• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Dylanphans soccer picks

Just the 1,000 or so games to go through today.
Early play:
Frankfurt/Balingen o2.75 -120 1.20 to make 1.00
:cheers3:

You have a local that offers the little leagues? Just went through 6 platforms and none offer lower than Bunde 3

Bovada offers these leagues. I'd check out Heritage and Nitrogen as well. I'm pretty sure old 5Dimes did, so I'd assume BAS has them, but I don't play there any more.

Reactions: KJ
Drinking some juice here, but need a little Bundesliga action this morning
o3 -150 Glad'bach/Hoffenheim
1.50 to make 1.00

Tons of games later on today to get stuck into. This mornings card isn't all that wonderful.

be back later :cheers3:

Bovada offers these leagues. I'd check out Heritage and Nitrogen as well. I'm pretty sure old 5Dimes did, so I'd assume BAS has them, but I don't play there any more.
Gotcha. Still have a couple offshore accounts (not those) but use American. Just hadn't seen those lines before.

Nicely done!

Getting my beat Haamers mode on. You're in Houston? Friends with several there in the City group. Obv I know you aren't but some very good people.

Houston yeah. Putting up my United flag tonight. Nfw im meeting up with any city group. One of my best friends is a Chelsea fanatic that is bad enough.

• Haha
Houston yeah. Putting up my United flag tonight. Nfw im meeting up with any city group. One of my best friends is a Chelsea fanatic that is bad enough.
They are much more polite there. Meet up at the Phoenix on Westheimer? But good people. Here the owner of our pub on match day instructs the cops to apprehend anyone wearing a United Jersey on match day. He actually has season tickets lol

ohh ffs Cruz Azul just missed an absolute sitter, hit the post
Anyway, I'm off early tomorrow, will be watching United smash Brighton. One bet in the morning
RBL -125 vs Stuttgart. 2.50 to win 2.00
This one is an absolute gift

Leipzig line is now -115 which means I'm obviously on the wrong side of the market.
No CR7 in the starting lineup for United. I put a touch on Rashford ags at +225. Put a full unit on Fred to get carded at +350. That's gonna be a banker.

Haaland at -201 to get a goal today. Hard Pass for me.

will have a few more games here in just a bit

KFUM o3 -130 1.30 to make 1.00
Dynamo Ceske Budejovice vs Sparta Prague o2.5 -138 1.38 to make 1.00
Lausanne-Sport vs Lausanne-Ouchy o3 -115 2.30 to make 2.00

that'll do. Lots of money on the line here this morning. Gonna get some

I'll play the Fred card

Lmao @-200 for anyone ever to score. Hammers are a concern for sure. City doesn't seem to exact revenge, just been a bad matchup like Spurs and Palace.

You remotely like over in the United match. Been half a finger from hitting accept for a few hours now.

No idea how the United game plays out. I could see a 1-0, I could see a 2-2. EtH has put an emphasis on allowing goals = bad. They have a lot of guys in their lineup that can control the ball with their feet, and are good defensively. Playing Fred and McT is very defensive. To me it looks like they'll try to maintain possession, not get caught up on the counter and try flying down the wings to create chances. I would not play an over here, I generally want to see a few games with a new manager before trying to more accurately gauge tactics.

United -135 is a play 1.35 to make 1.00
You give me ManU at home against Brighton who are without their best two players from last year, don't care if Ronaldo isnt' starting. This is too short

Yesterday was altogether shit, my apologies.
My last two unit plays have ended at nil, that's ridiculous.
Was lucky to get a single push yesterday. Terrible.

United was an abject failure from nuts to bolts. They roll out a relatively unchanged side from last year's terrible side, exceptions being Martinez and Erickson. And were throttled in the first half by a mid-table team. Make ZERO changes at half time. What is Einstein's definition of insanity again? This is it. Ten Hag said the players dont believe in the system which is why they failed. That may be true, but bear in mind you are dealing with a bunch of overpaid pampered fucks, not a hungry Ajax team full of players looking to make moves to larger leagues. No idea what happened to Maguire and Shaw, but these two guys in the past 2 years have fallen from good/great to mediocre/terrible. Neither should be starting. Fred and McTomminay are nice players, but simply not good enough. Rashford and Fernandes both blew pretty big chances which could have altered the course of the game, but still, this is Brighton we're going against at home. Now United have punted on De Jong, good for them, but signed Rabiot who is one of my most despised players. Terribly overrated who has had the luxury of playing on some top teams. Next match out they better have benched Shaw/Maguire/McT/Fred. The other issue they're going to have to deal with is Ronaldo. HAve to get rid of this tosser ASAP. He don't want to be there, and is going to effect the club. Plus, never seen him and Rashford play successfully together for more than brief spells.

