• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

CFL Syndicate 2022

Montreal went from +6.5 to +5.5 so the market likes the ALs at home but I am having trouble getting behind them. There is something wrong with that team, something organizational, that just makes me think they can choke any game away.

Looks like Ottawa getting Money Hunter back in the secondary. Arbuckle also back. I'd like to see if they bring him in on some package plays like they did a cpl games ago

dating back to last season Hamilton was 0-6 ATS but have covered the last 2. Slight edge to Hamilton as the D is better.

The first 2 games are non division so according to what has taken place so far the overs are in play. The problem is now the totals are creeping north into the 50's

BC has 2 unders in a row and 2 games ago combined they didnt get 30 points. Over 50 is in play in BC.

dating back to last season Hamilton was 0-6 ATS but have covered the last 2. Slight edge to Hamilton as the D is better.
Now that its gone to +2 I feel like there is some value with Hamilton. I want to see Toronto's injury report which we won't get until tomorrow but if their OL is in as much disarray as it was last week I think Hamilton might be a bet.

2 even teams and not fading the big boys so these plays to me the dog is always a valuable play. I take the points and hope for the best. Not a strong play at all just feel Argo's are over favored

Al's +6

i see 4.5 now

one of these home dogs going to get it done. win? i doubt it
Do you like Montreal this week?

I took Ottawa because I feel like they are in the better position to fight out a close game.

I want to take the ALs as well but something just seems off with that team. Like they have no identity.

Also they struggle to get a pass rush anyway and now their starting DE Avery Ellis will miss this game. Bo could have a lot of time back there to pick them apart. This game might be a better to live bet.

Do you like Montreal this week?

I took Ottawa because I feel like they are in the better position to fight out a close game.

I want to take the ALs as well but something just seems off with that team. Like they have no identity.

Also they struggle to get a pass rush anyway and now their starting DE Avery Ellis will miss this game. Bo could have a lot of time back there to pick them apart. This game might be a better to live bet.
Ottawa +5 I See At The Moment.
They Played Well Sunday, (@Hulu I Called That ML Win The Night B4 If Ya Remember!) ANYWAYS...
Mouse Off The Back, Playing Well All Season Despite What Record Says...
Like Ottawa @ Home...
:shake:

Am I crazy for liking Edmonton getting 12?

-They're off a bye
-They're getting healthier - multiple defenders back this week - Derel Walker back - Locksley might be back
-They've won two of their last 4 games
-They were within 7 of Winnipeg late when that idiotic roughing the kicker penalty kept the bombers drive going and they scored
-Everyone remembers the Lions hot start, 59-15 & 44-3. But since their avg score is 26-26.

I like Montreal and Ottawa I am looking for one of those dogs to get me one unit and I am out. If I have to chase one unit I will. I dont always do this but the CFL Dogs rule.

Edmonton too yes I said earlier in the Season the hot start for BC is going to settle. It has.

We all know how good Winnipeg has been, well this fits right into the rest of their season.

t:team=Blue Bombers and week>7 and season>2017 and line<=-4

From (and including ) the 2018 Blue Bomber season after week 7 and with a line of <=-4 ( they are a favored by Medium to Large spread)
They are 0-3 ATS on the road and 4-7 ATS at home 4-10 ATS overall.

All of their great covering is done early in the season and now the books have adjusted. He we are again. Trust this or not its happened.

After week 7, Away Favorites on Thursday are 3-7 ATS, if you add the spread of <-3 those favorites on Thursday are 0-6 ATS and only 1 SU winner in those games.

Away favorites in any week in a game played on Thursday with a line of <-3 6-18 ats.

Much like a hot team I stay on the trend. I dont know why days matter but they do historically

BC is at Calgary next week and I have that game as a pickem or BC as a slight dog.

Favorites that are dogs the following week are bad bets. Call it a sandwich game or whatever, the big game is looming for them and the data has these favorites at 6-11 ATS

After week 7, Away Favorites on Thursday are 3-7 ATS, if you add the spread of <-3 those favorites on Thursday are 0-6 ATS and only 1 SU winner in those games.

Away favorites in any week in a game played on Thursday with a line of <-3 6-18 ats.

