• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Haney vs Loma

it's such a great sport though - just ruined by corruption.

Of course it is, and I used to be a huge fan. Have amazing memories of going with my dad to watch fights at my uncle's house (with the illegal boxes back in the late 80s/early 90s), or the local fire hall a few times every year...but once it's obvious how fucking corrupt and stupid it all is, it makes following it as far down on the priority list as possible.

You know it's a corrupted sport when Loma was -500 live before the 12th round and somehow lost a UNANIMOUS decision. Make it make sense. Explain it like to someone as if they're an 8 year old.

You know it's a corrupted sport when Loma was -500 live before the 12th round and somehow lost a UNANIMOUS decision. Make it make sense. Explain it like to someone as if they're an 8 year old.

I was considering betting it and then remembered you can't lay -400 on rigged shit.

The live guy on ESPN had Loma winning the 12th round even, and said his scorecard was 115-113 for Haney. Lol. What in the fuck were they watching?

The live guy on ESPN had Loma winning the 12th round even, and said his scorecard was 115-113 for Haney. Lol. What in the fuck were they watching?

I saw two commentators on twitter that had the 12th for Loma. Must have both fallen asleep.

I saw two commentators on twitter that had the 12th for Loma. Must have both fallen asleep.

It seemingly proves those people have no idea right? They obviously got the decision wrong, and to top if off they somehow had Loma even winning the 12th which was OBVIOUS that Haney won that round. It's like bizarro world.

It seems almost impossible to have Loma both winning the 12th and also losing the fight. That is seriously absolutely fucking mind boggling.

the one guy on twitter had it 4-4 (I agreed with that) and then said loma won the last four rds. well, he got the first 11 rounds right, i guess.

It seemingly proves those people have no idea right? They obviously got the decision wrong, and to top if off they somehow had Loma even winning the 12th which was OBVIOUS that Haney won that round. It's like bizarro world.
Lol. I had 12th for Haney

boxing news i think it was had loma winning 7 to 5 and had him losing 3 of the last 4. too many close rounds, I guess.

boxing news i think it was had loma winning 7 to 5 and had him losing 3 of the last 4. too many close rounds, I guess.

He absolutely dominated the 10th and 11th. And while not as dominating, it seemed pretty obvious he won the 9th. There is ZERO chance that anyone who's ever watched boxing could say Loma lost 3 of the last 4 rounds.

This seems insane from boxing news. What in the actual fuck? He won 7-5 but somehow lost the last 4 rounds 3-1 that most, if not all would have had 3-1 in his favor?

He absolutely dominated the 10th and 11th. And while not as dominating, it seemed pretty obvious he won the 9th. There is ZERO chance that anyone who's ever watched boxing could say Loma lost 3 of the last 4 rounds.

This seems insane from boxing news. What in the actual fuck? He won 7-5 but somehow lost the last 4 rounds 3-1 that most, if not all would have had 3-1 in his favor?

If he won 7-5 anyone with half of one eye had him winning maybe 9-3

My BIL doesn’t bet but loves boxing and said Loma will lose a bad decision

You're always expecting it, and I even thought about it after the 10th when Haney's dad told him he was winning and they kinda focused on that on the telecast...but then Loma came out and fucking crushed in the 11th round and I figured there was zero chance he loses on a bad decision.

I had it 7-5 and that was giving every toss up to the real loser

Exactly. It seemed almost everyone agreed it was 4-4 after 8 rounds. There could have been some difference there, maybe a 5-3 Haney or Loma. But Loma easily won 3 of the last 4 rounds, I can't even believe it's debatable really. Did those judges really have it 6-2 after 8 rounds? And one guy 7-1 (or maybe he was also 6-2 and then 2-2 for the last 4)?

But what about standing up for Ukraine?

This was the virtue signalers nightmare of a fight.

Maybe the whole angle and point. Ukraine getting screwed again. Likely took an L to gift another 50 billion to them to keep losing their war.

I didn't have any money on the fight either, fwiw. This decision is exactly why I couldn't possibly care less about boxing anymore. There was a fight a couple/few years ago that I remember watching where GGG was involved (I think it was him at least) and he summarily got screwed as well. Seems every time I watch a big fight the same damn thing happens.

I didn't have any money on the fight either, fwiw. This decision is exactly why I couldn't possibly care less about boxing anymore. There was a fight a couple/few years ago that I remember watching where GGG was involved (I think it was him at least) and he summarily got screwed as well. Seems every time I watch a big fight the same damn thing happens.
Canelo vs GGG?

The 8-4 was terrible.

I won money on Haney so maybe that’s easing it.

I could see Draw more than a Haney win…

But it was a closer fight than some of y’all are insinuating

The 8-4 was terrible.

I won money on Haney so maybe that’s easing it.

I could see Draw more than a Haney win…

But it was a closer fight than some of y’all are insinuating

Agreed it was a close fight. Again, almost everyone had 4-4 after 8. Zero chance Loma lost 3 of the last 4 rounds, and it seemed quite clear he actually won 3 of the final 4.

One I had him winning. Loss the other 2

The one you had him winning had to be the first one, which was one of the worst decisions ever in major boxing with the draw. That was probably the last straw for me as far as following boxing close enough to care at all.

Yep. It was GGG vs Canelo

Back