• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Jacob deGrom ~ ANOTHER surgery

BringInTheLefty

Even though everyone knew this was coming
It was just announced that Jake will be having Tommy John surgery

Our ownership was so hyped on buying a name they failed MISERABLY at doing their due diligence

This will be his second TJ operation

He pitched 30.1 innings

He’ll never pitch another game in MLB

everyone in MLB knew once the Mets passed on him, he was a red herring

CY should hand in his resignation tonight…

Yea I didn’t understand it, it not like Mets are cheap and they tried replacing him with freaking 40 year olds! That is pretty much a dead give away, teams with money don’t let the best pitcher in baseball walk!

So he blew his elbow out picking up the new baby? I knew he was fragile but damn! Lol

Yea I didn’t understand it, it not like Mets are cheap and they tried replacing him with freaking 40 year olds! That is pretty much a dead give away, teams with money don’t let the best pitcher in baseball walk!

So he blew his elbow out picking up the new baby? I knew he was fragile but damn! Lol
he was done after his pen session in Baltimore (5/26)

only good thing to come from this is he wasn’t a beloved teammate so he won’t be missed by anyone…

he was done after his pen session in Baltimore (5/26)

only good thing to come from this is he wasn’t a beloved teammate so he won’t be missed by anyone…

Damn shame best case you guys get 2.5 years of that 5 but we all know that unlikely. Guys have came back from 2 TJ before I’m pretty sure but he has all kinds of problems. You don’t think he ever start again? I think he probably try again, maybe give ya a few starts before the next shoulder problem. On the bright side you guys have hit the jackpot on the vets! It’s pretty incredible the staff they have put together thru free agency last 2 years, obviously it woulda been nice to spend that money on some depth and a big time closer but I imagine you guys are gonna be in the market this trade deadline?

Damn shame best case you guys get 2.5 years of that 5 but we all know that unlikely. Guys have came back from 2 TJ before I’m pretty sure but he has all kinds of problems. You don’t think he ever start again? I think he probably try again, maybe give ya a few starts before the next shoulder problem. On the bright side you guys have hit the jackpot on the vets! It’s pretty incredible the staff they have put together thru free agency last 2 years, obviously it woulda been nice to spend that money on some depth and a big time closer but I imagine you guys are gonna be in the market this trade deadline?
Only one I personally remember coming back from 2 TJs is Daniel Hudson but I'm sure there's others, I remember him because he was local. And he still pitched as a reliever elsewhere I think but he was a reliable #2 starter before that

Only one I personally remember coming back from 2 TJs is Daniel Hudson but I'm sure there's others, I remember him because he was local. And he still pitched as a reliever elsewhere I think but he was a reliable #2 starter before that

I’ve heard they only last so many years so I just assume guys have had 2, no clue on anyone specific.

He won’t ever start again…

Insurance will pay 50% of his salary

Back