• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

DEGEN DOUBLE UP PREAKNESS pick 4 + PGA CHAMPIONSHIP live from WNY+ nba+mlb+epl

DOUBLEUP4LIFE

What's up CTG FAMILY ???

BEST of HEALTH,WEALTH,BLESSINGS, and LUCK to ALL ...

One of my favorite Saturdays of the betting year ...

Wish the Preakness Field was larger ( now down to 7 horses ) ..Nice Value with #1 NATIONAL TREASURE , Back with BOB the BLATANT CHEATER BAFFERT ...I won some nice Coin on derby winner MAGE , but I'll gladly fade him today as the over bet chalk....1,5,7 will be used in the deep pick 4

PGA CHAMPIONSHIP is right down the road in RA CHA CHA , fam and I will be passing through for soccer in Syracuse Saturday before attending our first golf tournament tomorrow at Oak Hill ..

Anyways that's enough RAMBLING

Let's get to GAMBLING!!!

Last edited:
Parlays

LIVERPOOL ML -215 wheeled with

TWINS ML +203. $70

WHITE SOX -1.5 +206. $50

NATS. -1.5. +343 $35

Last edited:
Horse race Grading System

A+/A. Worth a single in pick 4 and on top of supers

A- possible worth a single

B+/B/B-. Must use in pick 4

C+ appears to have value , could lead to a nice pk 4 payout

C/C- . Should be used on deeper tickets

D+ Could really blow up the tote board , likely donating if using ..

D/D- If your going really deep on a wide open race that has no A or B grade ..

F. TOSS

PGA CHAMPIONSHIP

I bet small to win yesterday at Seneca Sports
KITAYAMA +15000 $ 11
MORIKAWA +4000. $21
VARNER lll +15000. $6
SUH. +15000. $6
MATSUYAMA +20000. $4
WOODLAND +40000. $2

adding a few more right now

Preakness Under Card

My favorite horse racing investments are pick 4's ...Today's Preakness slate could have a massive payout with a few of the legs looking wide open

Race 10. Tough tough race , even with all the much needed scratches , Going at least 5 deep here looks necessary..

#3. B- Probably deserves to be the chalk , but you'd need brass stones to single him in any exotics ..

1,10 C+ Must use on all pick 4 tickets ..

11. C. Here is where the value may be ..Plan on wheeling this horse in the 2/3/4th spots in some supers

13. D+ If the plan is to go real deep here then throw this horse in ...This is the type of horse that burns me in the first leg of a pick 4 if tossed...

6. D.

12. D-

9. F.

Last edited:
What's up CTG FAMILY ???

BEST of HEALTH,WEALTH,BLESSINGS, and LUCK to ALL ...

One of my favorite Saturdays of the betting year ...

Wish the Preakness Field was larger ( now down to 7 horses ) ..Nice Value with #1 NATIONAL TREASURE , Back with BOB the BLATANT CHEATER BAFFERT ...I won some nice Coin on derby winner MAGE , but I'll gladly fade him today as the over bet chalk....1,5,7 will be used in the deep pick 4

PGA CHAMPIONSHIP is right down the road in RA CHA CHA , fam and I will be passing through for soccer in Syracuse Saturday before attending our first golf tournament tomorrow at Oak Hill ..

Anyways that's enough RAMBLING

Let's get to GAMBLING!!!
Maybe National Treasure gets the lead and can hang on down the lane on Mage but this field is weak as fuck IMO outside the Derby winner.

Maybe National Treasure gets the lead and can hang on down the lane on Mage but this field is weak as fuck IMO outside the Derby winner.

Spot on

Extremely weak field Brother , MAGE closing late for the comfortable win is a likely scenario ...No value in backing the chalk in this short arse field ( was hoping for 10+ , 7 sucks ) ....

I'll try to beat the chalk using the 1,5,7 , any of the 3 wouldn't suprise me ...MAGE might be spent on the quick return after being lightly raced before the derby.

Who do you like today ?

Best of luck today
Sweep your slate !!!

Local yokel Brittany Russell hitting 58% at PIM this meet. That's fucking bananas, I don't care where you running.

Thought I was reading that wrong or it was a clear error in the program when I read it...I'll be including her even if it goes against my bs grades LOL

Spot on

Extremely weak field Brother , MAGE closing late for the comfortable win is a likely scenario ...No value in backing the chalk in this short arse field ( was hoping for 10+ , 7 sucks ) ....

