• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Euro 21

guaranteeed

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Locking these in now with seasons over for these players, will have more on teams other soon

Highest goal scorer on squad

Harry Kane England -110
Romelu Lukaku Belgium -110

These two I thought would be lower odds, but are the most straightforward to me, two of the best 3 pure strikers in the tournament, playing on 2nof the top 3 tournament favorites, high scoring teams, and both take their squads penalties. The only similar player is Lewandowski, who is a steeper price at -150, and Poland may not score many goals in the tournament, even if they make it out of the group, it's a defensive group, and they likely wouldnt be favored in a KO game. So if they are limited to 3 or 4 goals, less chance for Lewe to hit that number himself, and higher possibility he only gets 1 or 2 and a teammate ties him. Think he's likely to do it, just see much higher chance and odds on the other two.

KDB no surgery so on the team at least

Waiting as long as I can on some of this but Lukaku I like a lot, maybe Harry but that will be some insane midfield and him
Ya he will be wearing a mask

I think the attacking mids around kane will rotate which helps the bet too

Kane will play every minute barring injury, I think mount may too

But graelish, sancho, foden, sterling, maybe even rashford too, should all play, and that's with only 2 or 3 spots available to start. So there will be rotation and subs used in those positions

Sweden to win group E +600
Portugal to win group F +350

Portugal is just a value play, I'd have them the second best team in the group behind france, but the germans and french are basically co favorites. They are going to have a front 4 of fernandes, Bernardo silva, ronaldo, and jota or felix.

They have either the best or 2nd best pair of fullbacks in Guerrero and cancelo, and dias and pepe are an incredible pairing. Their depth isnt anywhere near some of the other top favorites, but off the bench as a sub they could still bring on the one of jota or felix that doesnt start, and andre silva who scored 28 goals in the buli. In a group that's a big toss up imo, these odds are too high. They also get Hungary first so could lay down a big marker and know what they need in the 3rd game to win the group, I.e they can play deeper and for the draw if they only need that. Since winning the group likely means Turkey, wales, or the swiss. Meanwhile the runner up likely plays england.

Sweden is a bit more of a longshot, but I also think offers good value. They play a good defensive low block, which all 3 others in their group struggle to break down, and in their group have the biggest threat on the counter up top with Isak.

Spain are the best team and most likely group winners, but they do have issues. Their cb pairing is likely to be Garcia and laporte, which is unproven and hasn't regularly featured this season. Plus without an elite striker or creative attacker they can struggle to break teams down. Slovakia and poland are very defensive squads, both have an elite player they build around in lewe and hamsik. I think every team can take points off the others, if sweden can nick a goal and turn a draw into a late winner, nice odds to win the group.

You don't think Ramos starts over Garcia? Hmmm

KDB did end up w/minor surgery but is with the team, assume he misses the first match

Adding

Spain top scorer
Ferran Torres +400

Sweden top scorer
Aleksander isak +250

Germany top scorer
Thomas Muller +600
Kai Havertz +800

Wales top scorer
Gareth Bale +162

Weird one that's only available for england

To start first game

Tyrone Mings +100 yes
Jack Graelish +137 yes

So for tomorrow and Saturday

Really high on the Italians this summer, talent everywhere, maybe best midfield in tournament with verratti barella jorginjo, very good spine with donnarumma and the juve centerbacks. Game in Rome too. Turkey a slowish backline, and they have been leaking goals lately, some talent up front and maybe they perform better, but I'm down on them for this tournament, I think they are likely to finish 4th in Group A

Italy -1 -102

Saturday

Wales +290
Belgium/Russia o2.5 +100

Like denmark too but not at the odds they are right now, just hard to ever lay that price on a team without a great option up top, but they will be a very hard team to break down, PEH and Delaney in front of the defense is a very hard lock to pick. They get all 3 games at home as well.

All Italy matches are Rome, Spain are all Seville, Germany all Munich etc

Scotland disappointed in result, but they created a bunch more than the Czechs, I think czechs are gonna be overvalued going forward, hoping I can get croatia at a shortish price

Sweden/spain was interesting, the spanish only created a couple headed chances, sweden had 2 point blank shots off counters and just couldn't finish. Nothing really changed from what i thought pre tournament for either.

For tomorrow

France/Germany o2.5 +100
Portugal -1 -140

Thanks Joe

For thursday

Ukraine -130
Dutch Austria o2.5 -135

Tempted to go over in Denmark and belgium, but just no clue what to expect by denmark, part of me thinks they play out of their minds and beat Belgium, other part thinks they might just be done emotionally still and are basically zombies. May get involved live

On to friday

Sweden -120
Croatia +115
England/Scotland o2.5 -110

England scotland - both teams to be carded -150
Both teams to receive 2 cards +333

Worst day so far, Croatia even though it was a dodgy pen where the czechs scores, they barely created anything either, england were so passive that game had no chance of going over

On to tomorrow

Hungary tt u0.5 -135
Portugal +230
Spain poland o2.5 -125
Poland +850

Well I wrote worst day one day early

No negative days until past 2, time to turn it around

Swiss/Turkey o2.5 -130

Both teams absolutely need the 3 points to have a chance, no sitting back, a draw eliminates both teams

No play on welsh and italy, I dont think either would mind a draw

If it was a draw, the welsh would finish 2nd and get the 2nd place finisher in group b, which is gonna be russia, finland, or Denmark, most likely. Not saying they wont push to win, just that we could see some rest on players for both sides after ht. May get involved live

Well I wrote worst day one day early

No negative days until past 2, time to turn it around

Swiss/Turkey o2.5 -130

Both teams absolutely need the 3 points to have a chance, no sitting back, a draw eliminates both teams

No play on welsh and italy, I dont think either would mind a draw

If it was a draw, the welsh would finish 2nd and get the 2nd place finisher in group b, which is gonna be russia, finland, or Denmark, most likely. Not saying they wont push to win, just that we could see some rest on players for both sides after ht. May get involved live
Great grab man. Seeing in the 150s now. Took Swiss -.75 instead of laying that juice on a total. Trust them way more than the Turks

Portugal france o2.5 +120
Sweden poland o2.5 +120

The below is purely a hedge, I have sweden at +600 to win the group

Spain to win group E -120

Slovakia winning could really fuck me but I dont see it

Am I missing something with the France over? Seeing +130 available now, looks too good to be true...
Ya I was surprised thought it would be closer to a pk

Both teams have to assume germany wins, France will want to win the group, its the difference between playing a 3rd place team or playing England, belgium, or the dutch in the r16

Portugal have a bit more incentive to play for the draw but they cant really against france, even if the game plays out like france/germany, portugal have the better attackers and have been really poor defending so far, which I am surprised about

Total so far with all the top scorer props still active

16-14 +7.4

Good finish after those rough 2 days, on to the ko rounds

Wales/Denmark o2 +100
Wales and denmark to receive 2 or more cards +240
Italy/Austria o2.5 +110
Netherlands/Czech o2.5 -110
Portugal to advance +110

May be on some player props once lineups out

Back