• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Championships

GL!

Chiefs +120 to win it all also pays better than the Chiefs ML this week + both of the lookaheads. Not by a lot - but +117 (over Rams) and +104 (over 9ers)

Today is a funny game prop wise. KC has been known to pull out the whole playbook in games like these so there’s potential value in guys like Blake Bell, Noah Gray, Michael Burton and DeMarcus Robinson

But playing it safe I don’t think you can go wrong with Mahomes, Burrow, Kelce, Hill and Chase today. You’ll more than likely come out ahead. Small flyer on Tyler Boyd yards.

Absolutely gutted. As a fan and financially. Congrats to Bengals fans and backers.

I'm sorry man. If it makes you feel any better just know we've all been there before. You're one of the best cappers on here and I know you will bounce back with a vengeance.

I'm sorry man. If it makes you feel any better just know we've all been there before. You're one of the best cappers on here and I know you will bounce back with a vengeance.
That’s for sure. Cap always has a thread I’m looking for. I was gutted as well during the regular season but over time and more patience got it all back and then some. Hoping you go on the tear I did. GL

Absolutely gutted. As a fan and financially. Congrats to Bengals fans and backers.

Feel ya bro. As others have said you one the best, you will get it back! Cincy the only team games I’ve missed all playoffs and have lost taking 2 shots at them already. Shit happens, I don’t think you were wrong. Im not crushed yet but if they beat rams I might be!! Lol

Back