Bet at Betanysports.eu %ALT_TXT%%

%ALT_TXT%% MB NFL21 468x60 Jpg

CFL In-Game 2022

spottie2935

I have been looking for a few minutes.

Lean:
Hamilton
Sask but line and health plays a huge roll
Pretty sure I will be on Calgary but here I am again waiting for a Bomber team to implode. And Against a good team means a low line. Already talking my way out of this.
Fade the Argos now? 3 straight covers, Home favorites but sheesh another bad dog

Hulu

#3DownNation
I have been looking for a few minutes.

Lean:
Hamilton
Sask but line and health plays a huge roll
Pretty sure I will be on Calgary but here I am again waiting for a Bomber team to implode. And Against a good team means a low line. Already talking my way out of this.
Fade the Argos now? 3 straight covers, Home favorites but sheesh another bad dog
Tend to agree on all. I think Hamilton will be a play.

Calgary is in a good spot and Winnipeg, although they have found ways to win, hasn't looked like the juggernaut they have in years past.

Sask on a very short week sun-fri after the postponment and BC will have a long week thu-fri. But BC has come back down to earth and I'm not sure the public realizes it yet. As you said, it all depends on the sask roster this week.

Hulu

#3DownNation
Every game seems so much luck is involved. Ill take the win but i never felt good
Yes this year seems impossible to cap.

I thought Montreal was sure to score at the end until the concussion spotter removed Harris from the game with 8 seconds left. What a horrible way to end an entertaining game.

spottie2935

Yes this year seems impossible to cap.

I thought Montreal was sure to score at the end until the concussion spotter removed Harris from the game with 8 seconds left. What a horrible way to end an entertaining game.
believe me i was sweating that all 2nd half. 14 by Hamilton in the 3rd I though oh shit here it is. I was even thinking of an in game hedge.

spottie2935

sure all these small points help my cause. In the end though its the bounces in the 4th Q if I make it that far. Step one make the 4th Q with a chance then cash the 4th Q with good bounces and good or lucky breaks.

scarf31

CTG Moderator
Staff member
Compared to the NFL announcers, the CFL guys are a pretty solid listen all around.

The analysts are all pretty good and the play by play guys are solid.

I loved Cuthbert, but I have to admit, Rod is really growing into a really solid game caller.

Hulu

#3DownNation
Compared to the NFL announcers, the CFL guys are a pretty solid listen all around.

The analysts are all pretty good and the play by play guys are solid.

I loved Cuthbert, but I have to admit, Rod is really growing into a really solid game caller.
Cuthbert was a huge loss for sure. But I think the new guy Dustin something had done really well. Marshall Ferguson calling a few games this year has been nice too.

Hulu

#3DownNation
Exactly. His footwork is outstanding and more than anything, he is not afraid to stay in the pocket. He’s gonna be a MOP someday.
My only d=fear is he's good enough that he'll be warming a bench in the NFL before long