• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

CFB Bowls and Playoffs

255 NC -6, 258 Tenn -1.5 Teaser +100 1*
257/258 Purdue/Tenn over 66 -108 1*

Last edited:
Fucking Bateman is the worst coordinator....and Mack could fuck up a one car funeral. God damn...
I thought Miss State had already clinched the award for most uninspired, no effort, bowl performance of the season, but N Carolina has at least tied them.

I though Miss State had already clinched the award for most uninspired, no effort, bowl performance of the season, but N Carolina has at least tied them.
Yeah I regret my involvement for sure....just never should lay points with a shit defense....one of your premises I believe. I'd like to toss his fat ass in the mayonaise.... ;)

What a great game in Nashville, i would imagine a live player's dream...with all the lead changes. Kudos to Brohm love the way he has adjusted for all the losses in personnel and still keeps his team competitive. Tenn much more athletic etc...but what a fun game to watch!

it so hard for me to lay a td or more with wiscy but that only way i could play it. the beauty of the allen prop is he has to hit if wiscy gonna cash, but it could still hit even if wiscy doesnt cover or loses.

it so hard for me to lay a td or more with wiscy but that only way i could play it. the beauty of the allen prop is he has to hit if wiscy gonna cash, but it could still hit even if wiscy doesnt cover or loses.
What did you get on the prop?

Think this could be sneaky high scoring, don’t like it kinda chilly and raining in El Paso tho. I wanted to play cmu rb nichols over, he has put up sick numbers this year, but damn number jumped like 13 yards on me before I could get it in.

Think this could be sneaky high scoring, don’t like it kinda chilly and raining in El Paso tho. I wanted to play cmu rb nichols over, he has put up sick numbers this year, but damn number jumped like 13 yards on me before I could get it in.
I'm thinking either CM plus 7 if I can get it, or possibly CM TT over.

RIP Sam Jones, fortunate to have known him personally as we were neighbors. What a terrific talent, and even better person!

Man it tough for me to lay points against iowa. I don’t like iowa but they always find a way and this matchup is really scary for the fav, uk has one the worst turnover margins in the country and we know what usually happens to iowa opponents and we know the way to beat iowa is simply not turn it over. Can a sloppy uk team pull that off? Im just not sure.

Man it tough for me to lay points against iowa. I don’t like iowa but they always find a way and this matchup is really scary for the fav, uk has one the worst turnover margins in the country and we know what usually happens to iowa opponents and we know the way to beat iowa is simply not turn it over. Can a sloppy uk team pull that off? Im just not sure.
Very good point on the TO's and that is my biggest worry as KY is -13 TO margin. However, I think Iowa is going to struggle to do much of anything offensively in this game and I basically think Petras is garbage. KY is just so much better offensively that I think their diversity in being a threat both running and passing will enable them to score enough here against a decent Iowa defense. Agree though that Iowa success all year has been predicated on positive TO margin, and if KY doesn't take care of the ball Iowa will be able to hang in there with their conservative game plan. I also lean strongly to the under in this game.

Last edited:
Back