• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

CFL In-Game 2022

I have been looking for a few minutes.

Lean:
Hamilton
Sask but line and health plays a huge roll
Pretty sure I will be on Calgary but here I am again waiting for a Bomber team to implode. And Against a good team means a low line. Already talking my way out of this.
Fade the Argos now? 3 straight covers, Home favorites but sheesh another bad dog

I have been looking for a few minutes.

Lean:
Hamilton
Sask but line and health plays a huge roll
Pretty sure I will be on Calgary but here I am again waiting for a Bomber team to implode. And Against a good team means a low line. Already talking my way out of this.
Fade the Argos now? 3 straight covers, Home favorites but sheesh another bad dog
Tend to agree on all. I think Hamilton will be a play.

Calgary is in a good spot and Winnipeg, although they have found ways to win, hasn't looked like the juggernaut they have in years past.

Sask on a very short week sun-fri after the postponment and BC will have a long week thu-fri. But BC has come back down to earth and I'm not sure the public realizes it yet. As you said, it all depends on the sask roster this week.

Every game seems so much luck is involved. Ill take the win but i never felt good
Yes this year seems impossible to cap.

I thought Montreal was sure to score at the end until the concussion spotter removed Harris from the game with 8 seconds left. What a horrible way to end an entertaining game.

Yes this year seems impossible to cap.

I thought Montreal was sure to score at the end until the concussion spotter removed Harris from the game with 8 seconds left. What a horrible way to end an entertaining game.
believe me i was sweating that all 2nd half. 14 by Hamilton in the 3rd I though oh shit here it is. I was even thinking of an in game hedge.

sure all these small points help my cause. In the end though its the bounces in the 4th Q if I make it that far. Step one make the 4th Q with a chance then cash the 4th Q with good bounces and good or lucky breaks.

Compared to the NFL announcers, the CFL guys are a pretty solid listen all around.

The analysts are all pretty good and the play by play guys are solid.

I loved Cuthbert, but I have to admit, Rod is really growing into a really solid game caller.

Compared to the NFL announcers, the CFL guys are a pretty solid listen all around.

The analysts are all pretty good and the play by play guys are solid.

I loved Cuthbert, but I have to admit, Rod is really growing into a really solid game caller.
Cuthbert was a huge loss for sure. But I think the new guy Dustin something had done really well. Marshall Ferguson calling a few games this year has been nice too.

Exactly. His footwork is outstanding and more than anything, he is not afraid to stay in the pocket. He’s gonna be a MOP someday.
My only d=fear is he's good enough that he'll be warming a bench in the NFL before long

Back