• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

How To Win At Pre-Season Football Week One And Two...

Vapster

Awesome1#1
I Have Found Odds Makers Are Unsure Themselves What To Set The Lines At.

So I Take ML Odds On ALL The Dogs Week 1 & 2.

Have Done Well In The Past, So Why Stop Now...

All Wagers $100

Jags +130.

GL This Year All!

---Vap

If either team scores more than 10 it's gonna be a big bar tab in Canton.

Not A Big Fan Of The Odds This Year.
Vegas Has Caught Up To Me.
The Days Of Plus 5 AND 6 Are Gone.
Replaced With Plus 1 2 Or 3.
Anyways...

0-1 -$100

Pats +138

Tenn +178

GL.

If titans were playing anyone but ravens I’d be with you, I think Willis will have success in 2nd halves these preseason games but nobody cares bout winning preseason like the ravens do! The points interest me a bit more than ml. I like preseason also but you right they not giving out shit for points week 1 anyways!!

If titans were playing anyone but ravens I’d be with you, I think Willis will have success in 2nd halves these preseason games but nobody cares bout winning preseason like the ravens do! The points interest me a bit more than ml. I like preseason also but you right they not giving out shit for points week 1 anyways!!
Lolz we all need help. Betting on this shit means you're senile. Hope none of these dudes end up in the hospital for life.

Lolz we all need help. Betting on this shit means you're senile. Hope none of these dudes end up in the hospital for life.

I used to be totally against it but seriously the last few years I been way better in preseason than 1st month of regular season! Actually think there are real edges to find in this crap if you can figure out what a teams goals are!

I used to be totally against it but seriously the last few years I been way better in preseason than 1st month of regular season! Actually think there are real edges to find in this crap if you can figure out what a teams goals are!
My goal is to shut up the Chihuahua next door right now.

Problem is I never trust myself to bet much on it, last year I was like 70% in preseason but I lost what I won by week 3-4 of regular season where I felt “confident”!! Lol. Luckily that right bout time I discovered I should be betting props, it been all roses since then!

Again...This "System" Goes Back To The Days Of "Covers" Yes. It's Pre-Season. And YES... I'm Probably Crazy, But I Enjoy It!

@KJ Done Well With Horses. Cashed Out Last Month To 200% Profit And Took To Reno!

:shake:

• Love
Reactions: KJ
Again...This "System" Goes Back To The Days Of "Covers" Yes. It's Pre-Season. And YES... I'm Probably Crazy, But I Enjoy It!

@KJ Done Well With Horses. Cashed Out Last Month To 200% Profit And Took To Reno!

I'm pretty sure Reno loves you for it but he's got cat like reflexes.

Reno Nevada! Hahahaha

Still Pissed I Didn't Jump On Max Over 8.5 K's That 1st Night.

Even My Lady Said I'm Lame! Hahahahaha

I Hear @KJ Voice Now. Just Bow Out Vap. No Need To Lose More $$$

I Agree. But I Am... Stubborn For One. Pig-Headed For Sure! So...

Hold Up... I'm Looking...Two Games Are "Pick'Em The Other 2 Are +100 And +115...

Maybe It IS Time To Pump The Breaks...

I Hear @KJ Voice Now. Just Bow Out Vap. No Need To Lose More $$$

I Agree. But I Am... Stubborn For One. Pig-Headed For Sure! So...

Hold Up... I'm Looking...Two Games Are "Pick'Em The Other 2 Are +100 And +115...

Maybe It IS Time To Pump The Breaks...

Just don’t bet against the ravens bro!!

Pats actually cashed ats, don’t be so greedy with the mls! I know the spreads small but last few seasons it sure seems like a ton these preseason games were 1-2 point affairs!

@2daBank

How about a different approach...

How's the Over/Unders Looking After 8 Games?

Seems Like A Lot Of High Scoring Games So Far?!

Crazy, Bout the highest scoring preseason games I can remember. Really glad I was cautious and didn’t play another total after losing the under on pats/giants cause normally I play quite a few under, woulda lost my ass!! I did pretty well with 1st halves on Saturday but I didn’t bet much on them. Hit a 4 team RR in groups of 2s that paid decent.

Crazy that overs are undefeated at this point.

luckily all the points pats/nyg put up in what I thought would for sure be one the lower scoring games gave me pause on playing any other unders. I don’t ever recall that happening in early preseason games! I feel super fortunate to have just lost that 1! Lol

Back