• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Hulu NFL 2021

Results after Week 15...

Sides 41-33-1 +5.775*
Totals 12-15-2 -4.435*
Live / 2H 5-10 -4.575*
Tease/Parlay 11-8 +1.45*
Player Props 15-8 +3.87*

Overall 84-74-3 +2.085*

4-6. Slowly giving away anything I've won.

1* San Francisco -3 -111

Its beyond time to admit I was dead wrong about this team. I really thought they were on the verge of packing it in a few weeks back but they have really outperformed.

1* San Francisco -3 -111

Its beyond time to admit I was dead wrong about this team. I really thought they were on the verge of packing it in a few weeks back but they have really outperformed.
And just as I say that...Jimmy G lays an egg. I can't figure this team out

Check out ertz props for the night game! He should have a big day!!

Gl and merry Xmas buddy.

1* Prop Justin Jackson over 56.5 rush yds -114

Ekeler out. Multiple receivers out and most of Houston’s defensive line out. Assuming this game doesn’t get postponed or cancelled I love this bet

Last edited:
I missed this before the game kicked off. What was the number?

Merry xmas to you as well.

4.5 catches and 44.5 yards :) took longer than it should for the yards but came in all the same! Good call on browns game.

4.5 catches and 44.5 yards :) took longer than it should for the yards but came in all the same! Good call on browns game.
You sure that’s right? He had least 4 catches 1st half and I think around 30 yds. Could have sworn he had at least 2 more catches at at least 17-20 more yards? Maybe I’m wrong?

You sure that’s right? He had least 4 catches 1st half and I think around 30 yds. Could have sworn he had at least 2 more catches at at least 17-20 more yards? Maybe I’m wrong?

Those were the numbers I bet not his total. You correct he had like 7/8 catches (5 before half) and 38 yards at half but didht get over his yards total till last drive of game as for some reason kingsbury stopped using him in slot where he was owning them early on, think he ended with 58 yards or so, cashed both. Missed on him scoring a td +230, still dunno why they kicked a fg on 3rd and goal at end? Lol, dumb. Sorry for confusion.

Those were the numbers I bet not his total. You correct he had like 7/8 catches (5 before half) and 38 yards at half but didht get over his yards total till last drive of game as for some reason kingsbury stopped using him in slot where he was owning them early on, think he ended with 58 yards or so, cashed both. Missed on him scoring a td +230, still dunno why they kicked a fg on 3rd and goal at end? Lol, dumb. Sorry for confusion.
Got it.
They kicked it because they needed 2 scores and time was running out. Not sure I agree with the decision, but then again I didn’t agree with much they did

Got it.
They kicked it because they needed 2 scores and time was running out. Not sure I agree with the decision, but then again I didn’t agree with much they did

It was a pretty awful game by them and the refs. I understand the logic but imo you only take the fg 1st when time almost up and you just barely in fg range, or obviously on 4th down, 3rd and goal it beyond stupid to pass up the best chance you have left at endzone don’t ya think?

It was a pretty awful game by them and the refs. I understand the logic but imo you only take the fg 1st when time almost up and you just barely in fg range, or obviously on 4th down, 3rd and goal it beyond stupid to pass up the best chance you have left at endzone don’t ya think?
And crazy thing is they really could have won the game if they hadn’t missed so many kicks Or committed so many stupid penalties

And crazy thing is they really could have won the game if they hadn’t missed so many kicks Or committed so many stupid penalties

For sure, for most part the defense did a pretty great job, granted against a decimated colts line. Thought they had a couple pretty crappy calls go against them but they absolutely contributed plenty w undisciplined/stupid play and crappy coaching! Thought the refs were pretty awful and mostly favored colts with bad or no calls but doesn’t excuse cards for their part in it. I didn’t bet a side so don’t think I’m being biased bout refs.

Going larger on this while I still can. Full bet now as follows...

1.5* Miami -2.5 -113

I like it but my only concern is I doubt book is really a drop off from that scrub taysom who not a qb imo. So line flips but can hill really be worth that many points over anyone?

Results after Week 16...

Sides 44-36-1 +6.115*
Totals 12-16-2 -5.585*
Live / 2H 5-11 -5.675*
Tease/Parlay 11-9 +0.20*
Player Props 18-8 +5.87*

Overall 90-80-3 +0.925*

6-6 for a small loss. Still bleeding myself to death slowly. Can't win a live bet to save my life this season.

1* Carolina +6.5 -105

0.5* Prop MIN/GB Longest FG under 46.5 yds -120
0.5* Prop Mike Evans over 54.5 rec yds -112

Last week was a shit show...I'll tally up the mess later.

For week 18...

1* Atlanta +4.5 -105

1* Prop K Pitts under 61.5 rec yds -110
1* Prop C Wentz under 27.5 pass att +100
0.5* Prop M Evans over 69.5 rec yds -110
1* Prop D Carr under 274.5 pass yds -125
0.5* Prop T Heinicke under 206.5 pass yds -110
1* Prop Z Wilson u190.5 pass yds -120
1* Prop J Chase under 55.5 rec yds -120

Back