• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

CDSs Week 11

Seems to be the forum consensus tonight.

GL
I have been losing money on this team all year. If this does not hit I wont be betting them anymore. I like what I have seen the past couple of weeks and esp last week from the offense. If Christian Watson can stretch defenses it opens up things a hell of a lot for the Packers.

I have been losing money on this team all year. If this does not hit I wont be betting them anymore. I like what I have seen the past couple of weeks and esp last week from the offense. If Christian Watson can stretch defenses it opens up things a hell of a lot for the Packers.
Hope he does, played the prop yards over.

Sunday

Ravens first H -7 -110
Jets +3.5 -110
Giants -3 -110
Giants ML -170 2 units
Bears +120
Vikings +113
Bengals -3.5 -110
Chiefs/Chargers o52 -114 2 units

Eagles-.5/Bills-1.5 -120 5 units

Back