure just bout all them had covid issues (have to check) but the worst part about them is when they lose (which is often!) they are rarely even competitive!! That sucks for so many reasons, you wanna play props against them obviously but it be cool if you could get some halftime or 3 qrtr numbers cause nobody playing their starters in the 4th when they up 20-30 points on the clowns (are you a pistons fan @B.A.R. ? if so what you think about Cunningham and lessor extent bey? Can you even stomach watching the entire game? Lol).
On road will respond in a bit

Cade has really come along. He's a 10-15 year star guy.

Bey struggled early on this year but the last 4 weeks he's started to turn it on.

They are a boring team, can be tough to watch.

Gsw just looking to win tonight methinks. Nothing to bet here imo.

They are a boring team, can be tough to watch.

Gsw just looking to win tonight methinks. Nothing to bet here imo.

Oh yea there def nothing to bet. Don’t think gs has any incentive to do anything but go thru motions, I’d love to take 15 points but problem is when pistons lose it usually by a lot!!!

I just wondered what you thought bout them in general and Cunningham in particular. I thought he showed promise at times, particularly when they were in a more appealing matchup on tv, but he seems to be a incredibly inconsistent shooter at best, not only from 3 but he shooting under 40% from the field!!! That ain’t good.

I just wondered what you thought bout them in general and Cunningham in particular. I thought he showed promise at times, particularly when they were in a more appealing matchup on tv, but he seems to be a incredibly inconsistent shooter at best, not only from 3 but he shooting under 40% from the field!!! That ain’t good.
A lot of that is the first several weeks. He had no camp really to get adjusted.

I'd have to look up his numbers month by month (which I will later).

We really need more hoops talk around here!! I dunno bout tonight, little guy in my head telling me to forget bout what I saw yesterday and play Knicks at this number. Yesterday aside the way Knicks have played this month doesn’t justify them being 3 point dogs here, not worried bout the b2b all that much, outside bridges going nuts char only scored 98 I dunno if it was early start or what but kinda think it should just be dismissed as crappy game at weird time.

Problem is t-wolves impossible to cap cause they the poster boys of the new nba, just comes down to if they making or missing their 3s. Maybe it smarter to just play Edwards or Russell Trey props? Both have some fairly high juice on 2.5, at least one of them will no doubt go over this, maybe both. Edwards has been the one I take far more often than Russell and the numbers bare that out, Edwards avg 3.3 makes on 8.7 shots (37%) while russell is 3 on 8.5 (35%), so Edwards takes and makes more at slightly better clip yet they both priced -165 tonight. Far as Knicks defense goes pg’s avg 2.81 made treys a night while shooting guards at 3.27, I don’t read a ton into that cause could very well have something to do with schedule, can’t find what percentages each position shoots vs a team, that would be nifty if anyone knows a site for that!!
Knicks are so brutal offensively.

Knicks are so brutal offensively.

I’m very glad I stayed away from them but Fuckinh Edwards trying to build a house for the homeless so might turn out just as bad. Then again long as he doesn’t develop a conscious at halftime he could still easily get me 2 more!!

Russell just hit his 3rd, damn, I just couldn’t play them both with all that juice and nothing to parlay with.

He'll get one.

Knicks can't keep this offense up for a full half.

I’m glad they got back in it, helps his chances. That why I like him, he not like other guys who would stop shooting after 1-6 start, he keeps firing!!

All a sudden defensive intensity picking up on both ends. Shit getting real! Who woulda thought a good game was gonna break out tonight!!

Now Knicks can’t miss!! Edwards taking his typical rest, when he comes back he gonna have to start jacking them to get back in it. This the Knicks I thought were coming around this month.

Back