• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Hawks v Vegas Noon Pacifc 3pm eastern

Teapot9

Booster for Missouri Athletics
Chicago coming in on a nice 2 game win streak, Vegas has been struggling as of late and front office issues starting to rear its ugly head.

No MAF today (sucks because I was hoping for another big applause from the crowd).

Kane and DeBrincat is such a nice duo, keep getting better.

Vegas will definitely have a chip on their shoulder coming into this one.

The Hawks get too aggressive for their own good sometimes and it usually bites them. Vegas might now have the record they had a few years back BUT don’t let this club get an odd man advantage on the rush.

No Hagel and no Carpenter for the Hawks either. Maybe they’ll have me dress if they need someone to take a 5 minute major. Idk who’s covering that department today.

Hawks have day off tomorrow.

Logan Thompson starting in net for VGK today
4-4 with a 2.76 and 91.8%

The big Fin going for Chicago, Kevin Lankinen

Total dropped from my local 6.5 to 6

Im gonna pop in one of the books to see their numbers.

I wanted to place white Sox futures bets last night and the line was sooooooo slow

Idk what the fuck was going on

Will be watching the golf but I'll check in on the only good team in the desert when I can

Both Caesars and DK have total at 6 o-120, White Sox are +1200 both places

Vegas and Phx are a lot alike, tons of Chicago and Detroit. Happens here with Hawks/Wings/Blues and assume the same there.
This place is packed with fans from both teams. I think Minnesota might be in town next because tons of Wild fans.

Total dropped from my local 6.5 to 6

Im gonna pop in one of the books to see their numbers.

I wanted to place white Sox futures bets last night and the line was sooooooo slow

Idk what the fuck was going on
Not much value on CWS right now

Hope for slow start then play them in June.

Chicago +240 (Regulation)
Chicago wins by 1 +850
Chicago OVER 2.5 goals -120
Chicago +155
VGK UNDER 3.5 -115
UNDER 6 EV

50427206-8F6A-4743-A5B5-C695721582D2.jpeg
$100 for 450 numbers in the raffle….

Only at 22k at the moment… definitely won’t reach Oilers numbers but fuck that would be sweet

View attachment 63512
Cat bird seats. Love this view.
I always say it about events. Trying to impress someone I get that you want lower but mid court up high is the best view in sport. G7 World Series 2001 was in the absolute last row behind HP, so high up the beer guy wouldn't come up there lol. Kept me pretty sober and will probably never experience a game like it again. Assume you've done glass seats before which would be fun.

Don’t care about the money or anything like that but watching your team blow a 3 goal lead in 20 mins is very frustrating.

Will say that T Mobile does it right and it’s a very fun experience.

Going into Eataly gonna eat gabagool (capicolla) like Tony when he gets stressed out

Ps. I never say gabagool that’s a northeast thing

Draft Kings today only I believe has a +300 add on for baseball futures. You have to opt in and CWS are +1500.

Back