• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

FCS Championship Game Discussion

Guess those numbers suggest a play on NDSU but for me I think the Rabbits defense will be the best unit on the field. NDSU doesn't get the benefit of the dome which is a massive benefit as well.

GL on it. Looking forward to it and will be including SDSU ML on several parlays.

Very interesting game…I think the line is pretty accurate…if you forced my hand I would side with KJ and take SDST ML…I most likely won’t play it but if I do I will take a shot at the over live after the first few possessions…well coached teams like these two programs typically come out of the gate pretty conservative early in big games…I’ll be looking for 42 or better

Weather should be fine. With SDSU having won 3 in a row in the series, seems to me the pressure is on them as this is the one that matters. The injury report is not in NDSU favor. Hell, neutral site with a seemingly coin flip type game? I’ll take the 5.5

Injures: SDSU – The Jackrabbits have no significant injuries to report. NDSU – OUT – FB Hunter Luepke. QUESTIONABLE: RB Kobe Johnson, RB TaMerik Williams, DT Will Mostaert, DL Eli Mostaert, WR RaJa Nelson, LB Luke Weerts

Weather should be fine. With SDSU having won 3 in a row in the series, seems to me the pressure is on them as this is the one that matters. The injury report is not in NDSU favor. Hell, neutral site with a seemingly coin flip type game? I’ll take the 5.5

Injures: SDSU – The Jackrabbits have no significant injuries to report. NDSU – OUT – FB Hunter Luepke. QUESTIONABLE: RB Kobe Johnson, RB TaMerik Williams, DT Will Mostaert, DL Eli Mostaert, WR RaJa Nelson, LB Luke Weerts
Gotta say at 5.5 and an expected close to the vest type game I'd actually buy the hook to 6. Have done way more stupid things in my life.

For me if you like the Bison + pts a small ML wager should be in play too....it's a strong number and I expect casual bettors will eat that number up. I mean it's NDSU...I just don't think they have the it factor they're accustomed to having. Let's both cash man!

It was harder last time around for South Dakota St to bag that third straight win in the series requiring a 2H comeback and dramatic finish. While I haven;t followed much FCS before this year, it seems this is SD St's best team and ND St's weaker version and it was still quite a battle in Fargo back on October 15th. I would think SD St wins this and in fact do have a bet on them from earlier in the playoffs, I would be hesitant to lay the 5.

The Jack Rabbits last 3 wins:

2022 +4 / 46 - 23-21 (ND St led 21-7 HT)
2021 -3 / 45.5 - 27-19 (SD St led 24-7 HT)
2021 spring +3 / 44.5 - 27-17 (SD St led 10-3 HT)

Amazing how close the totals have been to the final scores. The 2019 and 2018 regular season games scored 38 and 39 pts. The 2018 post-season game scored 65.

There has to be an under somewhere in the 1H, 2H or game I would believe based on history.

And why the hell did ESPN decide to air this game against the NFL on Sunday afternoon. Saturday early afternoon would be absolutely perfect for this game, no competition. But instead it will get lost among the final week of NFL on Sunday.

Game should be getting ready to start. Could've had a 11:00 am local start and I don't think anyone would've complained.

Back