Today's plays coming up in a bit.

Greetings sports fans. It's been a bit. Took a few week vacation in August, then Labor Day hit, and been busy doing nothing.
But, decided to grace your presence with my posts and a few winners.

Played o2.75 in Plzen/Inter game (-115) 1.15 to make 1.0
This really looks like it's good enough for a 2 unit play, but I just don't trust Inter enough to score more than 2. I see BTTS as well as a decent play.

Lillestrom2/MJondalen2 o3.5 (-110) 1.10 to make 1.0

Porto/Club Brugge 2H highest scoring +105 1.00 to make 1.05
This one could end up being a nervy contest in the first half with both teams strong defensively. Belgian side won their opening fixture, so a draw would suit them very well indeed. Porto on the other hand lost their opening fixture so this is a game they see they could get the full 3 points at home if they want to advance.

Atletico Madrid DNB -105 1.05 to make 1.00
There is no team I hate betting for or against more than Atletico as their games are generally very low scoring affairs with one mistake or crucial play making the difference. However, I have seen Leverkusen a number of times this year, and they are not good. Losing Wirtz was a massive blow (praying he'll be back for Germany in the WC) and no Bellarabi either leaves them little to no depth in their sweeping attack. Shick and Diaby are good, but they area also players that need people to get them the ball in dangerous positions or on the break. I believe they will have very little joy against this organized Atletico team. I played the DNB line because frankly, these spaniards would probably be content leaving Germany with a 0-0 here, that's how they roll. It would be a surprise to me if LEverkusen win.

2 more picks for today

Lewa AGS +110 1.00 to make 1.10. Guy has what 9 goals in 6 games for Barca and going against his former club in Germany? Game expects to have some goals in it, may as well back one of the most prolific scorers in the world to get one at + odds

Peterborough/Fleetwood o2.75 (-120) 1.20 to make 1.00

2-4 -2.4. Not good. CL gimme a good right fucking today.

Racing Club o2.5 (-112). 2.24 to win 2.

Definitely a mini chase here.

yesterday sucked ass, the the Argentina game was just the icing on the cake. Both teams had 2 big chances missed, and xpg was well above 3 yet we get a 1-0 fucking.

Anyway......
TODAY IS A NEW DAY

Frankfurt/Ulm o2.5 -120 (1.20 to make 1.00)
Celtic +125 1.00 to make 1.25
AC Milan/Dinamo u3 (-135) 1.35 to make 1.00

Parlayed the MC/PSG games o3 goals each at +135 1.00 to make 1.35

Could have a few more later on, but these will do for now.

Once again proving myself to be CTG's most unknown yet valuable resource.
Clean fucking sweep and that Spain game was not even a sweat.
May be back later on as I have a few big bets loaded and waiting, but, if yesterday was any indication, there is going to be a load of injury time this year in Englands top leagues. Soton/Wednesday game had almost 20 minutes added in a game with no real injuries and a few cards given. Was absolutely ridiculous.
Championship games are almost always lined at 2.25 goals and there is something like a net 130 goals coming into this league if you account for the pathetic offenses that were dropped (reading, blackpool and wigan) scored 132 goals total in 138 games played), whilst the teams promoted scored 264 goals in the same 138 games played. Add to that fact that Southampton has basically a premier league level squad and Leeds is a sieve and well, I think you can blind bet overs until the books recalculate these and line them into 2.5's. Did just that for week one, we'll see how it goes.
YOU'RE WELCOME

Looks like it did well today, those Championship matches are usually over before I wake up.

Of course I didn't go to sleep til after the 1h of the Japan/Norway women's match. Nice calls on the other two as well.

Yeah championship games won 5 half lost 2 and lost 1. So I won about 2.5 units on lots of action. Obviously blind betting overs isn’t a great strategy as if I did the in league one instead I would have lost my ass as they went 3-7. But I’ll be keeping an eye on this.

Aucas/ElNacuonal o2.75 (-125) 1.25 to make 1.00 kicks off in about an hour. Going to try to make a little pm run here.

Yeah championship games won 5 half lost 2 and lost 1. So I won about 2.5 units on lots of action. Obviously blind betting overs isn’t a great strategy as if I did the in league one instead I would have lost my ass as they went 3-7. But I’ll be keeping an eye on this.

Aucas/ElNacuonal o2.75 (-125) 1.25 to make 1.00 kicks off in about an hour. Going to try to make a little pm run here.
Thanks for winner.

