• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Do We Hold Our Noses and Hate It Again?

bones

We Must Protect Our Democracy
We have 4 Division Home Teams Getting Points Again This Week

Texans catching +9 (Colts)

Falcons Catching +11 (Bucs)

Lions catching +7 (Vikes)

Steelers +3.5 (Ravens)

Do not know what I will do. I had much more confidence in G-Men yesterday than any of these dogs.

One thing I will not do is bet on the Texans. Colts need to stomp them before their bye week and then play Patriots & Cardinals

Home Division Dog Wagers I Have Made Week #13:

Falcons +11

Steelers +4.5 (-115)

Home Dog Wagers Week #13

Bears +8

Last edited:
Steelers a good play this week. Bad rush defense but Balt not a good rushing team (at least not in current form outside of Lamar). Steelers will be in desperation mode.

Steelers a good play this week. Bad rush defense but Balt not a good rushing team (at least not in current form outside of Lamar). Steelers will be in desperation mode.
This was also my 1st lean - lean only.

We have 4 Division Home Teams Getting Points Again This Week

Texans catching +9 (Colts)

Falcons Catching +11 (Bucs)

Lions catching +7 (Vikes)

Steelers +3.5 (Ravens)

Do not know what I will do. I had much more confidence in G-Men yesterday than any of these dogs.

One thing I will not do is bet on the Texans. Colts need to stomp them before their bye week and then play Patriots & Cardinals
let's hate it again tonight.

Seattle -1 here.

I will add my wagers on these division home dogs and home dogs to post #1 - if/when I make them.

Just added a bet now.

No interest in Houston, would bet Indy if anything. Indy is 6-6, but 5 of their 6 wins have been by double digits so they know how to finish a team.

No interest in Houston, would bet Indy if anything. Indy is 6-6, but 5 of their 6 wins have been by double digits so they know how to finish a team.
I love Colts generally. I bet them to win their division before the Bills game. Looks like a losing wager, but nonetheless they are a good team. Reich a great coach and he & Wentz mesh. Taylor one of the best and the Colt D is very good.

I am 2-1 betting on Texans - including their win against Titans, but will not bet them this week. Probably will not bet Colts either. I think game will be 27-17 ish

let's hate it again tonight.

Seattle -1 here.
Yeah that doesn't fit into any part of the trend he's referring to.

But given you chimed in, I could see the Vikes stumbling against Det to help the trend.

Just heard Cousins is 7-0 career vs Det. That makes Det less appealing. NO and Pit injuries are concerning. Will keep looking.

I think I’m ok getting back on Texans in the dog role, I rather have them with 9 than some the others. I agree I was way more confident in Gmen last week, this card sucks imo.

Watt off Covid list and expected to play. Huge boost for Steelers D. Det and Pitt small pts and ML for me.

wow really? i heard all week he wasnt gonna be able to play, something like nobody who had a midweek positive has made it back by sunday! i love taking anything more than a fg in this game anyways, i just couldnt do it without him as the d is so much worse when he dont play..

wow really? i heard all week he wasnt gonna be able to play, something like nobody who had a midweek positive has made it back by sunday! i love taking anything more than a fg in this game anyways, i just couldnt do it without him as the d is so much worse when he dont play..
I bet them last night at +4.5 -115 and adding now. I am sure everyone has seen the ATS stats in these games btw Ravens/Pitt and Pitt as home dogs

I think I’m ok getting back on Texans in the dog role, I rather have them with 9 than some the others. I agree I was way more confident in Gmen last week, this card sucks imo.
I want to do this also, but I promised myself I wud not

I bet them last night at +4.5 -115 and adding now. I am sure everyone has seen the ATS stats in these games btw Ravens/Pitt and Pitt as home dogs

it usually like clockwork, for years i been taking whichever team getting a fg or more in this game, usually dont matter if one playing awful coming in or not either. i thought watt was gonna be out which really worried me, steelers d without him is not good, now you say he playing so yea the points the play imo.

it usually like clockwork, for years i been taking whichever team getting a fg or more in this game, usually dont matter if one playing awful coming in or not either. i thought watt was gonna be out which really worried me, steelers d without him is not good, now you say he playing so yea the points the play imo.
I also want to play the ML...but I have enuf action for today

I also want to play the ML...but I have enuf action for today

i usually do that on top of taking the points in this game also, i dont like steelers enough and i got so many prop plays im with ya, i dont need any more action!!

By the way, I am really starting to love my Falcons wager....every single Tom, Dick, Harry and Sally on the internet, radio, Tv etc loves the Bucs to cover

By the way, I am really starting to love my Falcons wager....every single Tom, Dick, Harry and Sally on the internet, radio, Tv etc loves the Bucs to cover

usually a great sign, especially in the nfl, falcons just been pissing me off for so long, mfers can fuck up a wet dream. i think if i wanted to play them i would maybe consider the team total over cause i feel like Bucs are def gonna hang a decent number.

Another Home Dog I forgot to mention is Seattle. No action for me

they look so so bad, i cant do it, really feels like they have all but quit on pete. they need new blood there. which of course means they probably win today.

I have so much action adding one more would fry my brain....my bets this week are UGLY. If the books win, I win

only way to play a card like this imo. im really not interested in making a ton of plays on nfl sides these days but if ya gonna go after this card that the way to do so. tough to pick out one or 2 these ugly fuck dogs cause who knows which will rise up? just think plenty will.. if you look at the prop thread i have a ton of freaking action!! very few sides tho. lol.

Back