• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Friday Discussion Thread

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 1 Fri 2022

06:40 PM
905Atlanta BravesM. Fried -L-1½
-245O 9½
906Cincinnati RedsM. Minor -L+1½
+130
+220U 9½
07:10 PM
927Texas RangersG. Otto -R+1½
+164O 8½
+100
928New York MetsC. Bassitt -R-1½
+105
-178U 8½
08:10 PM
919Los Angeles AngelsM. Lorenzen -R+1½
+139O 8½
+100
920Houston AstrosC. Javier -R-1½
+140
-151U 8½
08:10 PM
921Baltimore OriolesS. Watkins -R+1½
+200O 8½
922Minnesota TwinsJ. Ryan -R-1½
-220U 8½
+105

Cobb ain’t looked great since coming back. I’m assuming they let him go longer this start since he went 60 pitches then 80 last time. Seems natural progression would be back to normal now. If he right I can’t imagine cws have much success vs him.

Makes sense now that I realize it's Canada Day

I’m not sure if I’m gonna get to play anything tonight? Turns out I was right bout my eye and other place bunch of morons, I have a totally detached retina so they sending me to another place this afternoon and saying I’ll have to get surgery asap. I was really hoping to avoid all this shit but doesn’t look like that happening. Sucks!

I’m not sure if I’m gonna get to play anything tonight? Turns out I was right bout my eye and other place bunch of morons, I have a totally detached retina so they sending me to another place this afternoon and saying I’ll have to get surgery asap. I was really hoping to avoid all this shit but doesn’t look like that happening. Sucks!
That stinks man! Get better soon

Appreciate it bro, it doesn’t sound like a “get better soon” kinda deal tho.. im little nervous, I don’t like idea of surgery. Trying to tell myself I’ll get drugs!! Lol
Surgery gotta be better than the shit you're dealing with right now

All the best buddy, hope they can get you in soon

These pricks came super strong with Javier k prop,,I did not expect it to be 7.5!! They are sharping up without a doubt. There were a couple 5.5’s I thought were playable even tho they came with quite a bit of juice. Basset ov 5.5, Gray ov 5.5 (my fav), if we belIeve Cobb Is back 4.5 is short!!

Surgery gotta be better than the shit you're dealing with right now

All the best buddy, hope they can get you in soon

I swear I was 50/50 on being a 1 eyed pirate but the dr pushed so hard. I didn’t want to take another appointment today but he was so adamant I’m going in to see the surgeon guy at 3. Don’t think surgery till next week tho,

Reactions: KJ
I swear I was 50/50 on being a 1 eyed pirate but the dr pushed so hard. I didn’t want to take another appointment today but he was so adamant I’m going in to see the surgeon guy at 3. Don’t think surgery till next week tho,
If you go the pirate route I have some contacts for good rum deals

If it wasn’t for fact I never been able to see in the “good eye” and my vision has deteriorated over the years the pirate route be more feasible. I can’t risk being totally blind for next 20 years tho!! Lol

If it wasn’t for fact I never been able to see in the “good eye” and my vision has deteriorated over the years the pirate route be more feasible. I can’t risk being totally blind for next 20 years tho!! Lol
You coulda played for the Cubs, seems like they swing like they've got one eye

For an extrovert like you deafness would totally be worse than blindness i bet, but you gotta see to cap and watch games!

Man this air travel thing is insane. Buddy is a pilot for Delta and said the other day in Boston the gate agent was offering passengers $10k to take later flights, time to go to pilot school!

For an extrovert like you deafness would totally be worse than blindness i bet, but you gotta see to cap and watch games!

I’d much rather go deaf but not like I have a choice in the matter!! The old lady would have to learn to nag in sign language! Lol. I suppose 1 eye the best of the 3 options, it kinda sounds like that a real distinct possibility. I swear the health care racket no better than Fuckin legal system, I see the MD eye Dr this morning, he runs all the test and does the exam which determines I gotta see a surgeon right away, I go to the next place and I see the exact same type Dr and does exact test and tells me I gotta see the surgeon 2marro that will be another 150 to do same thing the Dr did this morning!

I’d much rather go deaf but not like I have a choice in the matter!! The old lady would have to learn to nag in sign language! Lol. I suppose 1 eye the best of the 3 options, it kinda sounds like that a real distinct possibility. I swear the health care racket no better than Fuckin legal system, I see the MD eye Dr this morning, he runs all the test and does the exam which determines I gotta see a surgeon right away, I go to the next place and I see the exact same type Dr and does exact test and tells me I gotta see the surgeon 2marro that will be another 150 to do same thing the Dr did this morning!
#Props4Life

Literally

#Props4Life

Literally

I don’t even know if I’m gonna go thru with a surgery? way this last Dr sounded didn’t sound real confident this would get fixed. Well, said they would fix but that doesn’t mean it would restore the vision, fuck I dunno. Gonna actually see the fucking surgeon in the morning and see what he has to say. Figure if they say above 50% I’ll prob do it, less and not sure. Guess it depends if there other reasons to have it or the if I can get him to give me a percentage of chances to see, lol,

