• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Carolinablue Week 12 CFB Plays

carolinablue

College Football Guru
Week 11 -> 10-8 +0.7 units
YTD 110-86-2 (56.1%)
+9.95 units

Lines and totals feel like they are getting tighter and tighter, so won’t complain about my paltry +0.7 units profit made in week 11.

At the end of the day, profit is profit and it is not easy to crank out week after week, so will gladly take it in any form or fashion as we enter the home stretch.

Time to close this season out strong as the cruise is locked and loaded, but now it’s time to bank some anniversary money haha.

Last edited:
Week 12 Plays

Heavy on totals this week as I decided that the only way to break through this funk on totals is to confront it head on, so here goes nothing!

Tuesday 11/16
7pm 303 Toledo at Ohio O53.5 110
8pm 305 BGSU at Miami Ohio O50 115
8pm 305 BGSU TT O16.5 135

Saturday 11/20
12:00pm 432 Texas A&M v Prairie View O49.5 120
12:00pm 430 Georgia v Charleston Southern O58.5 120
12:00pm 361 Wake at Clemson O56.5 110

3:30pm 326 Pitt -13 120
3:30pm 327 SMU at Cincy O64.5 110
3:30pm 396 Alabama -19.5 120

3:30pm 396 Alabama 1H -9.5 150
3:30pm 396 Alabama 1H TT O20.5 115
3:30pm 357 Minnesota -6 115
3:30pm 328 Cincinnati TT O37.5 120

4:00pm 353 ULL at Liberty O53 110

4:00pm 419 BYU at Ga Southern O56.5 110
4:00pm 346 Missouri TT O30.5 110

8:00pm 424 Utah State -6.5 120

Last edited:
BOL lines out a little earlier than normal with the lighter card, so be sure to check em out if you usually don't hit the site til around 4pm.

Will check out Alabama 1H when it comes out at Bovada, along with the TT. Will also check out the UNC TT line when it comes out along with the spread vs Wofford.

UGA, UNC and A&M 1H, 1H TT and maybe full game TT will be worth a look, moreso than game spreads on each, as all 3 have FCS this week and may shut it down at the half, although the reserves might be good for a few scores in the 2H. Will see how the lines shake out later this week.

CHAPEL HILL, N.C. --- North Carolina junior quarterback Sam Howell is dealing with an upper-body injury (non-throwing side), UNC announced on Monday morning. Howell will be listed as day-to-day this week and a decision will be made later in the week on if he can play against Wofford on Saturday. Howell is expected to be ready to go for the N.C. State regular-season finale.

Sam Howell will not dress for todays game. Figured as much which is why I didn’t bite on the game earlier when the line came out.

Thanks man, you too! Hope we get the chance to meet you and your better half in Vegas next year.
The Better Half Is A Lot Of Fun. I've Already Thrown It Out There. P.S. Weekend Should Be Free Of A Raider Game. All Prices Double And Triple Otherwise...

Added:

4pm Mizzou TT O30.5 110

This is strictly a play against the Gator run defense, as Mizzou might run for 300 in this one...and still lose!

Last edited:
The Better Half Is A Lot Of Fun. I've Already Thrown It Out There. P.S. Weekend Should Be Free Of A Raider Game. All Prices Double And Triple Otherwise...
Good point, will cross check the Raiders schedule against the fall weekends and see how they shake out. My lady said she needs at least one spouse or g/f to go hit the spa and do mimosas with while we are watching games on Saturday, so I told her it shouldn't be too hard to get at least one of you guys to show up with a +1, even if you have to go the paid route like my boy TP!

Gonna go ahead and take out another $3k in BTC tonight as the lines are getting so tight, it makes sense to keep taking profit at this point instead of taking a risk on another bad week as we head towards the home stretch...

Utah State forgot to show up....

Week 12 --> 9-8 -0.40 units, basically a wash...glad I took the withdrawals today as the lines just keep getting tighter...gonna have a smaller than usual card next week with the holiday, but hope to have at least 5 or 6 plays on the card in Week 13...

I need to stay away from those mid week games as that 1-2 early cost me as Saturday was a decent enough 8-6 which wasn't bad given how tight the lines seem to be getting. After the withdrawals from BOL and Bovada last night, I will have a much lighter than usual card in Week 13, as I am playing with house money at this point, so going to pick and choose 5-7 plays max and see if I can eek out a little more profit before the end of the season. See you guys in about 7 hours for the BOL openers!

I need to stay away from those mid week games as that 1-2 early cost me as Saturday was a decent enough 8-6 which wasn't bad given how tight the lines seem to be getting. After the withdrawals from BOL and Bovada last night, I will have a much lighter than usual card in Week 13, as I am playing with house money at this point, so going to pick and choose 5-7 plays max and see if I can eek out a little more profit before the end of the season. See you guys in about 7 hours for the BOL openers!
Bovada saved you with the Alabama lines…….early bird gets the worm there……

Like your discipline…….

You and me both...tough to make a profit, when you start in the hole.

Bovada saved you with the Alabama lines…….early bird gets the worm there……

Like your discipline…….
Yeah, 100% agree on that one as that was a solid real world example of early line making an impact with both first half and team total scoring as a win vs push or loss because of Sunday evening paying off.

i been pretty proud of how disciplined i been on weeknight games this year, i have told myself to only play them if they would be a play on Saturday, amazingly i have done a really good job of that which has helped me a great deal, certainly not easy as i can always lie to myself!! lol.. Nice to at least have some things i did well to look at!

Unfortunately it too late now to fix a few the things i realize i have made mistakes with and need to be better, 1st and foremost i get myself in way too much trouble with the early saturday kicks, i need to do a better job of being way more selective in the 11am window, wouldnt do anything crazy like i have heard a few ppl do and completely swear off early kickoffs, that be silly as there always some good plays!! i just often times put more emphasis than i should on them cause im like a kid in candy store!! It has to be ok if i only have one or two i like, or none if that happens!! there a few other things i need to fix but i wont bore ya'll with me issues!! lol.

Back