• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

CFL In-Game 2022

I thot the lady in Powell Creek, BC got a $250 gift card?
They also have a kickoff retrurn thing where if one is returned for a TD its groceries for a year and if a second is returned its a million bucks. Celine whatshername is gonna be watching the rest of this one ewith baited breath

Dang it! I forgot this game started 4:30 my time. Just got off work open the door turned on TV. I like The Underdogs plus three before the game but I guess I'll do some in game

They also have a kickoff retrurn thing where if one is returned for a TD its groceries for a year and if a second is returned its a million bucks. Celine whatshername is gonna be watching the rest of this one ewith baited breath
19E35D7B-7BDC-4F1E-967D-DBF12BA9438C.jpeg
Need to find out if she’s single if they return another TD

Riders look like a team on a short week.

If they show a sign of life, I might consider them live

Back