• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Celtics v Bucks game 7

skanless13

We come in peace
My initial thoughts… who the fuck knows.
Haven’t seen a line yet but guessing it will be around Celtics -2.5?

Yeah it can’t be any different than Game 5 line really…

Mucks are Game 7 chokers historically and Celtics dominant in them.

League loves Giannis, but I think the ratings surge can be attributed to the C’s resurgence + no Lebron boredom. Celtics like Notre Dame and a lot of former casually fans tune in when they’re relevant. I expect a clean officiated game.

League loves Giannis, but I think the ratings surge can be attributed to the C’s resurgence + no Lebron boredom. Celtics like Notre Dame and a lot of former casually fans tune in when they’re relevant. I expect a clean officiated game.
I think you’re right.

Crazy how there is a Game 7 given the Mucks are without their 2nd best player.

Can't really anoint the C's, they're a good team in patches but not a great team by any means.

Claxton FT's away from losing the Nets series and tied 3-3 with a Mucks team that is worse than last season.

If Bud started Patty Irish and gave George Hill's minutes to Jevon Carter, this series would end different.

C's in the much better spot tomorrow afternoon but a win by Janice would catapult him to the elite realm.

Will be interesting to see who the league assigns to influence the outcome of this game.

Mucks 4-1 SU and ATS this postseason on the road.

C's 5-3 SU and 4-4 ATS at home this postseason.

Mucks will be playing with house money, pressure is definitely on Boston.

How you figure bucks are chokers? What happened before Giannis don’t mean much and they been pretty good with him in close out games. I think it crazy getting 5 points when this series has shown to be ultra close throughout! Boston living and dying behind the arc which why this thing so back and forth, i just don’t trust them to shoot it as well for b2b games and in gm 7!! If they make 20 3’s again so be it but if they struggle bucks could easily win this thing,

Back