• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

CFB Bowls and Playoffs

237/238 Hou/Auburn under 51 -112 1*

I was thinking the same. Having kinda hard time coming up w expected number of points for Aub but I’m pretty confident their d gonna hold houston to pretty low number.

I was thinking the same. Having kinda hard time coming up w expected number of points for Aub but I’m pretty confident their d gonna hold houston to pretty low number.
Yes I would think Auburn is not going to put the game in Finlay's hands, and will be conservative and run the football and rely on their defense. I'd like it better if McCreary was playing and could lock down on Dell but think Auburn will still do a good job of shutting down Hou running game and put them in adverse down and distance situations. Houston very solid against run, so hopefully points will be tough to come by all around today.

Yes I would think Auburn is not going to put the game in Finlay's hands, and will be conservative and run the football and rely on their defense. I'd like it better if McCreary was playing and could lock down on Dell but think Auburn will still do a good job of shutting down Hou running game and put them in adverse down and distance situations. Houston very solid against run, so hopefully points will be tough to come by all around today.

that is the one prop over i like is Deli ov 80.5 receiving yards, dont think that has any effect on making the game go over tho.

This targeting rule in college is so fucking arbitrary....just fucks the game up. I'm all for safety but there has to be a better way.

This targeting rule in college is so fucking arbitrary....just fucks the game up. I'm all for safety but there has to be a better way.

they dont have to boot the kids out of games, that just ignorant imo.. the rule has done its job, id say 85% the ones that get called these days are accidental, very few where they blatantly head hunting,, to kick a kid out for a accident is beyond ignorant..

they bet same thing i did, messy st-10,, and im all over Rodgers over 350.5 pass yards and ov2.5 td passes.
No doubt Leach would love to give TT a high colonic....don't see him calling off the dogs in this one.

No doubt Leach would love to give TT a high colonic....don't see him calling off the dogs in this one.

i hate favs and really hate laying dd but given that just seemed like the only way to go. some really suspect qb's/passing games have thrown all over tech this year. freaking Purdy went over 350, skylar thompson went for almost 3 bills, sooners wernt the same this year and threw for 400 on them. hard to see rodgers not just lighting them up and i think messy d been kinda underrated all year.

Yes that was truly horrible from the first series of the game.

It’s sickens me how ncaa allows these fucjing teams to hide player information. Just like nfl they know damn well the only reason they get all the tv money is cause of gambling yet we here pounding a team who missing half their starters and not telling anyone, straight up garbage. They can get paid now, we should have right to know who playing!!

VT has interim coach Price running the show and lots of opt outs and not much experience at the QB position for this game. MD has suffered as usual from a lot of injuries but still have Jarret at WR who is a fine player 56/769/5TDs, Okonowo at TE 49/433/5TDs (who is going pro after bowl game), and Fleet Davis at RB who played well at the end of the year and is involved in the passing game. Terps lost two good WRs to injury in Demus and Jones but have gotten decent production from Cobbs, Carriere to supplement the WR group. MD runs a lot of WR screen type offense predicated on run after the catch and like to move at quick tempo. Tua has improved but still is very TO prone and forces throws and MD has suffered from that with -8 TO ratio on the season. I feel like MD is more motivated here, and Locksley would love to get a win to try and promote the recruiting for the program. This team has achieved about as well as possible with 6 wins on the year and playing a tough schedule. A bowl win would boost program morale and provide a positive springboard into next season so I do see MD as being totally motivated in this spot. VT on the other hand has a new coach coming in Pry from Penn St. and a lot of opt outs that will hurt them defensively. MD should be able to focus on stopping the run as VT will not have a lot of passing offense as a threat. I think MD can score enough here to get the win and cover.

Hokies don’t have the kids to compete I don’t think. Starting a qb who played a different position before transferring to tech. Missing all their skill guys who quite frankly wernt that good so I can only imagine how bad the backups are! Lol. Hopefully baby Tua doesn’t make too many mistakes.

The loss of Hall to opt out for IST seems crippling to achieve any kind of offensive balance against a good Clem defense. I tend to think IST is more motivated but not sure how I feel about putting the whole apple cart in Purdy's hands. His track record against pressure is not so good.

The loss of Hall to opt out for IST seems crippling to achieve any kind of offensive balance against a good Clem defense. I tend to think IST is more motivated but not sure how I feel about putting the whole apple cart in Purdy's hands. His track record against pressure is not so good.
No Mike Rose, Xaiver Hutchinson or Colin Newell today for Iowa State. Isheem Young in the transfer portal along with depth from LB and WR. Obviously no Hall either. I expect a fairly large game from Kolar because quite frankly there aren't many other options.

I think Dabo's guys will put forth a decent effort

They don’t have any opt out or transfers so I gotta assume they are just as interested in winning as isu is! I’m hoping the extra practices have maybe done DJ some good: as awful he played this year ppl prob forgot how crazy talented he is!! I am a little nervous that isu d could confuse him but at same time I expect him to have the help from a run game that should do work here. Really don’t think isu gonna move the ball all that much, I like clemson and isu tt under 21.5

I have a hard time thinking they want to win any more than clemson does. Dabo looking at this as a springboard into getting back to top next season I’m sure.

Maybe your right Bank. I am having trouble with this game overall and may just go the live route.

Maybe your right Bank. I am having trouble with this game overall and may just go the live route.
I think you get a good effort out of clemson today . Dabo anxious to show he is more than just his stud coordinators, the question of course is whether he is or not. Will be very interested to see the new OC and DC in action .

it def a tough game, i havnt a clue what happens really but im capping under the assumption we get both teams best efforts. whether DJ can play a clean game and move the chains to keep the tigers run game on schedule seems like a really big key to me, it pretty tough to figure how he gonna play. i really want to believe the extra practices did him good, he was a pretty highly touted recruit after all and we saw it from him one time against a good irish team as a freshman! gotta think he still has a chance to be a good ncaa qb. Isu defense has caused many a qb to struggle tho. i do think tigers have run game and defensive edge so tough for me to go against them, feels a bit like wvu/minny to me *even with one teams star back opting out!) and i could def see a similar type game.

Back