• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Carolinablue Week 14 CFB Plays

carolinablue

College Football Guru
Week 13 --> 5-3 +1.15 Units
YTD 124-97-2 (56.1%) +10.70 Units

Week 14 Plays

Friday 12/3
7pm 303 UTSA vs WKU O72 110
7pm Nova -13 115

Saturday 12/4
12:00pm 309 Kent State vs NIU O72 110

3:30pm 311 App vs ULL O52.5 110
3:30pm 308932 NDSU -13.5 110
4:00pm 314 Cincinnati vs Houston O55.5 110
Added Houston TT O20.5 125
Added Georgia 1H TT O13.5 130

8:00pm 320 Pitt -2.5 120

Last edited:
Oh yeah on that MAC over. Perfect setup with these two teams.
Being that the game is at Ford Field (actually kinda cool to see a MAC championship there as I have been and had a blast), it should only help not that these 2 need it, as I see something like 45-40 in this one.

Added:

3:30pm 308932 NDSU -13.5 110

This is a simple case of me not believing that SIU will be able to put up enough points to stay within 2 TDs of NDSU on the road. I see this one something like 42-17 give or take as NDSU is on another level right now and I expect this line to end up around 14/14.5, so will gladly take it under 2 TDs while I can.

Added:
7pm Nova -13 115

Clock strikes midnight for the Crusaders as I don’t see how they put up more than 10 in this one. Seeing something like 31-10 give or take. NDSU is now at 15 and I expect this one to start heading in that direction…

You are "the man", well at least one of "the man" in here re college ball.

I immediately took U.H. +10.5. If you have time and wish to - any comments?

Understand if you do not desire to make a comment

You are "the man", well at least one of "the man" in here re college ball.

I immediately took U.H. +10.5. If you have time and wish to - any comments?

Understand if you do not desire to make a comment
Far from it as there are so many in here who are light years ahead of me, but i do appreciate the sentiment!

It’s funny you mention Houston as I actually was thinking about them once it went from 10 to 10.5, as I actually think they can go toe to toe with Cincy and would not be surprised if they won SU.

With that said, the reason I didn’t hit that submit button is because I can’t for the life of me figure out Cincy, as they are just one of those teams this year that I seem to swing and miss on more often than not, so I have sworn off their games to be honest.

So, I say all that to say if I were to play it, Houston 10.5 would be my play as they won’t go down without a fight, and Cincy only needs to survive and advance so to speak, so style points are no longer an issue.

Best of luck this weekend!

Far from it as there are so many in here who are light years ahead of me, but i do appreciate the sentiment!

It’s funny you mention Houston as I actually was thinking about them once it went from 10 to 10.5, as I actually think they can go toe to toe with Cincy and would not be surprised if they won SU.

With that said, the reason I didn’t hit that submit button is because I can’t for the life of me figure out Cincy, as they are just one of those teams this year that I seem to swing and miss on more often than not, so I have sworn off their games to be honest.

So, I say all that to say if I were to play it, Houston 10.5 would be my play as they won’t go down without a fight, and Cincy only needs to survive and advance so to speak, so style points are no longer an issue.

Best of luck this weekend!
Thank you much and I agree

I'm glad to see you on Pitt. Wake wasn't very impressive when they got to the meat of their schedule. Any thoughts on the total? I like the over.

I'm glad to see you on Pitt. Wake wasn't very impressive when they got to the meat of their schedule. Any thoughts on the total? I like the over.
I debated just taking the over as it is going to be beautiful here in Charlotte this weekend, but stayed away because of how the Pitt game vs the Heels and the Wake game vs Clemson played out.

Couldn’t resist Pitt at 2.5 so my play is all about the value in getting that line. Wouldn’t be surprised if Wake won, but really like how Pitt matches up with Deacs.

USF dipped back into the NCAA Transfer Portal yet again for another piece from North Carolina, as the Bulls received a verbal commitment from UNC transfer Khafre Brown on Thursday night via Instagram.

Brown joins onto a talented wide receiver group just days after Tar Heel teammate Clyde Pinder Jr. announced his intention to transfer to USF.

Added Houston TT O20.5 125

Houston should be in this one til the end even if Cincy gets up early, Houston has the ability to keep up on the scoreboard, plus Houston’s special teams may help give them a short field or two, so happy to take my chances needing only 3 TDs.

The totals in the Houston game kept it from being a profitable week as Houston had plenty of chances but what can you do. Can’t complain too much as this season has been good to me and I am glad I didn’t force that Pitt over as I would be sick today after all those points in the first half led to the full game going under, just crazy.

The totals in the Houston game kept it from being a profitable week as Houston had plenty of chances but what can you do. Can’t complain too much as this season has been good to me and I am glad I didn’t force that Pitt over as I would be sick today after all those points in the first half led to the full game going under, just crazy.
Yeah that live total was 90.5 early 2nd, wow.

Back