• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Early Super Bowl Predictions. Year long thread.

Still not changing cards vs ravens

Backup is bills vs cowboys.

Hate to say it but I’m afraid the fighting Brady’s are gonna be back in the SB. Doesn’t matter how the defense looks in regular season we have seen them turn it on before and that offense is the most unstoppable force in the nfc. I would love to see cards beat them but I don’t think they will. Rams could simply cause Donald is bout the only weapon that can bother Brady!! The just carved up a pretty solid bears defense today, and that was without AB or Gronk!

Hate to say it but I’m afraid the fighting Brady’s are gonna be back in the SB. Doesn’t matter how the defense looks in regular season we have seen them turn it on before and that offense is the most unstoppable force in the nfc. I would love to see cards beat them but I don’t think they will. Rams could simply cause Donald is bout the only weapon that can bother Brady!! The just carved up a pretty solid bears defense today, and that was without AB or Gronk!

Hard as hell to repeat. Even for Brady. I'll take the cards in a shootout and have arguably the better defense right now.

Not a believer in rams. Stafford will shit the bed in playoffs.

Hard as hell to repeat. Even for Brady. I'll take the cards in a shootout and have arguably the better defense right now.

Not a believer in rams. Stafford will shit the bed in playoffs.

I dunno. I’m a pretty big believer in experience matters. Think if/when we get to that point it be hard for me to go against the goat even tho I love Murray. not to mention it a long season and we have seen how less effective Murray is when he gets nicked up.

Don’t disagree bout the d’s, cards got dudes on every level! I loved the Simmons draft pick, I’m a big believer you always take a talent like that and let the position he ends up playing work itself out. Took a year which I’m sure Rona played a part in that but looking like another good decision by this gm!

Far as Stafford goes I dunno I buy that, I don’t like them to get to SB either but I could see that being the way bucs go out, Rams bounce them before the conf championship then the experience factor be out the window (unless pack find themselves back in nfc champ game? They have far more experience losing that game than winning! Lol).

No matter how ya see it going the playoffs shaping up to be fucking fantastic this year! There are 3-4 legit contenders on both sides and at least one scary ass lower seeded team!

I dunno. I’m a pretty big believer in experience matters. Think if/when we get to that point it be hard for me to go against the goat even tho I love Murray. not to mention it a long season and we have seen how less effective Murray is when he gets nicked up.

Don’t disagree bout the d’s, cards got dudes on every level! I loved the Simmons draft pick, I’m a big believer you always take a talent like that and let the position he ends up playing work itself out. Took a year which I’m sure Rona played a part in that but looking like another good decision by this gm!

Far as Stafford goes I dunno I buy that, I don’t like them to get to SB either but I could see that being the way bucs go out, Rams bounce them before the conf championship then the experience factor be out the window (unless pack find themselves back in nfc champ game? They have far more experience losing that game than winning! Lol).

No matter how ya see it going the playoffs shaping up to be fucking fantastic this year! There are 3-4 legit contenders on both sides and at least one scary ass lower seeded team!

No doubt. It's a great debate man. Will be a wild playoffs. Experience definitely a factor but I liken Murray to mahomes in how they affect the game. The lights shine brightest on the qbs. Maybe it's Rodgers year. Who knows?

Stafford has barely any experience in playoffs. I've watched the guy for 12 years he will make big mistakes against a solid defense. Any other team today than lions he loses that game 9/10x.

No doubt. It's a great debate man. Will be a wild playoffs. Experience definitely a factor but I liken Murray to mahomes in how they affect the game. The lights shine brightest on the qbs. Maybe it's Rodgers year. Who knows?

Oh no doubt, I love Murray, it took seeing him all of 2-3x maybe in nfl to know I was dead wrong bout him coming out of college! Not only does he got that Willie Beaman magic juice but he throws such a pretty ball!

Speaking of Mahomes didnt he also lose to the goat in his 1st playoff run? Granted it took a amazing effort by Brady to get it done. Unfortunately that lead to one the most forgettable SB’s in recent memory, I’m still scratching my head on how I lost a Rams teaser in that one! lol.

Oh no doubt, I love Murray, it took seeing him all of 2-3x maybe in nfl to know I was dead wrong bout him coming out of college! Not only does he got that Willie Beaman magic juice but he throws such a pretty ball!

Speaking of Mahomes didnt he also lose to the goat in his 1st playoff run? Granted it took a amazing effort by Brady to get it done. Unfortunately that lead to one the most forgettable SB’s in recent memory, I’m still scratching my head on how I lost a Rams teaser in that one! lol.

Willie beamon! Lol

Stafford has barely any experience in playoffs. I've watched the guy for 12 years he will make big mistakes against a solid defense. Any other team today than lions he loses that game 9/10x.

I think your history as a lions fan might be hurting your judgement! Lol. No, I dunno, you could be right, certainly not worried bout what happened today in grand scheme of things. I think lions just caught the whole Rams team off guard, I’m kinda bitter myself cause I lost out on a bunch of money in parlays cause Henderson came 1 yard short of his receiving yardage total. I dunno how the rb gets targeted 6x and only has 3 catches? pretty rare to see such inefficiency on check downs!

