• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

CFP: Alabama vs. Georgia Discussion Thread

Not sure, they aren't my seats. I think we'll be lower level in the Alabama section. The weather forecast is no doubt keeping a lot of folks home. We aren't built for that down here. Thank god the game is in a dome.

Wait until CFP expansion, can't wait till you all got to come up north and play in the cold.

Wait until CFP expansion, can't wait till you all got to come up north and play in the cold.
I doubt it will be as impactful as the folks up north want to believe, at least for the players. The fans on the other hand...

ill just never like the idea a team can somehow win the natty without winning their own damn conf, regardless of conf or how many fucking teams sec wants to add!! nothing against these 2, clearly they been the best 2 teams. i believe this prob played a part in the 1st meeting tho, obviously bama had way more incentive to empty the clip in the sec champ game, so this time you would think gives uga a edge, just dunno if kirby is good enough to take adv?
That’s the question. Can Kirby do it. I expect a better defensive effort by UGA.

That’s the question. Can Kirby do it. I expect a better defensive effort by UGA.

No doubt. I just want to figure out the bama counter to the fact they gotta expect young has lot more pressure in his face this time. I would think short quick passes to te and slot/wherever the blitz comes from, both bama te’s rec yards are so low they could go over w 1 catch, absolutely will with 2. Very tempted to play both of them and Robinson jr rec yards over. Slot guy Slade also. That mostly what I’m looking at,

I think you’ll see a better defensive effort from Alabama too. Special teams may be more important this time around. I feel good about all of ours except punter

Any news on Bama RT Owens and RG Ekiyor? I’m assuming they’re both good to go?
I’m also guessing CB Armour-Davis would be lucky to finish the game even it’s he’s available?

Was just listening to Ian Fitzsimmons on the Next Round a few minutes ago and he said Owens was not in good shape. I'm guessing he's playing but that will be an issue tonight.

No opinions on the total? I played under as soon as the semis ended, though I’m not sure I could say why I did it. I keep seeing 24-10.

i like UGA -3...... the loss of menchie and some injuries to bama has made this a UGA play........ most of the public will have recent memory bias and go for bama again.... but again no menchie and OL now hurt i think makes this game a bit different. Not to mention bama prob played a perfect game in the SEC title game and would have to duplicate that performance to win and im not sure they can..... now they can double Jameson who most likely wont have 180yds again and while most think just plug in one 5* for another is not that simple..... and bama will struggle to run the ball again vs UGA they wont run for 6ypc like they did Vs cincy.... i expect UGA to get pressure and get a few sacks this game... something that eluded em in the SEC title game

Desmond Ritter is 6’4 and had how many passes knocked down by Bama D line?

Bennett is what? 5’10 or so

Desmond Ritter is 6’4 and had how many passes knocked down by Bama D line?

Bennett is what? 5’10 or so
there o line was being pushed back every play..... that wont happen tonight.... Bama just dominated the trenches which is what they always do in semis vs overwhelmed teams

UGA is the better overall team. Alabama is better at coach, QB and rushing the passer. Styles make fights.

Alabama 28
UGA 21

(Much) Better Coach.
(Much) Better QB.
I’ll take those 2 things every single time.

I’m ignoring everything else for this game and not going to attempt to over-analyze it.

Should be a good one. Good luck to all!

Anyone know anything about the backup QB for Alabama? I’ve seen too many bowls now where a qb injury changes everything. I’m familiar with the UGA backup obviously but know little about Bama’s.

Anyone know anything about the backup QB for Alabama? I’ve seen too many bowls now where a qb injury changes everything. I’m familiar with the UGA backup obviously but know little about Bama’s.
If our backup plays we are losing

My final 2 bets of the football season had me losing in come from behind fashion to Jimmy Garappolo and Stetson mf'in Bennett.

That is all.

Back