Much like a hot team I stay on the trend. I dont know why days matter but they do historically
Makes sense, playing on a thursday means the team is most likely on a short week and with travel makes it a doubly bad spot

Yea! Played on Saturday
Rest and Travel on Sunday
Practice on Monday and Tuesday
Travel Wednesday
Winnipeg 3rd road game in a row

ok well i was close

In the end its looks to be a sloppy one for Peg and road chalk isnt kind to them.

Montreal looks better now?

365 has a future on reaching the grey cup. A crossover team has never made it so someone from the east will likely be there. And it is so weak right now, every team is in it...so who has the best value here? I say Hamilton and Ottawa.

Toronto +360
Montreal +650
Hamilton +650
Ottawa +1500

Not sure if it really makes much of a difference but Dave Dickenson is still away from the team in covid protocol. Its possible he won't travel with the team tomorrow.

Friday night Home dogs are terrible in its history. Starting after the 2010 season home dogs are 31-47 ATS.

In division games these home dogs are 14-23 ATS and no DIV 17-24.

If our HD has won its last game these home dogs are13-18 ATS, and 4-13ATS if our home dog is getting more than 2 points.

again all of this data is coming after 2010

Ottawa might cover I am not saying they wont. I will be betting them if Montreal doesnt cover tonight. If Montreal does cover, I will pass on the pregame line and look for an opportunity during live play.

Confirmed Dickenson won’t be at the time tonight. Asst coach Mark Kiliam will fill in.

I’m not sure how much difference this makes.

I'm mostly on spread but sprinkled a little moneyline as well

Hoping last week was a springboard not an end goal

Believe the coaching staff will push it more towards the former

0-6 this past weekend. That stung. Probably taking this week off to reset and get my bearings.

HAMILTON TIGER-CATSPractice Day
Player NamePositionInjuryTUEWEDGame Status
Anthony JohnsonWRHandDNPDNPOut
Kyle SaxelidOLAnkleDNPDNPOut
Papi WhiteWRBack/KneeDNPDNPOut
Nic CrossLBKneeDNPDNPOut
Lee AutryDLShoulderFullFull
Wes HillsRBHealthy ScratchFullFull
Tre CrawfordDLHamstring/IllnessDNPDNPOut
Chris Van ZeylOLHipDNPDNPOut
Bralon AddisonWRAchillesDNPDNPOut
Tyler TernowskiWRShoulderDNPDNPOut
Curtis NewtonLBKneeDNPDNPOut
Dane EvansQBRight ShoulderDNPDNPDoubtful
Mike JonesWRRibcageFullDNPQuestionable
Bailey FeltmateLBQuadDNPDNPOut
Mason BennettDLKneeDNPDNPOut
Mo DialloDLIllnessDNPDNPQuestionable
Anthony FedericoDLHeadDNPDNPOut
Kyle WilsonLBAnkleDNPDNPOut

Look at the WRs and DL that are out for Hamilton. Bralon Addison gone for the year.

All 3 backup LBs are out. They are going to be thin at multiple positions and its looking more like Matt Shilz will get the start.

Hamilton so thin at receiver they just signed 2 guys off the street. At least one will likely have to dress for Friday's game although may not see action.

1*/.5* Calgary +3 / ML -110 / +130

I was hoping this would hit 3. I have BC rated a point better than Calgary but playing in cowtown gives the stamps a major advantage. They don't often lose at home.

1* MTL / WPG under 49 -110

Winnipeg hasn't allowed an opponent to score more than 19 at home all year and with Trevor Harris' ailing back and his number 1 target Geno Lewis also limited all week due to a hip injury and Stanback still gone, I doubt Montreal will be the first. The Bombers score what they need to score but they mainly win with defense. I'm seeing a 27-17 type game here

1*/.5* Calgary +3 / ML -110 / +130

I was hoping this would hit 3. I have BC rated a point better than Calgary but playing in cowtown gives the stamps a major advantage. They don't often lose at home.

Just to add another point on this one... BC has had a bit of a cupcake schedule so far, playing 5 of their 7 games at home and with 2 byes in the first 9 weeks. They did win their 2 road games @Ottawa by 3 and @Sask who defense was pretty depleted. Winnipeg showed that a good defense can keep Roourke and co in check and I think Calgary has the talent to do the same.

Its a lot to expect BC to win in Calgary let alone cover 3 points.

Got a like from Farhan Lalji on my tweet congratulating Gary Stern and his beloved Montreal Alouettes.

We’re back baby!

Back