• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

CFB Playoffs Parlay

Had Bama in first meeting vs Georgia and going into bowls picked Georgia in rematch game and nothing I have seen so far today (4th Q Georgia vs Michigan) has changed my mind

I like iowa and nd, I lean ol miss but I’m always wrong bout baylor so you prob in good shape there! Lol.

3.5u Georgia -2.5 vs Bama

2.5u Utah +4 -118
2.5u Baylor +1.5

Many parlays I probably won’t have time to post all of them but will if I can

Other selections for 1/1 games are:
Penn St +3 +105
Iowa +3 +102
ND +105 ML
Added an additional 5u each to Utah and Baylor, Utah same number and Baylor +1 because local doesn’t have ml

3.5u Georgia -2.5 vs Bama

2.5u Utah +4 -118
2.5u Baylor +1.5

Many parlays I probably won’t have time to post all of them but will if I can

Other selections for 1/1 games are:
Penn St +3 +105
Iowa +3 +102
ND +105 ML
More Georgia action:
Georgia -3 -105 4u
1/3 Steelers - 1/10 Georgia ML parlay +207 3u

1/4 LSU vs K ST u23.5 1H 2u

Posted these in wrong cfb thread yesterday, but

Dolphins +6/Georgia -2.5 -115 parlay +256 1u
Niners +3.5 -115/Georgia -2.5 -115 parlay +249 1u
Bills -15.5/Georgia -2.5 parlay +256 1u

I’ll tidy up Georgia action into one post later and not sure I’m done yet anyway

Bama moving ball, feels like a blow out yet only 6-3 , obviously good for Dawgs

The bad for Dawgs is couldn’t convert on 3rd down first meeting and only 1/4 so far tonight, have to make plays or avoid 3rd downs lol

Bama had their chance to dominate on scoreboard 1h and didn’t. Thinking UGA 3Q wins game for them. UGA has a championship D , didn’t love their O all season but I’m just way down on Bama defensively this season. Should be a great 2h and won’t be shocked if it goes to ot.

Bama had their chance to dominate on scoreboard 1h and didn’t. Thinking UGA 3Q wins game for them. UGA has a championship D , didn’t love their O all season but I’m just way down on Bama defensively this season. Should be a great 2h and won’t be shocked if it goes to ot.

Can’t dispute any of this, other than being “way down on Bama defensively.” Certainly no sign of that tonight.

Can’t dispute any of this, other than being “way down on Bama defensively.” Certainly no sign of that tonight.
Lol that’s way down for Bama D because of standard they have set previous seasons, no disrespect at all towards that unit, just not as dominant as past seasons

Books keeping it tight 2h and live

One respectable book saying they took heavy sharp and public action Bama, curious how the action went at other shops

If I wasn’t so heavy on FG already I would definitely grab UGA 3Q and td/fg first drive 2h at +115

Chance for big momentum change, key Bama player on O goes down, UGA gets int on Bama side and can’t do shit with it

Bama moving ball, feels like a blow out yet only 6-3 , obviously good for Dawgs

The bad for Dawgs is couldn’t convert on 3rd down first meeting and only 1/4 so far tonight, have to make plays or avoid 3rd downs lol
3/12 uga conversion rate on o 3rd down first meeting and 3/10 so far tonight

7 min mark big defensive series by Dawgs D after re-taking lead, tip pass was near int that would’ve probably sealed it.

Bama TD was because of yet another stupid UGA penalty

7 min mark big defensive series by Dawgs D after re-taking lead, tip pass was near int that would’ve probably sealed it.

Bama TD was because of yet another stupid UGA penalty
Field position on empty hand pass/fumble is what put Bama in field position to be in scoring situation on td was main cause to begin with that series

Back