• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Chris Paul...

The Cavs will need a different defensive scheme in the next series assuming it is GSW. They will never miss that many open jumpers the way the Hawks did tonight.

BTW I was cheering for the Hawks and thought they got almost every fifty-fifty call in the 4th qtr.

Bump.

Chris 'showed up' in Game 1, lucky for him he had Jimmy there to carry him last night.

Played almost 34 mins last night with 5-14 FG's and 6 turnovers, most of those turnovers being in key moments.

Dude chokes up hard in the playoffs and will be the reason why they eventually lose to the Dubs.

Pending them getting past Round 2 which will be tough in itself.

giphy.gif

Floppy bout to be a champ, smh.

This toxic little fucker that no seasoned player wants to run with.

Improbable run, AD injured, Jamal Murray injured, Kawhi injured, Giannis ? Trae ?

This really sucks, it really does.

Floppy bout to be a champ, smh.

This toxic little fucker that no seasoned player wants to run with.

Improbable run, AD injured, Jamal Murray injured, Kawhi injured, Giannis ? Trae ?

This really sucks, it really does.

this is probably the 8th best team after the Lakers, Jazz, Nuggets, Clippers, Nets, Bucks, 76ers when heathy.

This grubby flopping little shit on the precipice of a title.

Will be a sad day for the league should he succeed.

Mucks on the clock.

CP has two options. Return to phx for a boatload or cash, where he will he will never win his title, or sell out, less money, and join whether it’s the lakers w AD and Bron, Philly w Embiid, ben, or elsewhere and ring chase

Until proven otherwise, man's not built for the bigger moments.

I dunno man. It really hard to say cause besides this suns team when has he been on the team with more talent? He has came up huge the last 2 years when they needed him. Pretty much his whole career he has elevated garbage then takes the wrap when they lose, truth is none those teams woulda even been in those spots without him. Imo the biggest knock is he can’t stay healthy, he had dubs backs against the wall (w harden punk ass no less) that one year but then he got hurt and it was over.

I dunno man. It really hard to say cause besides this suns team when has he been on the team with more talent? He has came up huge the last 2 years when they needed him. Pretty much his whole career he has elevated garbage then takes the wrap when they lose, truth is none those teams woulda even been in those spots without him. Imo the biggest knock is he can’t stay healthy, he had dubs backs against the wall (w harden punk ass no less) that one year but then he got hurt and it was over.

Suns are a fringe playoff team without him. But he always manages to choke, too.

Suns are a fringe playoff team without him. But he always manages to choke, too.
This.

Look, he’s a pure PG. I welcome his game in these days. I don’t like his “flop” style( please no one argue this, I’ve watched him forever as have y’all)

But he’s a great player. Just the moments for him come in game 4’s and not win the championship game 7s

I may be biased but that 2007-2008 hornets team was a good team :D

This.

Look, he’s a pure PG. I welcome his game in these days. I don’t like his “flop” style( please no one argue this, I’ve watched him forever as have y’all)

But he’s a great player. Just the moments for him come in game 4’s and not win the championship game 7s

He gotta be top 5 all time in pg ranks.

Suns are fucking pathetic. Warriors losing because they don’t give a f and just fuck around. Suns just getting out played.

Suns are fucking pathetic. Warriors losing because they don’t give a f and just fuck around. Suns just getting out played.

Can we give some credit to the mavs? They a really good team with one the best 2-3 players in the league, you could prob argue luka is the best player even tho I’d still give it to Giannis. Cp3 been garbage this series, I can’t defend what he been doing, mostly getting roasted on defense!! The suns offense running thru booker far more than him as of late.

Can we give some credit to the mavs? They a really good team with one the best 2-3 players in the league, you could prob argue luka is the best player even tho I’d still give it to Giannis. Cp3 been garbage this series, I can’t defend what he been doing, mostly getting roasted on defense!! The suns offense running thru booker far more than him as of late.
Mavs definitely playing great and Luka is easily the best player in the series, but Phx is vastly under performing

Mavs definitely playing great and Luka is easily the best player in the series, but Phx is vastly under performing

Mavs were one the better defensive teams all year. They gonna make it tough on anyone over the course a series. It just sucks that neither team has been able to compete for 4 qrtrs on the road. Be nice to get both their best at one time in gm 7, I don’t recall many series that home court was such a big freaking deal! Makes me wonder bout west chances in the finals, all the teams left in the east have no problem going on the road and winning!

Back