• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Hunt 12 cfb

HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
197-118
+273.22u

Lines and shit tighter than fuck.

Bama fh tt over 20.5
2.30/2u

Bama -7.5 first half
3.60/2u

@L8kersFan74 you better be making a bama thread this week. Let's slay it.

Ohio State fh tt over 23.5
2.20/2u

Cincinnati fh tt over 20.5
2.10/2u

Michigan fh tt over 17.5

A little leery playing Michigan and Bucks week before their tilt, but it's just first halves. Maryland weaknesses are Michigan strengths. Buckeyes explain themselves plus sparty pass d is atrocious.

Will add 1 more once get injury news.

Wish GA was on the board tonight.

im kinda skeptical of cincy man, smu run d has been pretty good and when cincy played hoosiers and irish they started pretty slow/tight. not sure i trust ridder to light them up out the gates? i suppose the plus to this is not like smu gonna have any these long keep away drives teams been doing to them lately so should have more possessions than they typically do.. Just have to wonder if they gonna spend time trying to get the run game going and if they will have success doing so which im not real confident of.. all that said i have no business questioning you with that record you posting!! awesome job.

im kinda skeptical of cincy man, smu run d has been pretty good and when cincy played hoosiers and irish they started pretty slow/tight. not sure i trust ridder to light them up out the gates? i suppose the plus to this is not like smu gonna have any these long keep away drives teams been doing to them lately so should have more possessions than they typically do.. Just have to wonder if they gonna spend time trying to get the run game going and if they will have success doing so which im not real confident of.. all that said i have no business questioning you with that record you posting!! awesome job.

Please question me lol. I am just lucky this year. I gotta think cincy going style points rest of year. They have to light up the scoreboard and they are definitely able to if they want to. I expect them to be more open and look good for the committee. Kind of more my thinking on that one.

Please question me lol. I am just lucky this year. I gotta think cincy going style points rest of year. They have to light up the scoreboard and they are definitely able to if they want to. I expect them to be more open and look good for the committee. Kind of more my thinking on that one.

why wouldnt they have been trying to accumulate those style points vs the bad teams? or maybe they were trying, i have no idea, lol.. the fact they should know they gonna have to score on smu might have them playing a more aggressive game on offense? if they come out and try to pound the run game they could get themselves into a hole, not sure they would be able to come back in such a case like they did vs indy? not convinced they will be able to count on the d to get a bunch of stops in a row on smu offense.

i been a cincy believer for 2 years now and have banged the drum pretty hard for them deserving a chance in the playoff so it kinda pains me to say this but i think they might be in a bit of trouble in this game..they did shut down smu offense last year so maybe im wrong on this but their defense has not looked like a d that can dominate a high powered offense like this smu squad to me. maybe it been a matter of motivation lately but then i gotta wonder if they really can flip a switch? Or maybe their pass d numbers a bit inflated due to not facing very many good offenses. Penix played one his better games of the year vs them in the 1st half. of course none of this should really be bad for your team total, id think the better smu offense looks the more likely it be for cincy to open up the offense more!!

why wouldnt they have been trying to accumulate those style points vs the bad teams? or maybe they were trying, i have no idea, lol.. the fact they should know they gonna have to score on smu might have them playing a more aggressive game on offense? if they come out and try to pound the run game they could get themselves into a hole, not sure they would be able to come back in such a case like they did vs indy? not convinced they will be able to count on the d to get a bunch of stops in a row on smu offense.

i been a cincy believer for 2 years now and have banged the drum pretty hard for them deserving a chance in the playoff so it kinda pains me to say this but i think they might be in a bit of trouble in this game..they did shut down smu offense last year so maybe im wrong on this but their defense has not looked like a d that can dominate a high powered offense like this smu squad to me. maybe it been a matter of motivation lately but then i gotta wonder if they really can flip a switch? Or maybe their pass d numbers a bit inflated due to not facing very many good offenses. Penix played one his better games of the year vs them in the 1st half. of course none of this should really be bad for your team total, id think the better smu offense looks the more likely it be for cincy to open up the offense more!!

Smu should score. Another reason I'm playing the team total. The full game is probably better to be honest. I think Cincinnati kind of put together that offense pretty good last week and looking for the fluidity to roll over. Smu run d is good but also think because smu can score there will be more possessions for cincy to score to negate the smu stops. Just not seeing it being ball control game. Smu knows they need to throw.

Smu should score. Another reason I'm playing the team total. The full game is probably better to be honest. I think Cincinnati kind of put together that offense pretty good last week and looking for the fluidity to roll over. Smu run d is good but also think because smu can score there will be more possessions for cincy to score to negate the smu stops. Just not seeing it being ball control game. Smu knows they need to throw.

yea that makes sense, i guess im just looking at it more from the perspective i like smu to cover. your points certainly valid, there will for sure be more possessions than cincy been getting all year cause even if smu does have success on the ground it not like they be going slow as lot of teams have done. better smu offense is the more likely it is cincy scores imo. what is the full game tt for cincy? im assuming it gotta be above 40 if 1st half 20.5! man that a bit higher than i was originally thinking this game would play, i was kinda looking at it like if smu got me 20 i would feel really good about the cover., i might have to look a lot closer before i keep thinking that! obviously was planning on doing so anyways, just not on it as quick you guys as im pretty consumed with nba props during the week.

yea that makes sense, i guess im just looking at it more from the perspective i like smu to cover. your points certainly valid, there will for sure be more possessions than cincy been getting all year cause even if smu does have success on the ground it not like they be going slow as lot of teams have done. better smu offense is the more likely it is cincy scores imo. what is the full game tt for cincy? im assuming it gotta be above 40 if 1st half 20.5! man that a bit higher than i was originally thinking this game would play, i was kinda looking at it like if smu got me 20 i would feel really good about the cover., i might have to look a lot closer before i keep thinking that! obviously was planning on doing so anyways, just not on it as quick you guys as im pretty consumed with nba props during the week.

All your points are valid to me as well. I don't have full game team totals yet. Bovada being weird lately. I can see smu covering. Let's hope for a close shoot out!

All your points are valid to me as well. I don't have full game team totals yet. Bovada being weird lately. I can see smu covering. Let's hope for a close shoot out!
Hoping for Cinci 52-31 type

Yessir!

Good data for us moving forward too on Ryan Day.

Urban the week before The Game was just trying to get to the next week.

This guy is out for blood at all times.

Great point. Very very true. Day is savage.

Might be worse next week. That game of year line has to go up a full 3-4 points after this.

All plays in this thread included

215-123

+303.22

Last edited:
@HUNT my man...... You like anything in that Oregon/Utah game tonight? Our Ducks can clinch the division future for us with a dub tonight.

Back