• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Hulu's NFL 2022

Hulu

#3DownNation
Never too early for a degen.

Might as well post some of the futures I got down on early since some are moving already.

1* Jacksonville under 6.5 RSW -130
1* Atlanta under 5 RSW -120
1.5* Chicago under 6.5 RSW +115
1.5* New Orleans over 7.5 RSW -150

eta...added an extra half unit on New Orleans

Last edited:
1* New England +3 -110

I was eyeing this for a while but with some books moving to 2.5, its time to get on it.

Adding another future...

2* Cleveland under 9.5 RSW -120

Almost every book has it off the board right now but I found this at 5dimes. I don't know how this number doesn't drop by at least a game in light of the most recent revelations

Look at this guy!!

You don’t bet baseball do ya? I never have time to start worrying bout fb till I slow down with bases usually in august.

Adding another future...

2* Cleveland under 9.5 RSW -120

Almost every book has it off the board right now but I found this at 5dimes. I don't know how this number doesn't drop by at least a game in light of the most recent revelations

They damn sure not winning 10 games in that division with brissett or whoever playing qb!!

1* New England +3 -110

I was eyeing this for a while but with some books moving to 2.5, its time to get on it.

I’m so used to liking Miami as considerable dogs who could pull the upset against the pats, no idea wtf to think of them actually favored! Lol. Lot of hype coming out of Miami and Hill’s big mouth!!

Look at this guy!!

You don’t bet baseball do ya? I never have time to start worrying bout fb till I slow down with bases usually in august.

Strictly football and basketball for me. I have to specialize or I'd never have the time to do it the way I like. Even with just those 2 I had to give the WNBA a pass this year. My family wants to see me at some point.

All I know is that if he stays healthy and performs they should easily go over 7.5 wins.

Agreed, just dunno wtf his deal is? Feels like he has hardly played last 2-3 years, waits to get surgeries till beginning of seasons like a total ass., then doesn’t show up when he is healthy!! did he just not get along with Peyton or Brees? I could see that, I can tell I wouldn’t like Brees at all! Not only personality wise but the fact noodle arm kept getting lot of credit as he declined cause Thomas was carrying him for awhile! I been wanting to see Shamus and him hook up since they brought Winston on, he will finally be able to run routes further than 10 yards down the field!! Lolz.

Fairly gravy division they playing in also, atl is gonna be total ass, Panthers might be improved but still not more than a .500ish type team at best imo, can’t see how tampa would be any better? Prob little worse and saints d owns Brady anyways!! Im not patient enough to play any futures that don’t have big plus signs next to them but if I did I’d def be on this with you.

And I doubt Butthole Watson sees the field for a while

Yea he missing at least half the year I would think. He no doubt a huge upgrade over Faker but just the way they went about it all, how it looks giving that dude a fully guaranteed contract, just a typical Clowns cluster fuck!! Then there the problem for them the afc north one the better divisions around! Cincy not going away, ravens surely be healthier, whomever starts at qb for Steelers will be a upgrade over Big Ben last few years!

Afc north has a laundry list of rapist, abusers, and killers who played in that division the last 20ish years! lol.

Strictly football and basketball for me. I have to specialize or I'd never have the time to do it the way I like. Even with just those 2 I had to give the WNBA a pass this year. My family wants to see me at some point.

I feel ya. Baseball takes a lot of time also! That why I usually slow down after the ASB and kinda relax a bit then start preparing for FB season in august. I’m not sure that gonna happen this year now that I have discovered pitcher props!! Not sure I’m gonna be able to slow down while I’m crushing those!! lol. Old lady gonna be pissed come August and I’m still doing baseball full time while also preparing for FB!!

Never too early for a degen.

Might as well post some of the futures I got down on early since some are moving already.

1* Jacksonville under 6.5 RSW -130
1* Atlanta under 5 RSW -120
1.5* Chicago under 6.5 RSW +115
1.5* New Orleans over 7.5 RSW -150

eta...added an extra half unit on New Orleans
NO will have to feast early but I love it.

Reg season week 1...

1* TB/DAL under 51.5 -110

Dallas missing a lot of their targets from LY and I think the Bucs will have a different offense under Bowles and will have to run more given the state of their OL they won't want to risk an injury to tommy.

A bit late to the party here regarding NEs offensive struggles and roster tonight but I think its still worth a play...

1* NY Giants 1H ML -150

A bit late to the party here regarding NEs offensive struggles and roster tonight but I think its still worth a play...

1* NY Giants 1H ML -150

I wish they were playing a team I like but not sure I trust Daniel Jones and co to do much either! Lol. Sooner Tyrod gets in the better probably! I’m intrigued to see Zappe from wku in 2md half for pats, unfortunately don’t trust his play callers and can’t even fathom how awful pats 3rd string weapons are considering their starters blow!!

Not very at all

Long as he stays healthy along w most everyone else I kinda think they win this division. Brady has less weapons, playoff Lenny came in fat, and his oline is def depleted from his 1st season. Not sure he as committed as usual either as he had one foot out the door trying to get to Miami or even then retire after that didn’t work. Tampa def taking a step back imo and Saints could def fill it if Allen turns out to be a good head coach.

