• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Heat vs Knicks Discussion Thread

Will root for the Knicks..

I'm curious now many more superhuman efforts Jimmy has in him. This will be a much more physical series than the last.

It’s so gross but think Knicks are gonna be in eastern conf finals, I just can’t believe they gonna let a team full of scrubs a ok center and Jimmy butler beat them. They play some d, they gonna take ball out of Jimmy hands, then what? Some undrafted dudes gonna beat them? I just don’t see it. It actually be worse seeing Miami in eastern conf finals, the nba has finally became the nfl where all the teams are basically garbage!! Congrats!

Vic out kills the adrenaline of this series

These are two pretty bad teams and one very good coach

Ya spo is best in league without a doubt.. Riley has made some terrible moves last few yrs.. kinda wish he would retire already because building a team really isnt his thing….no way this heat team should have beaten Mil and in 5 games no less .. adjustments spo makes hes just on a different level

Miami all games went over last series
NYK all games went under last series

Hmmmmm…..really wanted to hit the over at 208

They played 4 games this year and over was 3-1
Interestingly enough, I think under is in play here.

But, who knows?

You'll see a lot of people hitting Miami tomorrow with this+5 available.

Personally, no leans right now although I think NYK win the game SU.

As said above, lean under but something I'd be more inclined to play after a fast start.

I’m not sure what to make of what I saw with the Heat last series. They didn’t even look good outside the great Buckets but he was never guarded. Bucks blew them out by 30 without Greek in g2, didn’t try in g3, and dominated the Meat in g4 and g5 before collapsing in each. Heat wont quit but Josh Hart is a sneaky max contract 3D guy. Who will gladly take shots at slowing down butler. The Cavs had the worst bench in the East and didn’t think Love was worth a minute. Think this line is an overreaction to beating a flawed 1 seed, by what was really a 7 seed.

What’s Thibbs record in game 1s? Feel like the Bulls were always in good spots with him.

Is Randle out? I normally would think that’s not a bad thing at all but he would absolutely destroy Love. Toppin should be able to do fine though.

series obviously rest on jimmy’s Ankle but if hes fine Knicks have no shot without randle… Barrett had a very good game for his standards n they still lost .. offense is stale without Brunson .. Knicks got all geeked up beating a saawwwwft Cle team …. And i think by now u have to expect this Heat version to be making and takin plenty of threes….
Thibs not attacking Jimmy once on offense was puzzling and the one possession they did the knicks let him switch off … Heat smarter n more physical team .. Lowry showing his value he closed the game and this is a pretty scary team ATM they look like a March madness team that is seems to have found something n just clicking at the absolute best time but again no jimmy no shot….

I had to play Knicks here. No clue if Jimmy plays, don’t really care. These the kinda games I been losing lately wjere I think no way a team loses!! Lol, just can’t see them going down 0-2 at home. If they were playing a good team sure, the heat are not a good team!

I had to play Knicks here. No clue if Jimmy plays, don’t really care. These the kinda games I been losing lately wjere I think no way a team loses!! Lol, just can’t see them going down 0-2 at home. If they were playing a good team sure, the heat are not a good team!
Agreed and that’s why I’m on the Knicks too. But like you said I’ve lost many of these games as well. The worst being just last week when the bucks were eliminated by these same Heat. Hope we hit this time.

I liked this take until you got to the end - neither are the Knicks!

Do we know who is all OUT yet?

6’ is alotta points man…I’m sure Jimmy could use a break. What about the Brunson and Randle?

Do we know who is all OUT yet?

6’ is alotta points man…I’m sure Jimmy could use a break. What about the Brunson and Randle?
Butler is out. Hopefully Brunson will play. Knicks need Randle if they’re going to win this series. Should win tonight if Brunson plays though.

Said it in the in-game, another cover for team with star player out (first game).

Uncanny.

All that being said, with Jalen and Randle in.... Down 0-1 at home you historically take that team...

Times are different, no doubt.

A lot of made 3s, and a lot of FTs and we still needed late game extension to get the over in.

Knicks crushed the boards.

Look at those fast break points, lol.

Not much else stands out.

I like the over 206.5

I think the early start under angle has been played to death and the market has more than adjusted. I make the fair total on this game 209.5

No clue today on this one.

Me either. None. I feel like knicks should win this series but the coaching edge is real, the fact heat basically the ultimate make or miss 3s team going right now makes it damn near impossible! We know they gonna jack up freaking 40-50 of them, who knows if they will fall at a high enough clip or not? What should be happening is New York shoots too many of them also, they need to stop letting heat talk them into it and actually run some zone beating offense! They should also be killing them on the boards if they gonna zone up on them! I dunno that little runt coach of Knicks knows anything about offense tho? Shit a damn shame! If Boston wasn’t so freakin lazy when they get a lead in series they would annihilate either these teams In ECF, im sure we gonna be seeing damn -10s which is awful for the conf championship!

I like the over 206.5

I think the early start under angle has been played to death and the market has more than adjusted. I make the fair total on this game 209.5

Oh fuck, I had no clue it was about to start, that kinda awesome now I don’t have to worry bout doing anything dumb! Lol. The over makes sense, it not that early and we know there be tons of 3s!

It not like it 11am like the starts in ncaa hoops and fb I often like to play unders on. It 3:30 there correct? That plenty of time to sober up even if you did party half the night! I can’t believe this start time would factor into anyones thinking, even if it sloppy and low scoring w 100 missed 3s i wouldn’t say it was the start time, it just the fact there a bunch of dudes taking shots this series who wouldn’t be on a good team!

Back