• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Hulu NFL 2021

1* LV / DAL under 51.5 -106

0.5* Prop Dak Prescott under 275.5 pass yds -115

Last edited:
Results after Week 12...

Sides 33-28-1 +3.13*
Totals 9-13-2 -5.235*
Live / 2H 4-8 -4.005*
Tease/Parlay 10-6 +1.75*
Player Props 12-3 +5.295*

Overall 68-58-3 +4.17*

5-6 on the week. Still treading water.

Down for week 13...
1* BUF / NE under 45 -110
1* Arizona -7 -110
1* Philadelphia -6.5 -109

1* Teaser Minnesota -1.5 / New England +8.5 -120

0.5* Prop Zack Wilson under 234.5 pass yds -110

I think Dalton under passing yards should be nice also. Check the weather out in Chicago, I don’t think he throwing over 200 in that!! Like that Zach wilson prop quite a bit, think I’ll join you. Gl today

I think Dalton under passing yards should be nice also. Check the weather out in Chicago, I don’t think he throwing over 200 in that!! Like that Zach wilson prop quite a bit, think I’ll join you. Gl today
I like the way you're thinking...

0.5* Prop Andy Dalton under 220.5 pass yds -120

so glad Nagy had to prove how his shitty coached team never quits so kept calling time outs and letting the ginger rack up garbage time yards, fucking clown, get fired already. maybe you shoulda stopped the ginger from throwing picks and you wouldnt have had to excel in garbage time! sorry bout bringing that one up.

you got a good number too, i was beat by a half yard after he threw the td, i cant believe they got it back and got another couple passes off, what a fucking joke, i actually thought you cashed until this morning.

you got a good number too, i was beat by a half yard after he threw the td, i cant believe they got it back and got another couple passes off, what a fucking joke, i actually thought you cashed until this morning.
Yeah I thought so too when I looked at the box score early. I suppose thats something to be considered when betting passing yards under with a large dog. Theres a good chance they will be behind and throwing in the 4th quarter.

Yeah I thought so too when I looked at the box score early. I suppose thats something to be considered when betting passing yards under with a large dog. Theres a good chance they will be behind and throwing in the 4th quarter.

tough to predict he was gonna hand them so many points with 4 picks!! lol. i didnt think this game would be that out of hand considering the weather and all. even so most teams in that spot wouldnt have continued trying to extend that game, they pushed it way beyond normal. Nagy trying to save face im sure.

tough to predict he was gonna hand them so many points with 4 picks!! lol. i didnt think this game would be that out of hand considering the weather and all. even so most teams in that spot wouldnt have continued trying to extend that game, they pushed it way beyond normal. Nagy trying to save face im sure.
He must kjnow his job is on the line at this point

He must kjnow his job is on the line at this point

i dunno how he still has it? kinda figured beating the lions saved him another week regardless of how dumb that sounds, dunno why it hasnt been announced yet today? lol.. guess they gonna let him play the season out, personally i would get him away from my 1st round qb fast as possible.

i dunno how he still has it? kinda figured beating the lions saved him another week regardless of how dumb that sounds, dunno why it hasnt been announced yet today? lol.. guess they gonna let him play the season out, personally i would get him away from my 1st round qb fast as possible.
Because the McCaskeys are legitimately scared to sit in a room and fire a coach and/or GM

Results after Week 13...

Sides 37-28-1 +7.29*
Totals 10-14-2 -5.335*
Live / 2H 4-8 -4.005*
Tease/Parlay 10-7 +0.55*
Player Props 13-5 +4.595*

Overall 74-62-3 +3.095*

6-4 for a couple units.

Results after Week 14...

Sides 38-32-1 +3.825*
Totals 12-14-2 -3.335*
Live / 2H 4-8 -4.005*
Tease/Parlay 11-7 +2.55*
Player Props 15-7 +4.42*

Overall 80-68-3 +3.455*

6-6 for a small loss. Also corrected a mistake in my teaser record, was short by 1 unit.

Onward...

Back