• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Formula 1 In-Game

Every time I see a pic of Alonso it seems like he needs an unfiltered Camel hanging out of his mouth

I have no idea what those numbers mean on the screen. Why does the guy in 2nd have +7.4 near his name but the guy in 3rd have +0.16

Next year schedule has Miami in mid April, Montreal and Austin back to back in early June, Mexico City in October then obviously the insane event in Vegas on Thanksgiving weekend

That's a lot that doesn't require a ton of travel

Aren't the tickets for the Vegas event in the thousands?

That will be unreal though
Not sure they've made tickets yet

But a very real reason I use Caesars for my bets, already Diamond Plus with them which means tickets to shit

Where did you see thousands? It's Thanksgiving weekend, dead weekend for Vegas usually but the F1 will bring people in

Not sure they've made tickets yet

But a very real reason I use Caesars for my bets, already Diamond Plus with them which means tickets to shit

Where did you see thousands? It's Thanksgiving weekend, dead weekend for Vegas usually but the F1 will bring people in

Yeah I saw hotel rooms with views of the strip will be in the thousands range

Actually I think it was Gurv that said the thousand line lol - I cant remember. Gurv were you the one that posted the map of the track? Or did I see that somewhere else

I am considering Montreal next year as the “reasonable option”
Seems like Austin would be reasonable since it's not a new event and UT students won't really be around

Would be a fun weekend for sure, city knows how to party

Assume that's Austin for this year

Talking 2023 I wonder if they do some kind of lottery for tickets

Actually for long weekends I go with this:

1. San Diego
2. Boston
3. Seattle
4. San Antonio
5. Austin

Not sure what you don't like about Austin...I don't enjoy Texas in general but SA and Austin are incredible for good times

I’ve never heard a bad thing about Austin other then that so genuinely curious
Personally haven't been but have a bunch of college buddies who have, one even moved there for work but lasted 6 months he couldn't take it. It's overpopulated, it's hipster, you wait forever no matter where you go. That's not for me

Personally haven't been but have a bunch of college buddies who have, one even moved there for work but lasted 6 months he couldn't take it. It's overpopulated, it's hipster, you wait forever no matter where you go. That's not for me
It's honestly a low budget version of New Orleans

I never had to wait for anything there

Actually for long weekends I go with this:

1. San Diego
2. Boston
3. Seattle
4. San Antonio
5. Austin

Not sure what you don't like about Austin...I don't enjoy Texas in general but SA and Austin are incredible for good times
San Diego is def #1 on my list of next vacation destination

Hopefully nobody I know sees this, but Boston, meh

San Diego is def #1 on my list of next vacation destination

Hopefully nobody I know sees this, but Boston, meh
Lots of family history for me in Boston and I've only been once for work

Could spend 2 weeks there easily and feel like it wasn't enough

It's honestly a low budget version of New Orleans

I never had to wait for anything there
I now take my San Diego as #1 destination comment back, I forgot about New Orleans momentarily. Though I have heard outside of the main Bourbon Street area (forget what they call it) it kinda sucks.

But I've always wanted to move there and live in a trailer, or in a tent in @twinkie13 's backyard

Back