• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Friday Discussion Thread

I love finding these young guys who havnt really done well yet in good spots! Kid is 6’6 with a couple nasty breaking pitches, good enough heater and appears a decent cutter. Def a big league mix, helps be facing a milw team who isn’t shy about chasing pitches! Be sweet if he faces the Phillies or Mets soon, both those lineups chasing a lot also! Lol
I don’t watch any baseball but their seems to be a lot of opportunities to make money.

Jfc, the pirates write the book on how to pitch to cards dumb asses. Roamsy hasn’t been good since last time he faced us, 4 outs 4 k’s! I freaking knew it too, lol

Dammit, 2nd time he had rooker 0-2 and didn’t punch him either time. That shoulda been 1 more at least if not 2

Nats getting to wheeler. This team ain’t half as bad as ppl think and they dogs all the time!

Pretty much gotta have that to get to 8,, so pissed I didn’t get 6.5 but I guess if he gets to 8 I’ll be happy I have the +140!!
Used a boost and got 6.5 +120, was only $50 max but that works

Spent most of my day on golf and NCAA bases so just tailing a couple of your plays, prolly do both outs plays at least

Spent most of my day on golf and NCAA bases so just tailing a couple of your plays, prolly do both outs plays at least

I used the boast on Valdez 5.5 parlays with rangers Ff +.5. Had to take down that -180 price tag, lol.

Reactions: KJ

How you been doing w ncaa?

Only got 1 that inning but he at 6 and his pitch count in great shape. I’m still pissed he didn’t get Rooker at least once! You guys should already be cashed and I should be 1 away. That ok tho, I think he gonna fan the 10 I called for!

How you been doing w ncaa?
Been up a bit today, not great but the first day you know even the worst teams in the tournament have an ace their gonna throw in game 1. Unders are hitting at a pretty good clip, especially if it's the 2/3 game. Some of the 1 seeds just have too much offense and eventually get to the bullpen.

Holy hell, cards finally figured out how pirates pitching them and exploded. Bout freaking time!

Ha. Didn’t need it but he finally struck out rooker, I was counting on him for at least 1!! Lol

I don’t watch any baseball but their seems to be a lot of opportunities to make money.

Believe it or not I really don’t watch that much either, lol. I follow it, I love capping it, I might watch 1 game a week give or take. Lol. I like watching what pitches being thrown where but I don’t need to tune into games for that anymore.

Fucjing reds. Now woulda been a great time to take some those at bats I been bragging bout you taking. Fuck, I can’t stand when those clowns can’t get a runner home when he starts on 2nd no outs, when you only need the 1 why the fuck don’t you bunt him to 3rd? They have had 3 fly outs that woulda scored him had 1st guy bunted. Just garbage managing

Well fuck, 2nd time he had that high k asshole in 2 strike hole and didht punch him out either. At least he got out the inning clean. Coulda really used that 4th k, makes me so mad when they have guy 0-2 and don’t finish them!

Guess they did me a favor raising josiah up to 17.5, I woulda been pissed, Mfer got 16 outs then fell apart

Well rangers +.5 Ff cashes thanks to grsy going 5 shutout. Really need 2 more k’s from Valdez to hit the boosted parlay!

Cash grsy outs east peasy! Don’t think we gonna get his k’s, guess can’t win them all even tho I sure would like too! I guess it conceivable he punches out the side in 7th! Lol

Ober in some trouble for 1st time

Cash grsy outs east peasy! Don’t think we gonna get his k’s, guess can’t win them all even tho I sure would like too! I guess it conceivable he punches out the side in 7th! Lol

Ober in some trouble for 1st time

Damn, just need 1 more from Valdez and I won’t much care what else happens it will be another big night!

Need to have 2 more from Framber. Put in an NCAA parlay with Auburn ML but it moved to 6.5 when I played. Got another 50% boost for some reason

Bang both outs in. Nicely done man

I love it when a plan comes together! 7 k’s for Valdez too! I told ya that was a slam dunk at 6.5 when he got pulled from gm1! I can’t believe that got bet down to 5.5 for awhile but I’d prob rather had the 6.5 at plus. My boy asked me and I said damn right still play him needing 7!! He owns the halo’s!!

I got like 4 different 2 teamers going into snakes Ff, I’m not sure I like them that much I just happened to play several things straight and into them, didn’t expect them all to hit! Lol

So gray k’e looks like the only potential loss on the 7 pitcher props!! Not too shabby and he not dead yet, could still sweep! I dunno if ya’ll feel it but im really hearing the props up now!

Back