Sticking with Rams v Bills after week 7, but damn AZ looking impressive and Tennessee really turning things around

I’m good with keeping bills above Titans despite losing to them last week, Allen picks up that 1st down and bills get the winning score 99x out of 100 imo. He just slipped. Titans have looked pretty fantastic tho. Kc implosion today was one the more surprising results in some time, I think that was more bout kc problems than Titans d but certainly gotta give them props for doing the job. When the last time kc didn’t score a td? Ever under Reid?

I’m good with keeping bills above Titans despite losing to them last week, Allen picks up that 1st down and bills get the winning score 99x out of 100 imo. He just slipped. Titans have looked pretty fantastic tho. Kc implosion today was one the more surprising results in some time, I think that was more bout kc problems than Titans d but certainly gotta give them props for doing the job. When the last time kc didn’t score a td? Ever under Reid?
KC has some real problems. They make so many mistakes and Mahomes looks mortal.

KC has some real problems. They make so many mistakes and Mahomes looks mortal.

Think if anything this proves losing the SB hangover is absolutely real! Did anyone see this coming? If so more power to them, I certainly didn’t, if they did should be cleaning up this year fading them!!

Think if anything this proves losing the SB hangover is absolutely real! Did anyone see this coming? If so more power to them, I certainly didn’t, if they did should be cleaning up this year fading them!!
I certainly didn’t. But I guess we probably should have seen some of the signs towards the end of last year. I think in the past Mahomes has been able to cover for a lot of their mistakes and weak D. This year he can’t.

Wow, has the power shifted in the NFL. Just a couple years ago most of the top tier teams were in the AFC. Now GB, TB, Dal, Arz, LAR all look great in NFC. Besides Buff, I just don’t know about AFC. Some good teams, but nobody is great.

I think your history as a lions fan might be hurting your judgement! Lol. No, I dunno, you could be right, certainly not worried bout what happened today in grand scheme of things. I think lions just caught the whole Rams team off guard, I’m kinda bitter myself cause I lost out on a bunch of money in parlays cause Henderson came 1 yard short of his receiving yardage total. I dunno how the rb gets targeted 6x and only has 3 catches? pretty rare to see such inefficiency on check downs!

It 100% is hurting my judgment lol. Yeah they pulled the kitchen sink but still found a way to lose. Typical lions. Sorry on the parlay. Coaches are a Bitch!

It 100% is hurting my judgment lol. Yeah they pulled the kitchen sink but still found a way to lose. Typical lions. Sorry on the parlay. Coaches are a Bitch!

Meh, such is life. I was rooting hard for lions to win cause it woulda knocked lot of ppl out my survivor pool I’m sure, hell I was rooting for houston also, that just lost hope much faster, lol..

I didn’t understand why they didn’t take a fg after the drive with 2nd fake punt (how do you get away with more than one fake in a game beyond me?), I get it was short 4th down but Rams got that beast in the middle so if you gonna go for it maybe try something other than running right into their strength, same thing they tried on 3rd that didn’t work! Really thought they should have taken the points there regardless of play call as it would have given them the lead back which puts more pressure on the Rams offense, just feel like you kill the momentum you gained with the fake by then getting nothing. I don’t know if that would have changed the outcome or not but just wasn’t smart imo, it like they handed back the momentum they had worked so hard to take back!! Dumb. I love the aggressiveness overall but you have to know when to pull it in and take the points!

Haha. Just checked power rankings and 1-5 are the Nfc teams. 6-12 were the AFC teams. Time to bet NFC to win the Super Bowl?

I’d have to think bout this but isnt it possible the afc getting knocked because all their top teams are beating each other? I have a hard time saying there 5 nfc teams better than the bills or ravens.

Personally, I think the Ravens stink. Maybe that’s harsh… I don’t think they’re very good. Would not even put the in the top 10. Somewhere between 12-15 for me. They could very, very easily (and probably should be) last place in the division right now. I agree on the Bills. They are prob top 3 team for me.

I’d have to think bout this but isnt it possible the afc getting knocked because all their top teams are beating each other? I have a hard time saying there 5 nfc teams better than the bills or ravens.
I’m sure there are already futures lines for these, but if you took top AFC Bills? vs top NFC Ariz/Rams… I’d say line would be pretty close. Maybe Buff-1?

After week 8 sticking with Rams vs Bills. Closely watching Tennessee, GB, Baltimore, AZ, and the team that I despise more than any other, the Cowgirls with Dak

Last edited:
Staying the course with ravens and cards. I know the bills are probably better than them but the Ravens find ways to win.

I guess I’m sticking with Rams vs Bills despite this weekend. Honestly, mostly by default because I don’t know who else to replace them with right now. I guess my 2nds would be TB and………ummmmmmmmmm
Tennessee?

Staying the course with ravens and cards. I know the bills are probably better than them but the Ravens find ways to win.
I really can’t blame either of these. And you are right, despite how shaky they have looked at times, Balty does keep finding ways to win, and that’s really all that matters.