How bad is Jamis ankle?
To piggy back here….he’s been just “ok” by all reports. Meaning he’s had days throwing INTs.
Granted it’s against this defense. The defensive backfield on paper is pretty nasty. Maybe the best. Ravens seem pretty good too, maybe I’m forgetting someone else. Lattimore on one side, Adebo on the other(yes I called this before the season and I think it holds up) Really impressed with this Stanford kid. He had some rookie burns last year and mistakes but he ain’t pick it too. If Mayes is healthy I think him and Mathieu are solid S. Oh yea, CeeDee Deuce probably best N in the game. Defensive line is super solid and can rotate crazy and Demario Davis with decent LBs.
He gets to throw to Rookie Olave who looks as good as advertised. Michael Thomas looks GREAT by all accounts, Jarvis Landry, Calloway, TreQuan and lil Deonte.
And Taysom will play some TE and everywhere else.
And Kamara at RB barring the suspensions

The schedule is tough, but like I alluded to…the can eat early and I think hang with anyone.

The people who like the under are betting against Jameis essentially and think Dennis Allen is still DA from old days.
Saints made the smartest, easiest, best HC hire in my eyes

GL this year Hulu

To piggy back here….he’s been just “ok” by all reports. Meaning he’s had days throwing INTs.
Granted it’s against this defense. The defensive backfield on paper is pretty nasty. Maybe the best. Ravens seem pretty good too, maybe I’m forgetting someone else. Lattimore on one side, Adebo on the other(yes I called this before the season and I think it holds up) Really impressed with this Stanford kid. He had some rookie burns last year and mistakes but he ain’t pick it too. If Mayes is healthy I think him and Mathieu are solid S. Oh yea, CeeDee Deuce probably best N in the game. Defensive line is super solid and can rotate crazy and Demario Davis with decent LBs.
He gets to throw to Rookie Olave who looks as good as advertised. Michael Thomas looks GREAT by all accounts, Jarvis Landry, Calloway, TreQuan and lil Deonte.
And Taysom will play some TE and everywhere else.
And Kamara at RB barring the suspensions

The schedule is tough, but like I alluded to…the can eat early and I think hang with anyone.

The people who like the under are betting against Jameis essentially and think Dennis Allen is still DA from old days.
Saints made the smartest, easiest, best HC hire in my eyes

GL this year Hulu

I don’t think some Int’s a huge deal long as he pushing ball down the field w success. Obviously they can’t have him throwing 30 of them but 1 a game long as he making plays won’t kill them.

I don’t think some Int’s a huge deal long as he pushing ball down the field w success. Obviously they can’t have him throwing 30 of them but 1 a game long as he making plays won’t kill them.
The crop of WRs will help tremendously

Preseason week 1...

1*/.25* Atlanta +2.5/ML -105/+120
1*/.25* Green Bay +2.5/ML -105/+125

Regular Season week 2...

1* NY Giants -1 -110

I can't believe this isn't 3. Carolina will be in a really bad spot here and the Giants a good one.

I wish they were playing a team I like but not sure I trust Daniel Jones and co to do much either! Lol. Sooner Tyrod gets in the better probably! I’m intrigued to see Zappe from wku in 2md half for pats, unfortunately don’t trust his play callers and can’t even fathom how awful pats 3rd string weapons are considering their starters blow!!
I don't expect Zappe to do much in the NFL and am kind of hoping he falls out in a cpl years so he can land in the CFL where his talents are more suited. That being said, he put up some decent stats last night. I didn't get to watch the game so I really don't know how he looked.

I don't expect Zappe to do much in the NFL and am kind of hoping he falls out in a cpl years so he can land in the CFL where his talents are more suited. That being said, he put up some decent stats last night. I didn't get to watch the game so I really don't know how he looked.

He looked really good at times, he decisive, his back foot hits and the ball out and he was hitting wrs soon as they came out their break the ball was there. He def good enough to play in one league or another, I honestly dunno what mac Jones has over him other than a few inches of height? I think at worst he a solid backup in nfl, I don’t see him not being on a roster.

Results after preseason week 1...

Sides 4-2 +1.95*
Totals 2-1 +0.95*

Overall 6-3 +2.90*

pending plays...

Reg Season week 1
1* New Orleans -4.5 -102
1* New England +3 -110

Regular Season week 2
1* NY Giants -1 -110

Last 2 futures...

1* San Francisco under 10 RSW -109

1* Tampa Bay under 11.5 RSW -125

Preseason week 2...

1* NE / LV under 37.5 -110

Low number but there should be very little going on in this game.

Results after preseason...

Sides 4-4 -0.37*
Totals 3-3 -0.25*

Overall 7-7 -0.62*

Hardly inspiring...bring on the reg season.

Pending...
Reg Season week 1
1* New Orleans -4.5 -102
1* New England +3 -110 -
no longer like this and may buy out

Regular Season week 2
1* NY Giants -1 -110

1* Prop A Robinson over 59.5 rec yds -115

From all reports out of camp he might be one of Staff's fav targets this year. This number should prolly be 10 yards higher

Back