• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Cincinnati Masters 1000 - ATP

Pre warm-up for US Open. But it is a Masters

Just realized I like 3 Americans so, not posting them until I see the odds

Ahh forget it - it's Fritz, Paul and Cressy

Lmao I also like Nakashima

For what it's worth I wouldn't go big on anything the first round, have to see which guys show up

Cincy is always tough

Kyrgios playing doubles with his boy Kokk again - the -220 for today's match might not be a bad add to anything any of you play today

Kyrgios playing doubles with his boy Kokk again - the -220 for today's match might not be a bad add to anything any of you play today

Welp, that was as routine as it can get. Not sure any doubles team will touch them for quite awhile. They are having fun out there together

Lol, no line for their next doubles match, here at least

He's -525 though, I kinda like the over 21.5 games -115 - Fokina isn't bad but let's think about 6-4, 6-3, so maybe not actually. Would need a tiebreaker so yeah don't take it I am typing this and completely realizing it's not worth a play

Posting who I like today in the next post

I like a Fritz, Musetti and King parlay at +138 for ehhhh - medium

I like a very tiny play on Laaksonen +800 (even though I'm a huge De Minaur fan but the odds are disrespectful)

Kecmanovic +110 likely would go big on since Busta is likely going to take the day off

It's why Djoka is hated by a lot to this day, what he pulled in the Australian Open, granted he was young

Saw a hilarious quote just now that everyone in here can at least laugh at

"Kyrgios adjusts his hat more than Nadal picks his ass"

Can't say the poster is wrong

Only thing I'm on is Sonego 1st set and will play him full match if he loses this TB.

Like Garcia tonight in WTA but why is she playing again after she played yesterday? Schwartzman is scheduled that way too on the men's side. Makes no sense.

The Cat dismantled De Minaur just now. Damn. A blood bath.

Isner could serve bot it out against Hurcakz at pretty good odds as the underdog too

Fognini will definitely meltdown vs Rublev live up a set currently (both a PK currently)

Nadal obviously a lock to throw in any other plays you do today

Tiafoe vs Korda should be awesome as the late night match, slight lean to Tiafoe but not touching that one

I know it's not smart since it's against Fritz but may play Kyrgios

And also like Cam Norrie live right now vs Muzza he's +150 down a set

Norrie now -245,

Rublev actually still a PK - I never know with the Ruskie, but I also never know with Fognini because I don't know why he's still playing tennis at all so don't touch

Isner +220 isn't terrible live

Solid 3 for 3 - unless somehow Isner loses serve up 5-2,

Kyrigoats odds keep dropping so something is clearly up. He's down to -140

King stinks. I liked him for about a month.
Fwiw he got beaten by the better tennis player today. The sme day another king signed a 2 yr 97 milly extension. Glad that one will keep dragging the Lakers down for the near future.

Back