• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Friday Discussion Thread

A month ago I’d say this a good spot to get plus money on cards but the offense has been so putrid I’m just not ready to trust them. Snell just totally dominated them, not only holding them off the scoreboard but he struck out double digits!! Thru most this offensive slide they still hadn’t been striking out a lot which I thought was a decent sign they could come out of it, even w that Snell game they have the fewest k’s the last 2 weeks. I honestly have no idea here which is pretty unusual for me, feel like I generally have a pretty good handle on what to expect from cards.

Quintana has been pretty good since coming here, you could almost pencil him in for 5ish innings and allowing 2 runs or less, he has definitely benefitted from facing a bunch of mediocre lineups tho. He does have a pretty good history vs lad, including 10.1 innings in 2 starts against them as a pirate this year. A 6 inning scoreless masterpiece in Pittsburg then 4.1 innings 2 runs in la. Gotta think 5 innings 2 runs allowed a fairly safe projection here as well. The problem is I dunno if that good enough with way cards lineup is struggling to score runs!

Despite Heaney sick k rate he hasn’t exactly been great, he struggles to go very deep into games and has given up multiple runs in 7 of his last 8 starts!! If there was ever a time for cards offense to show some life you would think it be against a basically 2 pitch lefty who throws a ton of fastballs! Can we trust them tho? I’m just not sure. We can get even money on them to go over 1.5 thru 5, that woulda been a slam dunk in this matchup a month ago! Maybe over 4 Ff the way to play it, it would take one of Quintana best efforts to hold la under 2, I think more likely they score at least that and could get more, if cards can muster 2 runs I’d think push be worst case, then again why not just play cards Ff tt over 1.5 if we counting on them to score 2 to cash? Lol

Last edited:
Giolito has remained consistently not good most of this year, for months I kept expecting him to get right as he generally looked good with exception of 1 inning where he get roughed up for multiple runs in every start! He hasn’t really ever gotten it right allowing 2+ runs in 8 of his last 11 and 18 of his 27 total starts! Not exactly the guy we thought he was and his team has been equally disappointing, now they coming off Cleveland basically sticking a fork in their playoff hopes and they -170?!?? How can they be up for this game?? I rather they wernt facing a lefty, Rodriguez did pitch really well vs them last outing but that of course brings up the problem they seeing him for his 2nd straight start. I kinda like tigers at the price and lean over 7 also. Tigers have seen Giolito quite a bit and have had pretty good success vs him, getting a 2nd straight look I think they are able to score some runs here.

Didn’t take long for them to get hip to seattle offensive slide, dogs to kc? Damn, I was thinking could get some plus money here! Lol: Still lean kc Ff,, even money if we lay the half run. I’d suspect singer has a lead over Marco Gonzalez after 5, kc actually pretty solid vs lhp.

So this best I could come up with.

Tampa Ff tt ov 1.5
Philly Ff tt ov 1.5 or -.5
Kc Ff -.5 or tt ov 1.5
Tigers ml

So torn on cardinals, I want to play the Ff tt ov1.5 but these fuckers have a collective ops under .500 most this month!

Didn’t take long for them to get hip to seattle offensive slide, dogs to kc? Damn, I was thinking could get some plus money here! Lol: Still lean kc Ff,, even money if we lay the half run. I’d suspect singer has a lead over Marco Gonzalez after 5, kc actually pretty solid vs lhp.
I'm going to take the Seattle TT Under...they had one of their two offensive explosions per week last night, they should be settling back to scoring 1 or 2 tonight.

So this best I could come up with.

Tampa Ff tt ov 1.5
Philly Ff tt ov 1.5 or -.5
Kc Ff -.5 or tt ov 1.5
Tigers ml

So torn on cardinals, I want to play the Ff tt ov1.5 but these fuckers have a collective ops under .500 most this month!
If we take out the grand slam yesterday, they've scored 2 runs in a week!!

If we take out the grand slam yesterday, they've scored 2 runs in a week!!

I know, it freaking crazy bad! My only thinking here is there no way a team w 2 freaking mvp caliber players in the middle and who had one the best ops in baseball coming into this month can continue being this bad and facing a 2 pitch lefty who isn’t very efficient should be just what the dr ordered as they still sporting the best ops in baseball against lhp!!

I know, it freaking crazy bad! My only thinking here is there no way a team w 2 freaking mvp caliber players in the middle and who had one the best ops in baseball coming into this month can continue being this bad and facing a 2 pitch lefty who isn’t very efficient should be just what the dr ordered as they still sporting the best ops in baseball against lhp!!
Even money on the Over 3.5 against Heaney should be an auto-bet for this squad, but a week of shutouts is spooky.

The weather in Philly isn’t good for the tt over. I’d like to be against oderizzi but chilly temps and 15 mph wind blowing in isn’t exactly prime scoring weather.

So I’m gonna leave Phils off the card. Don’t think there any bloop and a blast going on in that weather. Prob take several bloops to score the runs. The games oderizzi doesnt allow a hr he been pretty good. Passing

A 2 pitch lefty who throws tons of fastballs should be just what the DR ordered for cards offense!

Mets @ Oak... Lots Of X A's On Mets... Irvin Giving Up Runs Lately...Lean OVER 7, -115 Lean Mets Over 4.5 +105

Jose HOT Andrew Not? Lean Cards +145

Cards Ff tt ov 1.5 and ml both the right plays I think, cards offense just been so bad the last 2weeks! Heaney should be a perfect guy for them to get on track against: I played the Ff tt ov1.5 small.

Doing the damn thing today. (So of course I’m losing the stinking football total, lol).

Albert hits 699 and 700 but 12 ppl get to see it cause the cucks at mlb put game on dumb fuck Apple TV

Back