• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Grub n Glub

pressitup

Leader of the Adult Humor Industry
What's your Super Bowl spread and drink?

I cooked rib eyes and made coleslaw.
We only eat one meal a day.
Gonna make Jalapeno poppers to munch on during the game.
The inner spinner.

Down a half bottle of Malbec, but sure I can make up the deficit in the 2nd half with a couple of Glens.

@~Utah

Booze
Avocado Crack Dip Taco Dip Veggies Fruit platter Ruffles and French Onion Dip
Booze
Sliders Wings Pierogis City Chicken and Meatballs etc from Polish Village in Ham Town
Booze
Oreo ice cream dish (Oreos whip cream hard shell chocolate vanilla ice cream)
Booze

Slow cooked Mild and sweet italian sausages all morning. Now they simmer in a crushed tomato puree and onions. Will plate up over rigatoni and garlic bread. If you never had, try Radius Cab. A great Washington St wine. At total wine it is only 11.99 bottle and 10% discount if you buy a case. Enjoy the game. Sipping on Four Roses small batch during the day. Will have the wine with the pasta and Some good ole Devils Backbone Eight Pointe IPA during game.

Slow cooked Mild and sweet italian sausages all morning. Now they simmer in a crushed tomato puree and onions. Will plate up over rigatoni and garlic bread. If you never had, try Radius Cab. A great Washington St wine. At total wine it is only 11.99 bottle and 10% discount if you buy a case. Enjoy the game.
total wine is my go to.
thanks

Booze
Booze
Sliders Wings Pierogis City Chicken and Meatballs etc from Polish Village in Ham Town
Booze
Booze
What’s the avocado crack dip ??

Buffalo Chicken Dip (shaker/Fondy Recipe)
Turkey Sliders
7 layer dip
Fruit salad
Bbq chicken salad
Pizza
Claws
Booze

Go Rammers!

Going to do whatever Uber Eats tells me to. Can't beat the $20 off a $25 order for dinner

Smokies in sweet bbq will always be my favorite
Grilled jalapenos w/cream cheese wrapped in soy soaked sirloin is right up there
Only time I ever had turkey chili was at a bowl party, was incredible

Should be a bunch of appetite after the halftime show since so many states have legalized, can only imagine how many of us 40 somethings will try to relive our youths

Going to do a meat and cheese board. Turkey and ham for the kids, couple of salamis, sausage and capicola for the adults. Got some mozzarella, havarti, provolone, and then Colby jack for the kids.

Wife made homemade pretzels and puppy chow. Got a variety of cheesecakes for dessert plus some homemade Mac n cheese

I did a pork roast in the crock pot overnight w Cuban seasonings and other good stuff: shit smelled so good I couldn’t wait for game, already smashed 3-4 sliders!! I dunno if I’m drinking at all, prob smoke instead.

Booze
Booze
Booze
Booze
That's pretty nice.

Would make me look up a definition less than an hour before kickoff
She has been killin' it in the kitchen cutting up the chicken breasts, doing the batter and stuff by hand and deep frying a few at a time....I started the chili this morning and it is ready to go now...

She has been killin' it in the kitchen cutting up the chicken breasts, doing the batter and stuff by hand and deep frying a few at a time....I started the chili this morning and it is ready to go now...
From what I've seen all the ingredients are agreeable, sounds delish although I prefer the dark meat (just run with it)

See attached

Attachments

• A7C0997D-EF4D-4048-ACB7-F5A28EBD2EB8.png
    A7C0997D-EF4D-4048-ACB7-F5A28EBD2EB8.png
    676.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 422F2098-05AF-49CD-947D-A7ABFF105529.png
    422F2098-05AF-49CD-947D-A7ABFF105529.png
    444.5 KB · Views: 6
Back