• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Hulu NFL 2021

Bringing the whole weekend card onto page 3...

1* Cleveland -2.5 -120
1* ARZ / CLE under 49.5 -110
1* New England +4.5 -110
1* Green Bay -4 -115
1* Teaser Tampa -1.5 / Kansas City -1 -115
1* DAL / NE under 50.5 -110

Results after Week 6...

Sides 20-15 +4.55*
Totals 6-8-2 -2.235*
Live / 2H 1-3 -1.575*
Tease/Parlay 8-2 +4.60*
Player Props 3-1 +0.92*

Overall 38-29-2 +6.26*

2-4 on the week. 2nd losing week in a row...better pull up my socks.

When did Philly get a CFL franchise?
Its an upside down year. I'm doing better in NFL/NCAA than the CFL.

Believe it or not, Hamilton and Ottawa played a regular season game in Philly many moons ago. A stadium dispute in Ottawa and somehow the game ended up moved to Philly.

Its an upside down year. I'm doing better in NFL/NCAA than the CFL.

Believe it or not, Hamilton and Ottawa played a regular season game in Philly many moons ago. A stadium dispute in Ottawa and somehow the game ended up moved to Philly.
That’s awesome. I love being a CFL guy now. The NFL sucks.
Still waiting on my Ti Cats shirt…. Some people in Vegas were even questioning if you actually got me the shirt. It’s quite the controversy.

That’s awesome. I love being a CFL guy now. The NFL sucks.
Still waiting on my Ti Cats shirt…. Some people in Vegas were even questioning if you actually got me the shirt. It’s quite the controversy.
All I need is an address. I can ship it

1* Arizona TT under 33.5 -110

0.5* Prop Darnold u235.5 pass yds -110
0.5* Prop D Jones u233.5 pass yds -110

Bringing the whole week 7 mess into one post...

0.5* Live DEN / CLE under 45.5 -115

1* Carolina / NY Giants under 43.5 -115

1* Indianapolis / San Francisco under 44.5 -109

1* Philadelphia +3 -105

1* Washington +8 -106

1* Teaser New England -1.5 / Miami +8 -115

Bringing the whole week 7 mess into one post...

0.5* Live DEN / CLE under 45.5 -115

1* Carolina / NY Giants under 43.5 -115

1* Indianapolis / San Francisco under 44.5 -109

1* Philadelphia +3 -105

1* Washington +8 -106

1* Teaser New England -1.5 / Miami +8 -115

I wanted to bet Philly but the hell if I trust their coach. Can’t understand why they don’t give sanders any carries? Dude could be a top 5-6 back imo. Gl

Still think they beat raiders. I need Goedert over 48.5 yards. Then I have hurts in several dfs lineups. Gl

This why I been starting to bat way more props than sides. It just so tough to figure out if/when we gonna get a A effort out a lot these teams.

Looks like you still had a pretty solid day. Nice job getting all them under cashes out the nyg game that screamed under (I actually hit 1st half under and Gmen ml, rare I hit side and total, rare I even make 2 side or total bets on whole card lately!), Awesome use of the teaser this week too!

You looking at anything for Monday night? Want to look at DK props as Geno seems to do better targeting him, but will McAllister be shadowing him? On paper looks like another low scoring game but 42 on a Monday night? I dunno. Seattle getting 4 at home is crazy but think they could’ve desperately used that bye the saints just enjoyed! Need to look and see what Peyton record is off a bye.

This why I been starting to bat way more props than sides. It just so tough to figure out if/when we gonna get a A effort out a lot these teams.

Looks like you still had a pretty solid day. Nice job getting all them under cashes out the nyg game that screamed under (I actually hit 1st half under and Gmen ml, rare I hit side and total, rare I even make 2 side or total bets on whole card lately!), Awesome use of the teaser this week too!

You looking at anything for Monday night? Want to look at DK props as Geno seems to do better targeting him, but will McAllister be shadowing him? On paper looks like another low scoring game but 42 on a Monday night? I dunno. Seattle getting 4 at home is crazy but think they could’ve desperately used that bye the saints just enjoyed! Need to look and see what Peyton record is off a bye.
I played collins over 44.5 rush yds…may play over rush attempts too. Carroll talking about really pounding the rock to the media (might be smokescreen, but i just can’t see him letting geno air it out). Dunno why hawks pounding the rock is news tho, thats kinda what they do. Hell, collins had 20 carries last week, and 15 two weeks ago. I think it goes under too…supposed to be similar weather to last night in sf game, if not worse. Saints get starting DE Davenport and LB Alexander back this week. How the hell does seattle get to 20 pts here, without def/st score? Saints more ball control, field position, play D than ever with Jameis throwing for sub-200 average. Just don’t see where the pts come from, regardless of hawks suspect D.

I played collins over 44.5 rush yds…may play over rush attempts too. Carroll talking about really pounding the rock to the media (might be smokescreen, but i just can’t see him letting geno air it out). Dunno why hawks pounding the rock is news tho, thats kinda what they do. Hell, collins had 20 carries last week, and 15 two weeks ago. I think it goes under too…supposed to be similar weather to last night in sf game, if not worse. Saints get starting DE Davenport and LB Alexander back this week. How the hell does seattle get to 20 pts here, without def/st score? Saints more ball control, field position, play D than ever with Jameis throwing for sub-200 average. Just don’t see where the pts come from, regardless of hawks suspect D.

I was thinking maybe even over carries instead of yards (saints rush d is pretty strong), that a pretty low number assuming he healthy enough to be the main guy? I’ll have to look here in a little And see where carries at. I’m sure it not smokescreen, like you said Pete a dinosaur, he always wanting to play 3 yards and a cloud of dust even when he has Russ and a great wr combo, he probably secretly happy he can now run more!!! I agree it looks like a dead under game to me, that said it low as hell. Maybe I’ll look at the tt unders.

I’m a little nervous Collins pulls up lame. Only reason I wouldn’t play over carries or yards. That weather prob not ideal for a groin strain. He didn’t practice all week till Saturday.

Gonna see how expensive it is for kumara anytime td, or maybe even over 1.5/“at least” 2 option if 1 too expensive. He only has 1 freaking rushing td on the year, that nuts, he has caught a few so only 1 game without a td, gotta figure he bout due to bust out for a couple scores. Plus Hill gone now so he won’t be stealing any the goal line work!

I liked the under tonight but the good number is gone so I'm just going to watch as a fan and see if anything live pops up

Results after Week 7...

Sides 21-17 +3.40*
Totals 8-9-2 -1.325*
Live / 2H 2-5 -2.20*
Tease/Parlay 9-2 +5.60*
Player Props 6-1 +2.42*

Overall 46-34-2 +7.895*

8-5 on the week.

0.5* PP Aaron Jones over 38.5 Rec yds -114

I’m playing this and jones anytime td -120, that seems super cheap. Then again he has only scored in like half their games, id think without adams it much more likely tho.

Yet another future play…

2* San Francisco under 8.5 RSW -155

Look at their remaining schedule and tell me how on earth this team gets to 9 wins.

Back