• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

CFL In-Game 2022

Whoa just realized the sun is still up. This is the shit that happens when tee times are 3:45am

Got my plan of attack on the golf course tomorrow but it's gonna be work and high risk at times
I'll iwsh you good luck. I personally don't bet golf. Mostly because it leads to watching golf.

I'll iwsh you good luck. I personally don't bet golf. Mostly because it leads to watching golf.
Lol

Today was betting hole by hole for two groups and I got lost. Did well, but at times I didn't know what I wanted to happen.

I can't figure out why teams are so enamored with these aussie-style drop kick punters. They seem to shank every tenth punt

This reminds me of last year when Hamilton was down to their 3rd QB and I bet Calgary +2.5 and they gave up 5 turnovers in their own end. Just handed the game away

week 3 away dogs look good before the game is played.

1 home dog next week ... Sask @ MTL

=-=-=-=-=-=

Ham @ Peg, possible because of Hamiltons D

Edm @ Calg, not as likely.

Tor @ BC, probably my best bet

week 3 away dogs look good before the game is played.

1 home dog next week ... Sask @ MTL

=-=-=-=-=-=

Ham @ Peg, possible because of Hamiltons D

Edm @ Calg, not as likely.

Tor @ BC, probably my best bet
Yes Toronto @ BC is of interest to me as well. I am curious to see where it is lined

I like picturing Hulu on his tablet sitting in his cabin 14 hours north of Toronto watching the Ti Cats game wearing his kitty cat ears

in weeks before week 6: Away favorites on a win steak of 2 games are both 3-7 ATS and SU

If SASK wins later MTL becomes a live HD

TSN has a hard time blocking out the crowd noise and I love it

Heard a lot of xenophobic comments so far tonight

Strictly looking at gambling splits, it looks like Roughriders team total over should be an auto play

Not even sure if I get it but quick analysis

Hockey game is yielding no angles unless you think the ROCKIES win a 5-1 type series. Wouldn't discount that. TB gotta be faded by most people though, so that sucks.

I Love 2 Read. Books. Thoughts. Comments. Picks, Etc...

I SEE No One, No Where, That Thinks The Elks Can Stay Close 2night VS The Regulators (MOUNT UP!)

16 In The Clip And 1 In The Hole, @Teapot9 Is About To Make Some Bodies Turn Cold.

All I See Is Lay The Points. Take The Regulators Over 28 Points TT...

I Got A Car Full Of Girls And It's Going Real Swell. The Next Stop?!

Eastside Hotel...

Back