Championship overs went 3/3 on Sunday. I was only on Leeds though.
Got another winner for the boys tonight.
L.D.U. Quito vs Deportivo Cuenca o2.75 (-130)
1.3 to make 1.0

That last play lost. But, I have two fucking bankers for tomorrow morning,. Play these and then please feel free to tip me tomorrow via cashapp. @B.A.R. has my payment information for these valuable plays.
YOU'RE WELCOME IN ADVANCE

France +115 is about the best play I'll ever post here. 2.00 to make 2.30 The only reason this isn't a max bet is dodgy fucking Aussie refs.

Shanghai Port -1.5 (evs) 3.0 to make 3.0

These are unbelievably strong bets. If you want more winners like this I'll be expecting CTG to come up with my customary fees

That last play lost. But, I have two fucking bankers for tomorrow morning,. Play these and then please feel free to tip me tomorrow via cashapp. @B.A.R. has my payment information for these valuable plays.
YOU'RE WELCOME IN ADVANCE

France +115 is about the best play I'll ever post here. 2.00 to make 2.30 The only reason this isn't a max bet is dodgy fucking Aussie refs.

Shanghai Port -1.5 (evs) 3.0 to make 3.0

These are unbelievably strong bets. If you want more winners like this I'll be expecting CTG to come up with my customary fees

I love confidence...

Well those last two picks were an unmitigated disaster.
I've decided I owe my acquaintances at CTG a few free bets here.

Wisla Plock vs Termalica Nieciecza o2.5 (-120) is a 2 unit winner coming up
Granit Xhaka to be booked at +200 seems like the easiest risk 1 to make 2 unit bet ever
And took a stab at Kramaric first goal scorer at +600 today, just 0.25 to make 1.5

Well those last two picks were an unmitigated disaster.
I've decided I owe my acquaintances at CTG a few free bets here.

Wisla Plock vs Termalica Nieciecza o2.5 (-120) is a 2 unit winner coming up
Granit Xhaka to be booked at +200 seems like the easiest risk 1 to make 2 unit bet ever
And took a stab at Kramaric first goal scorer at +600 today, just 0.25 to make 1.5
$$$

pulled a small profit on last posted plays. Poland game flew over, Kramaric scored first goal but was offside. OOF. No idea how Xhaka didn't get booked but whatever.

Today have one play in Germany where Hallescher/MSV Duisburg game will easily fly over 2.75 goals at -120 for a double unit wager

Bellingham scored a late late winner to secure us a profit. I've been having a lot of fun with this ATGS props.
Not that anyone cares, but I take a game where I expect a team to score at least 2 goals and pick their best striker. I know, deep 9th level thinking stuff here.
But, usually you do get at least evens, and sometimes you get a decent price. I don't pull the trigger before lineups are announced (USUALLY) because sometimes you get a surprise price and the books are slow to adjust.
So, last Saturday on the Milan derby, I really fancied Inter to get on the board, and saw Lautero Martinez was starting and paying +130 to score. Good to go.
Inter scores not 1, not 2, but 5 fucking goals, not a single one by Martinez. :mad:
The next day, Roma is playing home vs Empoli and Lukaku is on the board at +125. Well, ffs, that's a double unit play.
Roma goal - Dybala
Roma goal - Sanches
Roma goal - OG
Roma goal - Dybala
Okay, they're up 4-0 60' into the second half, I'm fucked
Roma goal - Cristiante

ROMA GOAL - LUKAKAU!!!!! 82' last kick before getting subbed off. Oh, I am in heaven and now an addict.
So CL games are usually hard fought affairs, with low scores, so I only dabbled.
Europa games on the other hand.......
So yesterday I had the following 5 guys
Boniface - goal (yeah, he was like -200 but whatever LEverkusen was scoring goals in this one)
Marmoush +160 (Frankfurt playing shit Scottish side, got the PK early)
Varga evs (Ferencvaros main guy, they scored 3, he got the pk early)
Nunez +105 (Salah wasn't starting so this was a great price, and got another pk here without Salah, BOOM SHAKA LAKA)
and I had parlayed all of these guys with the fifth guy who happened to be Romelu Lukaku
Roma goal - LUKAKU
Yeah, I know I didn't post it, who cares, but just a fun little story. I'll try to post some of these here, but like i said, I don't really play them until lineups are announced

So I am going to take some of yesterdays' hard earned profits and put them into games today.

Al Nassr/Ah Ahli BTTS & o2.5 (-130) 2.6 to win 2.0 here
Ronaldo btw is like -175 to score a goal. He's scored 7 in his last 4 league games, so I mean, I'd probably double that up with someone else.

Back