• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

CFL In-Game 2022

Like anything there?

Tough game and I could make a case for both sides. Winnipeg rarely loses at home and Hamiltons OL is an absolute mess right now so I would probably lean to Winnipeg -5. But I hate selling low and buying high which I would be doing if I back a 2-0 fav vs an 0-2 dog.

As tea said, the under would be the only way to play the total because wpg is as solid an under team as you will find and Hamilton’s defense is top 3 also. But 42.5 is a crazy low total. Before last year it would have been tied for the lowest in the 13 years of data we have. OTOH the new rules are making offensive numbers tick up so which suggests maybe there is some value in the over. Too many competing narratives for me. No bet.

I’ll be watching for a live opp tho

Severe thunderstorm warning in effect for:

• City of Winnipeg
At 5:59 p.m. CDT, Environment Canada meteorologists are tracking a severe thunderstorm capable of producing very strong wind gusts, up to toonie size hail and heavy rain.

A severe thunderstorm is currently over eastern portions of the city of Winnipeg, heading slowly north. Due to its slow-moving nature, this storm is likely producing very heavy rains and large hail. Toonie-sized hail was reported in Saint Aldophe at 5:10 pm CDT. Quarter-sized hail was reported in Sage Creek in Winnipeg at 5:25 pm CDT. Dime to nickel-sized hail reported on the east side of Winnipeg at 5:48 pm CDT. 50 mm of rainfall in one hour was also reported from this storm in the community of Island Lakes within the city.

Additionally, thunderstorms southwest of Winnipeg are currently approaching western areas of the city. At this time, those storms remain sub-severe.

Back