• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Connor Bedard

this is the type of event/historical moment that someone like the late great Gordon Lightfoot would write a song about

Excuse me I need to go to NHLShop.com I have some purchases to make.

Bedard should demand to play for his home town Canucks.
FvpXICLXwAAW4St

If it was good enough for Adam Fox why not for Bedard. I would refuse to play in any filthy crime ridden city and yes that includes New York which is disgusting.
Hed have to wait 3 years

I think he should, kids need a college education nowadays, we dont know if hes gonna pan out

If he said he’s not playing for Chicago they would trade him. Would love to see some of the packages offered in such a scenario.
lindros ended up being

Steve Duschene - 2nd line player
Ron hextall
Chris Simon
Mike Ricci
Chris Simon
15 milly
Two 1sts
Peter Forsberg

That trade really interesting backstory too

Rangers thought they already had a deal agreed and nhl had to rule between them and flyers

If you still think an NHL prospect got “raped” by a video coach, I can’t help you.

The “Blackhawks cover up rape” crowd are people that I can’t believe are even fans of sport.

Its so dumb and the people on the wrong side of history refuse to listen to anything other than what Mark Fagarus tells them to think.

Gretzky only other one that size

Three 1sts
15 milly
Martin gelinas
Jimmy Carson- he was a super highly thought of at the time, basically equivalent of a top 5 pick

Rangers offer was arguably better at the time, flyers ended up being because Forsberg turned into a top 10 player of last generation

But nordiques could have had

Tony amonte
Alexie kovalev
Sergei nemchinov
Choice of Richter or jvb
James patrick
20 million
three or four 1sts

If you still think an NHL prospect got “raped” by a video coach, I can’t help you.

The “Blackhawks cover up rape” crowd are people that I can’t believe are even fans of sport.

Its so dumb and the people on the wrong side of history refuse to listen to anything other than what Mark Fagarus tells them to think.
Rick westhead has done the best reporting on this issue

Greg Wyshynski was on WGR550 today with the afternoon guys talking about the draft lottery and he also brought up “the situation” with the Hawks as well as their previous luck in draft lotteries (though it was many moons ago now) as reasons many, many hockey fans didn’t want to see him end up in Chicago.

League should really step in and not force Bedard to refuse

Just make him a free agent and let him choose the team he already said was his favorite and that he wants go play for

Rangers offer was arguably better at the time, flyers ended up being because Forsberg turned into a top 10 player of last generation

But nordiques could have had

Tony amonte
Alexie kovalev
Sergei nemchinov
Choice of Richter or jvb
James patrick
20 million
three or four 1sts
They weren’t given a choice of goalies it was JVB all the way but that was quite the offer. Would love to see it happen again with Bedard but I doubt it happens. Vancouver would pretty much be willing to trade their entire roster for him and I wouldn’t blame them at all.

They weren’t given a choice of goalies it was JVB all the way but that was quite the offer. Would love to see it happen again with Bedard but I doubt it happens. Vancouver would pretty much be willing to trade their entire roster for him and I wouldn’t blame them at all.
They have to choose between petterson and Hughes

Everyone else can go

Back