I don’t even know if I’m gonna go thru with a surgery? way this last Dr sounded didn’t sound real confident this would get fixed. Well, said they would fix but that doesn’t mean it would restore the vision, fuck I dunno. Gonna actually see the fucking surgeon in the morning and see what he has to say. Figure if they say above 50% I’ll prob do it, less and not sure. Guess it depends if there other reasons to have it or the if I can get him to give me a percentage of chances to see, lol,
At least get some health insurance through a broker

Not like life insurance where they give you a physical, get something to cover some of the costs

I feel like the bull shit place I went initially should be in for a lawsuit. I’m not the suing type but everything I have heard today kinda implies had he not been a moron and sent me somewhere as a emergency might have caught it before fluid got behind and caused it to totally tear. And I can pinpoint the moment this started then this week (after jerkoff #1 told me it wasn’t detached and told me it was ok to put contacts back in!) i could tell the minute it most likely tore more cause my vision dramatically changed again!!!! They were real pricks at the 1st place also, if he would have diagnosed me correctly there a chance they coulda went In w a laser and fixed before it got to this point where they now saying it doesn’t even matter that they hurry! (Another reason I’m worried I’m fucjed).

Glad you‘re still finding opportunities to handicap situations and bet?

I feel like the bull shit place I went initially should be in for a lawsuit. I’m not the suing type but everything I have heard today kinda implies had he not been a moron and sent me somewhere as a emergency might have caught it before fluid got behind and caused it to totally tear. And I can pinpoint the moment this started then this week (after jerkoff #1 told me it wasn’t detached and told me it was ok to put contacts back in!) i could tell the minute it most likely tore more cause my vision dramatically changed again!!!! They were real pricks at the 1st place also, if he would have diagnosed me correctly there a chance they coulda went In w a laser and fixed before it got to this point where they now saying it doesn’t even matter that they hurry! (Another reason I’m worried I’m fucjed).
Doctors can really fucking suck, man. And on top of all the hardship and pain their mishaps generate, it costs a fuck ton of money

Personal injury attorney asap and zero regrets

You paid to trust someone with your wellbeing and that person failed to make it catastrophic

At least get some health insurance through a broker

Not like life insurance where they give you a physical, get something to cover some of the costs

Me and the old lady are getting married on Tuesday so I can get on hers. She talked to HR all day to see if this would be covered if we did this and they said yea. We were planning on doing sooner or later anyways, this just jacked up the timeline/stopped my procrastinator, lol.

Me and the old lady are getting married on Tuesday so I can get on hers. She talked to HR all day to see if this would be covered if we did this and they said yea. We were planning on doing sooner or later anyways, this just jacked up the timeline/stopped my procrastinator, lol.
Just make sure you see well enough to put the ring on the right woman :)

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
And make sure you sign the right line on the prenup

Amazing I've never found the right financial reason to get hitched 47 years into this project

Also Tuesday's the perfect day to tie the knot

Hardly ever any day games on Tue

Hey based on this email I just received i might still get to hang out with KJ after all:

I am pleased to inform you that we are reconsidering you for admission to Arizona State University based on further review of your strong academic background

Hey based on this email I just received i might still get to hang out with KJ after all:

I am pleased to inform you that we are reconsidering you for admission to Arizona State University based on further review of your strong academic background
Haha at ASU worried about academic backgrounds

30 minute drive to Tempe w/o traffic...won't get into it if it's rush hour

Reconsidering as in you were denied at one point? I was under the impression you were really smart, I didn’t think it took much to get into ASU! Lol

I was pretty shocked they hung a 7.5 on his k’s. I thought 6.5 at most.
Took 7.5 +120 for a good amount

Thought about a same game parlay where I can include less but not really sure I like the game. His outs are only at 15.5

Took 7.5 +120 for a good amount

Thought about a same game parlay where I can include less but not really sure I like the game. His outs are only at 15.5

Wow 15.5 really? That seems as off as Garcia 14.5 yesterday., I would def play that, hell I might go up there if I can talk woman into driving. My good eye been dilated so many times and had so many fuckinb bright lights shoved in it all day I can barely see out of that one out in the sun, I assume car lights won’t be any better when it gets dark either!

Wow 15.5 really? That seems as off as Garcia 14.5 yesterday., I would def play that, hell I might go up there if I can talk woman into driving. My good eye been dilated so many times and had so many fuckinb bright lights shoved in it all day I can barely see out of that one out in the sun, I assume car lights won’t be any better when it gets dark either!
It starts in 10 minutes

Reconsidering as in you were denied at one point? I was under the impression you were really smart, I didn’t think it took much to get into ASU! Lol
Grad school is totally different. Like for Philosophy Rutgers is rated more highly than Yale. This is English…ASU is pretty loaded with some of the more well-known scholars in my area, so i‘d be happy to go there.

It starts in 10 minutes

Oh fuck. Nevermind. Back to taking the night off. Oh well, only way this day could get worse would be losing money, or I guess not betting and they be winners which bound to happen now!!

Grad school is totally different. Like for Philosophy Rutgers is rated more highly than Yale. This is English…ASU is pretty loaded with some of the more well-known scholars in my area, so i‘d be happy to go there.

Right on. I just remember back in day I knew a guy who went to asu; think he played golf there:, you way smarter than him, his daddy was loaded tho so that might have helped.

Back