• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Hulu's NCAA-FB 2022/23

Seems like nmst put themselves in a pretty tough spot playing week 0 on Saturday then play @minny on thu (that is a minny home game isn’t it?). Think I agree w under but worry minny run game is gonna just run roughshod over them, that outta help move the clock but man they might hang a big number. I gotta think bout that one some more, see if nmst d looks a bit improved vs a totally rebuilding Nevada team 1st.

Last year started out great then had a late season collapse and ended up somewhere around +4 units for the year. But I had fun.

Without further ado...

1* Northwestern / Nebraska under 50.5 -105

like this under too, but jut don't like the game being in Ireland

I’d love to hear your thoughts on this one, I been leaning to taking the points.
For me its a lot of modeling at this point in the season and I've been factoring in TARP numbers which is a big change for me this year.

I haven't really begun capping sides but a friend of mine is very high in this so I had a look into it. I think WVu is on a downward trajectory, especially defensively while Pitt shoould be fairly stable. Given their relative strengths and anticipated changes, I think this line should be over 10. Maybe even 13.

For me its a lot of modeling at this point in the season and I've been factoring in TARP numbers which is a big change for me this year.

I haven't really begun capping sides but a friend of mine is very high in this so I had a look into it. I think WVu is on a downward trajectory, especially defensively while Pitt shoould be fairly stable. Given their relative strengths and anticipated changes, I think this line should be over 10. Maybe even 13.

Pitt dline gonna be nasty for sure, that seems to always be the case, I think steele has them as 2nd in the country! That feels a bit high to me but maybe not? I can’t get it out my head how often that secondary got torched last year tho! Maybe I’m in the minority on wvu but I disagree on their trajectory, I think Neal brown is a good coach, like their weapons on the outside (which brings me back to the memories of pitt secondary issues!), and assuming JT Daniels can stay healthy I think he a massive upgrade in qb over Doege. The wvu oline I believe ranks close to the top 30ish in the country so feel like they should be able to give the qb time at times at least. Im a pretty big pitt guy but sounds to me like the offense gonna look way different with the change in OC’s, with Nardozzi being a defensive guy and the OC they brought in I gotta assume they are gonna get away from the hero ball they had been playin with Pickett and get back to trying to run the ball more effectively. Something they have not done with great success recently. Really makes me think this game played in the low to mid 20s so the points are incredibly appealing to me. You and pretty much everyone i respect seems to like pitt in this game so I’m clearly in the minority, lol. Appreciate you taking the time to respond.

Last edited:
Lets organize this card into one post with some adds...

Week 0...
1* Northwestern / Nebraska under 50.5 -105
1* North Texas / UTEP under 54.5 -110
1* Idaho State +23.5 -110

Week 1...
1* Pittsburgh -7 -105
1* Minnesota / New Mexico State under 56 -110
1* Army +3 -106
1* Buffalo / Maryland under 63.5 -105

1* Rutgers +7 -105
1* SMU / North Texas under 69 -110
1* Tulsa -2 -105
1* Boise St. / Oregon St. under 59.5 -112
1* Boise St. +3.5 -110

Lets get this shit rollin'

Full Sat card with a cpl adds...

1* Buffalo / Maryland under 63.5 -105 - now 65
1* Rutgers +7 -105
- now +9
1* Tulsa -2 -105
- now -6.5
1* Oregon / Georgia under 54.5 -110
1* Texas State +3.5 -110
- now -1
1* Army +3 -106 - now +2
1* Memphis / Mississippi St. over 56 -110 - now 57.5
1* SMU / North Texas under 69 -110 - now 67.5
1* Notre Dame / Ohis St. over 58.5 -110 - now 59
1* Boise St. / Oregon St. under 59.5 -112
- now 56
1* Boise St. +3.5 -110
- now 2

15 points of line value on 11 bets. I'm happy with that.

Results after week 1...

Sides 1-6 -5.51*
Totals 6-2 +3.85*
Live 1-0 +0.50*

Overall
8-8 -1.16*

Obv not the start I was hoping for. Stick to totals Hulu.

Other early model leans...

Wake / Vandy over 60.5
Iowa St / Iowa under 41.5
ODU / ECU under 52
Syracuse / UConn over 51

i love the spots for both Tenny and Florida. really wanted them much lower, but may just puy the price on both anyways.
Yeah its a little hard to gauge Tenny given their opponent last week but its more a fade of Pitt who got completely manhandled on the lines by WV which I didn't see coming. TN's offense should have mno problem going downfield on this team.

Was hoping more Ville money would come in and push this down a little but no such luck...

1* Central Florida -5.5 -107

Most of my early totals moved the other way on me. I have a feeling I'm going to take a bath on those this week.

Complete week 2 card in chronological order...

1* Central Florida -5.5 -107
1* Duke / Northwestern under 56 -110
1* UTSA -2.5 -105
1* Marshall / Notre Dame over 51.5 -105
1* Tennessee -6 -105
1* Virginia / Illinois under 54 -110
1* Virginia +4 -107
1* Old Dominion / East Carolina under 52 -105
1* Kentucky +6.5 -105
1* San Jose St. / Auburn over 50.5 -105

Results after week 2...

Sides 4-6 -4.65*