• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

hunt nfl 11

HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
Jets +3.5
6/5

Patriots tt under 20.5
2.30/2

Patriots tt under 10.5 first half
3/2

Giants ML
7/4.1

Just some random thoughts.

Hard to see the lions pull one out today. If the giants can score on anyone it's Detroit. If the lions can't score on anyone it's the giants. I guess it's a collision course. 5 days before Thanksgiving where the lions might lose by 20+ to a bills team that will be familiar with Ford field. Not letting green Bay and Chicago fool me on the lions. Still a bad team and Barkley should get 100+ against one of the worst rush defenses in nfl.

Jets-Love this team, good solid defense. Payback for less than 30 days ago in NY. If Mac Jones plays qb the whole game I think the Jets can win. Jets defense very underrated and sauce Gardner is a helluva rookie.

Like the bills to play much better defense today. Especially against a run dominant team, although Browns can run the rock, the bills are solid against the run.

Browns tt under 9.5 first half
2/2

Back