• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Have not counted them out yet, BUT.!

faceoff

I have the Knights to win in 5 games at +400 or 4-1…(loser)… I also have them to win in 6 games for the same price.. I’m rooting for them of course but I have to say this..

Their Defense core looks slow as molasses. McNabb, Martinez,Whitecloud and Pietrangelo… They look horribly slow, tired and struggling.. Their forwards are getting beat on the boards consistently. Dallas coach knows their system and even though, the Knights have managed to keep the games close..

The only one on the team who can move the puck is Eichel. I get the feeling Vegas is depending on him a little too much.. This could be the end of their goaltending Cinderella story and the beginning of their tending nightmare..

I’ve seen them pull out of a “funk” before. But time is definitely running out..

GL

Back