• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Jan Tennis Pre and Aussie Open Discussion

I didn't wake up lol. But have been reading about the match and most saying it was great. Vamos Kyrigoat

He's crazy, but good for the sport. He's a showman in a sport where there aren't many.

Who is on alcaraz with me tonight?

Alcaraz i love tonight he is on another planet right now compared to last yr......... zverev 3-0 sets bet looks good... and Rafa will continue his dismantling of Karen who he is 7-0 against and i believe dropped 1 set..........

Korda/PCB could be a long affair.... PCB prob would have lost to Tallion if he didnt cramp.... did not watch much of korda/moutet so not sure what happened there.....

opelka/Shapo---- prob take over here.....betting shapo is like asking for a heart attack guy has all the talent and cant harness it not sure how he breaks opelka i mean shit he had to go 5 vs kwon......... he should win but i will watch first set to see how he handling the big fellas serve

Alcaraz i love tonight he is on another planet right now compared to last yr......... zverev 3-0 sets bet looks good... and Rafa will continue his dismantling of Karen who he is 7-0 against and i believe dropped 1 set..........

Korda/PCB could be a long affair.... PCB prob would have lost to Tallion if he didnt cramp.... did not watch much of korda/moutet so not sure what happened there.....

Some really good matchups coming up for sure. Excited for them. I'm not sure why rafa isn't - 1500. Probably put him in some parlays. You hit the nail on the head with Shap. Dude just goes all out when on the offense and it affects his defense.

if i hit my Hoyas/Friars middle I'll put some of those profits on some tennis --- Alcaraz is consensus? anyone else that's not starting after midnight?

if i hit my Hoyas/Friars middle I'll put some of those profits on some tennis --- Alcaraz is consensus? anyone else that's not starting after midnight?
Going to be on Monfils for better or worse, looks like the first match of the 7pm session AZ time

Prolly do Gael -7.5 -160 for a couple then parlay it with something for a couple more, possibly Purdue ML

Not a great place to post for cross sport parlays but did Pegula/Purdue ML -111 and Monfils -7.5/Purdue ML +147, 2 units each

Figure a good way to get 4 units on Purdue ML w/o paying the premium

that parlayd only reduced the juice to -139 so thats not enough for me- still not played anything yet

Like Ostapenko but she always seems to have a thing about losing the 1st set and needing her back against the wall, will see how it plays out first before betting

Purdue losing means playing from behind tonight

Lots of sleep last night mean a lot to watch tonight too

Opelka/Shap o43.5 -120 3*
Alcarez/Nadal parlay -120 3*
Korda +110 2*

Monfils -7.5/Osaka ML +112 3*

Fun nights coming up

Needed the early crash last night and missed Nick/Med but have seen enough

Internet high fives all over about how Med is the greatest Russian ambassador of anything in the history of life

And Nick will just always be Nick. Great for the sport, great for entertainment, need more of it

Looking forward to some disturbingly late nights

Love Shap, that Opelka couldn't stretch him past 4 sets is a tell

It's a massive win for him, but after ATP Cup I'm gonna look hard to fade next round. Not sure the draw yet

Back