• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Early Heisman Discussion

I'm only interested in longer shots (no 2/3-1).

I thought Bennett might be a good sleeper - I saw him 30-1 before this weekend. But now see 16/15-1.

What about Hartman now that he's back?? Saw him at 70-1. If Wake could somehow win the ACC and sneak into the Playoff? Clemson and NC St. don't look dominant at all.

Bennett is still 'okay' value.

We've seen great numbers from him so far, despite huge blowouts.

A key here will be Tennessee and Kentucky. Both of these teams keep playing well and those will be 'showcase' games for him later in the season. That is crucial.

Bennett is still 'okay' value.

We've seen great numbers from him so far, despite huge blowouts.

A key here will be Tennessee and Kentucky. Both of these teams keep playing well and those will be 'showcase' games for him later in the season. That is crucial.
Agree 100%. Would have pulled the trigger for a unit today if he was still 30-1. I know he was like 70-1 at season start I think. Not sure now at 15-1.

A good read from a friend of mine
As a former San Diego resident who watched every Marshall Faulk SDSU game and how Corso led the effort to fuck him and give the Heisman to Gino i think we all know that whole Power 5 bias is there. Almost impossible if the team isnt in the NC picture.

put a unit on Stetson at 15-1. He was 9-1 at my other 2 books. Think GA is going to destroy folks most of the year so he should be in the mix if they are scoring. Think there is a chance all the favorites - Williams, Stroud, Young - fall off or can be had for various reasons. Worth a shot at 15-1.

put a unit on Stetson at 15-1. He was 9-1 at my other 2 books. Think GA is going to destroy folks most of the year so he should be in the mix if they are scoring. Think there is a chance all the favorites - Williams, Stroud, Young - fall off or can be had for various reasons. Worth a shot at 15-1.

Agreed on stetson. I played several for small action plays but put him and jj in. Couldn't ignore the value.

Surprised jj isnt longer odds. Saw 25-1. But same theory as stetson i guess. Michigan could kill teams and be undefeated going into osu game. Wish id thought of him and Bennett before season started. Since im 2u on Michigan to win b10 at average of +700 ill probably pass. But Lets hope for Michigan Georgia final

Added Bennett at 16-1 Saturday night which has since moved to 6. My preseason tickets appear to be toast already (Gibbs, Hooker, Smith-Njigma) If USC defense can be marginal and keep winning, Williams is going to put up huge numbers in Riley’s system. Can’t take 3-1 though.

Surprised jj isnt longer odds. Saw 25-1. But same theory as stetson i guess. Michigan could kill teams and be undefeated going into osu game. Wish id thought of him and Bennett before season started. Since im 2u on Michigan to win b10 at average of +700 ill probably pass. But Lets hope for Michigan Georgia final
Yeah JJs odds plummeted, which checks out since I checked after I some steam on twitter. Was 50-1 I saw before most recent odds.

Jalon Daniels adds another 5 TDs to his resume yesterday against an undefeated team

Jalon Daniels adds another 5 TDs to his resume yesterday against an undefeated team
I put $25 on him at 350-1 before this weekend just for kicks. I think Kansas would have to win the B12 for him to stand a chance. Also have Bennett at 15-1. This weekend Williams looked like crap and Bennett had down game. Stroud seems to be hitting his stride. I think Young will be so so in SEC play with that offense around him.

BAR's end of September Heisman Rankings

1. Jayden Daniels
2. Antonio Daniels
3. Charlie Daniels
4. Gary Danielson
5. Rashan Gary
6. Bachmeier
7. Jalon Daniels
I see it a little differently but still pretty close

I put $25 on him at 350-1 before this weekend just for kicks. I think Kansas would have to win the B12 for him to stand a chance. Also have Bennett at 15-1. This weekend Williams looked like crap and Bennett had down game. Stroud seems to be hitting his stride. I think Young will be so so in SEC play with that offense around him.
down to 75-1 already. If they beat Iowa St and he has a good game probably down to 25-1.

Back