I'll try to beat the chalk using the 1,5,7 , any of the 3 wouldn't suprise me ...MAGE might be spent on the quick return after being lightly raced before the derby.

Who do you like today ?

Best of luck today
Sweep your slate !!!
Just digging into the card now but only like Mage and NT in the big one. Russell is must use right now.

Race 11
Happy to see a few scratches..The top 3 graded horses below must be used ..After that it's likely a donation but the main ticket will use a few extras ..

#7. B. Probably goes off as the chalk , but i can't see using a single here

#8. B. Co chalk ?

#10 B. As our great brother MARSSKI said above Local Brittany Russell is on fire

#9. D+ Brittany's other horse , going 4 deep might be necessary on a couple longer shot tickets..

5,2. D. I like the 5 wheeled 4th and 3rd in cheap superfectas ..Don't think either of these have much chance of winning...If they do all the pick 4 will probably burn ..lol

1. D-

3,6. F.

Race 12

Another leg where going 4+ deep appears necessary ( maybe even 5)

9. B+ Possible heavy chalk but I'm not sure he deserves a single on any pick 4 tickets

1. B +

8. B.

5. B- Brittany Russell horse is a must use ...Doubt the 8-1 ML value will be there come post time..

7. D+ Leaving this horse out might burn a lot of bettors tickets today ...Probably a donation..

4. D+ Another horse that would burn the masses with a win here ..I'll use on main ticket

6. D

3. D-

2. F

Race 11
Happy to see a few scratches..The top 3 graded horses below must be used ..After that it's likely a donation but the main ticket will use a few extras ..

#7. B. Probably goes off as the chalk , but i can't see using a single here

#8. B. Co chalk ?

#10 B. As our great brother MARSSKI said above Local Brittany Russell is on fire

#9. D+ Brittany's other horse , going 4 deep might be necessary on a couple longer shot tickets..

5,2. D. I like the 5 wheeled 4th and 3rd in cheap superfectas ..Don't think either of these have much chance of winning...If they do all the pick 4 will probably burn ..lol

1. D-

3,6. F.
I do like Russell all day but not sure she has classy enough to win this race. 7.8 for me here, maybe throw in Irad on #2.

Playing Russell underneath here in next race: race 3, exacta 1,10/3

Good luck brother

Late Pick 4 Tickets using #1 National Treasure in the Preakness

Already have a $5 Black eyed Susan DD pending on NATIONAL TREASURE and $2 DD pending on 5,7 ( doesn't count here , not posted ) ..

Anyways

Ticket 1. ( main ticket
$1.50. COST $90

RACE 10. 3,1,10
RACE 11. 7,8,10,9,2
RACE 12. 9,1,8,5
RACE 13. 1

Ticket B
50 CENT. COST $30

Ticket C
5o cent COST $20

Ticket D
50 cent
Cost $10

Ticket E
COST $8

Last edited:
Tailing , buying some of my buddy's pick 4 ...He has been hot since the week before the derby , also hit nicely yesterday on Taxed ( Super /TRi / pick 4) ......My grades have National Treasure and MAGE much higher rated than these 2, however David Is a must tail right now.

50 Cent $48

25 cent cost $16

I do like Russell all day but not sure she has classy enough to win this race. 7.8 for me here, maybe throw in Irad on #2.

Playing Russell underneath here in next race: race 3, exacta 1,10/3

Good luck brother

Thank you ...
Trying to gave sone discipline today avoiding the card until race 9

Sweep your slate Brother

Race 13 Preakness

As stated above I don't think there is any value in chalky MAGE coming back after winning the derby just 2 weeks ago ...

1. A- Beautiful spot for BAFFERT

3. B+ Tossing the chalk but clearly will use in any possible tri /super

5 C+ My buddy says this horse is a must use ..

7 C+ Love the Trainer Jockey combo ..

6 D+ my choice to be wheeled 3rd and 4th in the supers...

4. D

2. F

Race 9 ( total cost $20)

Don't like this race much, just looking got value Wheeling the long shot #8
The 2 chalks look tough to beat

20 cent Super
All
Cost $10

50 cent tri
All
Cost $6

$2 ex wheels. 3,6 over 8