• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

ESPN Handicapper Picks--Week 13

Weather tomorrow for Ann Arbor: 30-32 degrees, snow showers, windy 7 mph. Cold for some teams, but both these teams are used to it.

I still haven't bet it. Not sure I will. Slight lean Michigan, but I'm not really seeing anything that makes me want to bet

Tulsa/SMU interests me. SMU lost their coach today to TCU, have nothing to play for, Tulsa is playing for bowl eligibility and that's big for Tulsa even if it's a minor bowl. Slight lean to Tulsa. Anyone have any interest in this one?

i might actually get the boise/sdst over, lol.. wasnt sure bout that, just felt like Bachmeier be able to move ball but didnt trust boise. i see aztecs came on super strong..
Did you end up betting that over? You had the best kicker in college football with a chip shot--at least for him--FG with seconds left which would have put it over and he missed. That's why I hate kickers

What about Virginia -7? I still have a strong lean Virginia on that one. What are you thinking on that one? Is that a big rivalry or does Virginia care about the game?

Tulsa/SMU interests me. SMU lost their coach today to TCU, have nothing to play for, Tulsa is playing for bowl eligibility and that's big for Tulsa even if it's a minor bowl. Slight lean to Tulsa. Anyone have any interest in this one?

Some teams just always seem to have tight series. Tulsa by 4, SMU by 6, Tulsa by 3, SMU by 4, Tulsa by 3 the last 5.

Did you end up betting that over? You had the best kicker in college football with a chip shot--at least for him--FG with seconds left which would have put it over and he missed. That's why I hate kickers

What about Virginia -7? I still have a strong lean Virginia on that one. What are you thinking on that one? Is that a big rivalry or does Virginia care about the game?
He's the best Punter. Think there are probably better kickers. Sciba at WF comes to mind.

Added Phil Steele picks:
S Miss -10x
N Texas +10x
Auburn +20
Duke/Mi Fla o 68
Fla State +3
ULM +22
Pitt -13
E Michigan +9

I like UVA tt o more

The Bear has started out 1-3. Losing on ECU, NCState & Nebraska and winning on Iowa State

SVP off to an 0-3 start, losing on MissSt, Nebraska and Washington

I like UVA tt o more
i think if ya gonna play that game this prob a better way of going about it, tough for me to lay a td with a defense this bad. im not even sure i love the tt just because i could see hokies totally controlling top with the run game. of the 2 i like your idea better cause uva can score a bunch in a little amount of time but im just not interested in them here, id prob lean to taking the points if i had to play this game but glad i dont, lol.

tough for me to lay points w one the worst defenses in the country.

Pittsburgh -13.5 (-105) Risking 1.05 units to win 1 units

0-3 already and looks like he’s on the way to 0-7
Iowa State was a winner for him I think. Didn't see the final, but they were up by a bunch the last I looked. I like his Tulsa bet a little although not enough to bet it

I've been studying that Ohio State/Michigan game all week and still can't figure out how to bet it. I guess that means I pass

I like skanless idea of Virginia tt over more than laying points with them

Hadn't heard it before, but Okla State is listing their best RB as ? tonight. I can't see him sitting out. They have plenty of good backs behind him, but he's been the star of that offense all year

Bet Baylor -14.

KJ got me thinking about this one and the more I thought the better I liked it. Baylor may have to use a backup QB, but he played well enough last week to trust him, especially with the Baylor running game and D. And Baylor is alive for the conference title game. They are in if they win and Okla State wins tonight

Anything is better than betting BC :rofl: After what we saw of Jurkovic's noodle last week. It is stay away for me

And they still shoulda won!! I don’t think they a very good matchup for wake cause they another team that should control the pace with their offense. Either way the only way they in this game is if Garwo smashes this total which I think he will do easily! Favorite prop of the day by far.

Iowa State was a winner for him I think. Didn't see the final, but they were up by a bunch the last I looked. I like his Tulsa bet a little although not enough to bet it

I've been studying that Ohio State/Michigan game all week and still can't figure out how to bet it. I guess that means I pass

I like skanless idea of Virginia tt over more than laying points with them

Hadn't heard it before, but Okla State is listing their best RB as ? tonight. I can't see him sitting out. They have plenty of good backs behind him, but he's been the star of that offense all year

I assume he will play but if not I’m ok with whatever rb they put in, doesn’t really change what scares me bout them, thinking Sanders will have to make some plays. I do think he been far less turnover prone than he was in prior years tho, plus it really all bout the defense. I played them but I took the ml cause didn’t love the idea of -4.5, shoulda bet it earlier in week.

Far as osu/um I just passed. I considering Michigan qb ovsr 1.5 td passes at even money but was little worried if they get run game going he won’t hit it. Think Michigan gonna have to pass cause the osu run d been stout but never know, I’m sure harbaugh gonna try to run!

Weather tomorrow for Ann Arbor: 30-32 degrees, snow showers, windy 7 mph. Cold for some teams, but both these teams are used to it.

I still haven't bet it. Not sure I will. Slight lean Michigan, but I'm not really seeing anything that makes me want to bet

If I was playing a big card tulsa would be on it. I kept it fairly small tho (for me anyways, lol).

I played pitt-7 1st half. From all I could tell they gonna play the starters but I dunno if they get a big lead they won’t yank them? Then again I’m not sure cuse can come back even if they do?

I haven't bet a prop all year, but that one looks like a cinch. Wake has one of the worst rush Ds in the country

yes sir,, one of my favs ive came across all year.. he gets close to 20 carries a game, i think he needs at least that if not more for BC to compete here. id think he hits this in 14-15 touches vs this d..

snowing more and more at the big house!! man im excited for this game even with no action on it!!!

yes sir,, one of my favs ive came across all year.. he gets close to 20 carries a game, i think he needs at least that if not more for BC to compete here. id think he hits this in 14-15 touches vs this d..
I'm going to bet it if I can find one of my guys who takes prop bets.

i wish i could find a Clifford prop or 2, that was the other i was really aiming to play today, he should carve the sparty pass d, couldnt find any tho :(

snowing more and more at the big house!! man im excited for this game even with no action on it!!!
Same here. I'm not betting it, but I've got two small two team parlays with San Diego State as the first team and I'm adding Michigan as the second team on one of them.

I love these Big 10 games where it's snowing and cold and all the fans are in parkas and drunk and raising hell

Same here. I'm not betting it, but I've got two small two team parlays with San Diego State as the first team and I'm adding Michigan as the second team on one of them.

I love these Big 10 games where it's snowing and cold and all the fans are in parkas and drunk and raising hell

normally i woulda for sure at least did some $20 parlay or something to have action on this game but im really trying to avoid betting for action these days so didnt let myself do it. lol.. i think ive gotten to point i can enjoy without action! normally i would just watch the games i did bet but i wanna see this one..

Back