As a titans fan balt scares me the most, especially IF they sign Odell, although a bunch of teams capable of making a run. I think nfc is a 3 team race, tb, gb, az, although not sure I’m ready to trust az against Brady or Aaron in the playoffs

Odell is subtraction by addition... I'd root for that signing...
I kind of agree too, but he is talented and despite the lack of production would draw a lot of attention there and take pressure off the other wrs, BUT will he start being a cancer there if he’s not getting targets? I think he ends up in balt, gb, sea or ne honestly.

Guy will literally shit on any team that signs him.
Personally I’d have a hard time trusting him when he couldn’t make it work on a team that had his best friend as the other wr. Something to be said how clev sucked with him, then figured shit out without him, a week ago was dropping passes, and then he sits out and baker looks like a legit qb again. I know some of it is good play calling and coincidence, but still. I do know whoever signs him better have a respected and strong opinioned qb.

that super insulting to TO, TO was a pain in the ass but he was also a bad mofo for a long time. Odell has had like what, 2-3 great years? He not even sniffing the HOF.

I can’t believe at one point I thought Niners were gonna be contending. Shanny is way overrated, I’m totally out on this guy. The week Lance played it was some the most uninspired shit play calling I ever seen, Lance run right, Lance run left. Seriously? Dunno how they score 9 straight possessions against bears then put on that shit show last week with kittle back? They got way too much talent at the skill positions to be this pedestrian.

Gonna go back with original prediction.

Titans vs cardinals.

I personally feel like the afc is down to bills, titans, I personally like ravens but they aren't better than first two, then the sleeper new england.

Nfc is cardinals, gb, and Dallas for me.

Titans vs cardinals.

I personally feel like the afc is down to bills, titans, I personally like ravens but they aren't better than first two, then the sleeper new england.

Would like to include carolina on that list if CMC can stay healthy. Completely different team with him and would be a completely different matchup for the other high octane teams. No player outside of QB has more impact on his team than him imo.

Would like to include carolina on that list if CMC can stay healthy. Completely different team with him and would be a completely different matchup for the other high octane teams. No player outside of QB has more impact on his team than him imo.

I was just thinking about Carolina too. Definitely the sleeper of nfc

Sticking with Bills vs Rams for now. 2 teams with the biggest upsides. Serious concerns about the Rams though.

NFC will be between GB, Dallas, Rams, TB, maybe AZ

AFC. Bills, Chiefs, Titans, maybe NE, maybe Ravens.

Don’t see anyone outside of those teams.

Titans vs cardinals.

What a Fing odd year

As a Cards fan, the only team in the NFC that makes me nervous is Dallas really (maybe Carolina), love the midseason month off basically for Murray and DHop, positioned perfectly for the run. GB and TB don't concern me at all, obviously Rams don't.

Bills and Tits are obvious for AFC but KC can creep up if their defense actually plays with a chip. Still do think Ravens can make a run if they can get healthy.

As a Cards fan, the only team in the NFC that makes me nervous is Dallas really (maybe Carolina), love the midseason month off basically for Murray and DHop, positioned perfectly for the run. GB and TB don't concern me at all, obviously Rams don't.

Bills and Tits are obvious for AFC but KC can creep up if their defense actually plays with a chip. Still do think Ravens can make a run if they can get healthy.
GB and their D doesn’t concern you at all? Especially given that they will also be getting 2 of their best defensive players back as well?

GB and their D doesn’t concern you at all? Especially given that they will also be getting 2 of their best defensive players back as well?
Not a bit, pretty sure if it wasn't a Thursday night and DHop was healthy the Cards would have destroyed them, wanted to just get out of the game with no injuries win or lose but DHop popped the hammy again and obv Kyler with the high ankle sprain, mission not accomplished. I really hope neither plays this week, bye week after and get ready for the stretch run. Win at SF last week was simple gravy.

Not a bit, pretty sure if it wasn't a Thursday night and DHop was healthy the Cards would have destroyed them, wanted to just get out of the game with no injuries win or lose but DHop popped the hammy again and obv Kyler with the high ankle sprain, mission not accomplished. I really hope neither plays this week, bye week after and get ready for the stretch run. Win at SF last week was simple gravy.
Interesting.
And I agree, they need to sit them both to get them as healthy as possible for the stretch run.

Interesting.
And I agree, they need to sit them both to get them as healthy as possible for the stretch run.
Not trying to short change GB or TB but I feel like those games in the playoffs should be won because the Cards just do what those two do better

Dallas would be fun and would likely light up the scoreboard, interesting Cards play them in week 17 at Dallas, could be a vanilla game for obvious reasons

Carolina would be a tough rematch

Believe me, I'd rather take the loss at Seattle this week than to rush anyone back, yesterday was over before it started with the two early turnovers, just wasn't a game halfway through the first

After week 11 sticking with LAR vs Buffalo though my confidence has gone from a 7 to like a 2.5 on a 1-10 scale. If NE beats Buff and LAR lose again, I’ll probably switch to either NE or KC vs……ummmm….we’ll……Green Bay?

Back