Bet at Betanysports.eu
Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!
Bet at Betanysports.eu

CFL Syndicate 2021

Hulu

#3DownNation
Cats look to have Bralon Addison back for Sunday. With the emergence of Tim White and Steven Dunbar, they suddenly have a very good receiving corps again. Assuming they have Don Jackson in the lineup, this is once again a potent offense. That's assuming Masoli shows up of course.

Sask receiver Ricardo Louis is out for the rest of the season.

Hulu

#3DownNation
48 hours to kickoff and still no lines from the major books. Come on you fucks...its only 2 games!

I'm starting to think the CFL isn't their highest priority

Hulu

#3DownNation
Line moving towards Sask which I should have anticipated. Lines have moved their direction all year. Must be that rabid fan base now that the combines are put away for the winter.

Hulu

#3DownNation
Hamilton weather for tomorrow...

Sun, 28 NovCloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Periods of snow beginning in the morning except periods of rain near Lake Ontario late in the morning and in the afternoon. Risk of freezing drizzle in the morning. Amount 2 to 4 cm except locally 5 cm over higher terrain. Wind up to 15 km/h. High plus 1. Wind chill minus 4 in the morning.
NightCloudy periods with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 4.

The stadium is not far from the lake so its gonna likely be rain or freezing rain.

Hulu

#3DownNation
Regina weather...

Sun, 28 NovA mix of sun and cloud. Wind southeast 30 km/h. High plus 5. Wind chill minus 21 in the morning. UV index 1 or low.

Plenty of wind although Mosaic stadium seems to block out a lot of it

Hulu

#3DownNation
10:27 PM EST Saturday 27 November 2021
Weather advisory in effect for:

City of Hamilton

Winter weather travel advisory in effect.

The first band of snow is forecast to move across the area this evening and persist through early Sunday morning. Snowfall accumulations of 2 cm can be expected by the time the snow tapers off early Sunday morning.

After a short break another swath of snow is expected Sunday morning persisting through to Sunday evening. An additional 3 to 6 cm of snow is expected. It is possible however, that communities over higher terrain, could see locally higher snowfall amounts.

guaranteeed

CTG Moderator
Staff member
10:27 PM EST Saturday 27 November 2021
Weather advisory in effect for:

City of Hamilton

Winter weather travel advisory in effect.

The first band of snow is forecast to move across the area this evening and persist through early Sunday morning. Snowfall accumulations of 2 cm can be expected by the time the snow tapers off early Sunday morning.

After a short break another swath of snow is expected Sunday morning persisting through to Sunday evening. An additional 3 to 6 cm of snow is expected. It is possible however, that communities over higher terrain, could see locally higher snowfall amounts.
Helps the ticats I think

Hulu

#3DownNation
Look aheads opened for the finals. Sask was +10 but it moved quick. I managed to get a small max bet in at +7.5 but its now down to +6.5.

Toronto opened at +2 which is crazy but before I could nail it the line moved to -1 which is still probably a value but I am not betting against Hamilton.

Hulu

#3DownNation
Still trying to decide what to do in the east final. The play is clear...Toronto.

OTOH maybe its the homer in me talking but I feel like Hamilton could get the better of them.

Argos won 3/4 meetings this year although you could argue that Cats could've won the game where Dane Evans was knocked out and they had to finish with David Watford and lost on a missed xp at the end of regulation.

Hulu

#3DownNation
And of course right after I make that bet Toronto has 4 players in quarantine. Game is off the board in some places, in others it has moved to +1.5/+110.

I am grabbing another half unit at +110 because this was only a protocol violation and even though those guys will miss a prcatice, they will still be allowed to attend meetings and film sessions remotely so I don't see it as a big deal. They'll be playing as long as they pass their 2 tests which they almost certainly will.

Full bet now as follows...

1.5* Toronto pk -101

Hulu

#3DownNation
1* SSK / WPG under 45.5 -111

I made this one 44.5 so I wasn't prepared to play it until I saw the forecast for significant winds tomorrow. 30km/h gusting to 50 to start and only increasing as the afternoon goes on. Gusts of 70km/h possible.

Hulu

#3DownNation
Results after playoffs...

Sides 22-14 +0.715*
Totals 19-11 +5.965*
Live/2H 14-12 +0.14*
Tease/Parlay 1-2 -0.315*
Player Props 2-4 -0.475*

Overall 58-43 +6.03*

Advantage over Close

Sides +46 or 1.3ppg
Totals +14.5 or 0.5ppg