Bet at Betanysports.eu
Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!
Bet at Betanysports.eu

Early Super Bowl Predictions. Year long thread.

HUNT

CTG Partner
The AFC shits on my predictions every week. Although, I have not wavered from Ravens/Titans as the AFC rep, Pats are definitely in the rear view mirror.

skanless13

The AFC shits on my predictions every week. Although, I have not wavered from Ravens/Titans as the AFC rep, Pats are definitely in the rear view mirror.
I hear ya. I really am trying to not be Mr Switch my pick after every week which is why I’m sticking for now with rams vs bills still…. But my confidence in that matchup is at an all time low and I’ll likely be changing after this weekend unless these 2 teams can show some life

skanless13

Lol yeah. I probably shouldn't but the pats are built for this. Just a super physical team and just innovative enough on offense to score.
Yep I get it. I’m giving my matchup teams one more week then bailing. Patriots definitely on my list.

HUNT

CTG Partner
Yep I get it. I’m giving my matchup teams one more week then bailing. Patriots definitely on my list.

Personally I put all the top teams on paper in hypothetical matchups and trusted the pats in any afc scenario. After that, it was actually KC. I like the way both defenses are playing now.

Reactions: KJ

KJ

KJ is my name, naps are my game.
Personally I put all the top teams on paper in hypothetical matchups and trusted the pats in any afc scenario. After that, it was actually KC. I like the way both defenses are playing now.
Defense wins rings, offense wins trophy wives

HUNT

CTG Partner
Defense wins rings, offense wins trophy wives

Yeah, don't get me wrong, Nfl is definitely more offense based the last few years than before but at the end of the day you need that Devin White type like last year to bring that championship home.

Cfb is more offense.

HUNT

CTG Partner
That's why Dallas will be such a tough out in the nfc for years with Micah parsons. Dude is gonna be an all star every year.

KJ

KJ is my name, naps are my game.
Yeah, don't get me wrong, Nfl is definitely more offense based the last few years than before but at the end of the day you need that Devin White type like last year to bring that championship home.

Cfb is more offense.
Was only passing along my strategy when drafting for fantasy years ago

Now I'm just a single dude

skanless13

Yep. Those are my top 2. I know Tennessee should be up there, but for some reason I’m. It bought in. I know I should be but I’m not.

Big daddy naught

Still feel good about the titans despite the loss. Dropped a crucial 3rd down pass which would have set up a 1st a goal, missed a FG, and were only down 19-13 with a chance to take the lead and on a huge run by Foreman he fumbles. That was the back breaker. Still rushed for over 200 yards despite having zero threat of a passing game. Much needed bye. Get tate up to speed. Julio and AJ healed, and go to work.

skanless13

Still feel good about the titans despite the loss. Dropped a crucial 3rd down pass which would have set up a 1st a goal, missed a FG, and were only down 19-13 with a chance to take the lead and on a huge run by Foreman he fumbles. That was the back breaker. Still rushed for over 200 yards despite having zero threat of a passing game. Much needed bye. Get tate up to speed. Julio and AJ healed, and go to work.
They need that bye as much as anyone has ever

lfhlaw

I think Arizona has a shot in the NFC. I think their defense has been pretty good and the loss vs Carolina was without Murray. They played Green Bay close at home. If Arizona can get #1 seed, then they could get a rematch vs Green Bay if it comes down to that.

As far as the AFC goes, it seems like a clusterF***. seems like no one really wants to take the lead and even then many team's offenses halfway through are sputtering. At beginning of season I had Buffalo as odds on favorite to represent AFC, but crap it looks like NE might be there again with a rookie QB. New England playing fairly sound in all 3 aspects of the game right now.

Bet at Betanysports.eu