• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Champions League Knockout

Wikeman

A Winner in Life
This is what I have chosen to splash out my money on for today.

Celtic - Milan. Celtic to win. Odds 3.05 Centrebet. Stake 3/10.
Seems every cat and dog is on Celtic tonight. I'm no exception, since the odds don't seem to take into account Celtic's home record.

Lille - Man. United. MU to win. Odds 2.00 Scandic. Stake 5/10.
Lille doesn't score enough goals, and they should be overmatched here.

Real - Bayern. Real to win. Odds 2.10 Centrebet. Stake 4/10.
Both teams horribly out of form, but I rate Real higher.

Then I have a longshot bet:
Celtic to win 2-0. Odds 18 Unibet. Stake 2/10.
If they win, they might as well win 2-0.

Up 4.4 units for the day.

Should have covered the draw in Celtic's match like any other normal person here.

Man, that ManU goal was as controversial as it can be...but it shouldn't concern you! Good job tonight!

Let's see if I can build on yesterday

Inter - Valencia. Inter to win. Odds 1.9 Centrebet. Stake 8/10.
Strong trends supporting this bet, most notably Valencia's consistently poor away record. Inter has been playing solid ball lately. Viera injured himself in training, and will be out for the match, which I could have been without.

Barca - Liverpool. Draw @ 4.0 Scandic. Stake 3/10.
Barca to win @ 1,75 Unibet. Stake 4/10.
Took the draw for value earlier (slashed now), but I think Barca will win.

Currently looking at the draws in the remaining games.

Longshot bet:
Inter to win 2 - 0, odds 8 Centrebet.
This is what I get running the stats through a calculator, assuming the Italian league is almost as strong as the Spanish.

Valencia will aim to get at least 1 goal and they will probably be happy to lose 3-1 their line up is weakened and playing in Italy for a Spanish club...not good news. Vieira loss is key but the players that team has the likes of Cambiasso can easily step up.

Barca match...difficult one but its a good idea you backed it up with the draw. I don't see Pool winning this one. Just trying to nick a goal is good enough, and plus its Benetiz, he just changes around the system too often. Spanish coach playing in Spain.....i think the under is likely.

Good Luck my friend!

I'm not playing anything else, can't get exited about draws.

Good luck fellows, let's enjoy the balling and win tonight. Does soccer get any better than this?:cheers:

Truly tragic day -22 units, that a bad hit:down:

Liverpool straight win, and a heartbreaking tie at Inter. Of course the non-played draws came through.

yes Mimir... The second Liverpool goal cost me the draw AND the total...

The last Valencia goal was a killer... and couldn't believe Roma couldn't score - though that was the only game I've not seen yet (other 3 were all live)...

sorry to hear it Mimir, but as a huge Reds fan I still have to celebrate the win.

:cheers: you'll bounce back mate.

Back